Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - Official Forums

General Discussion => The Rec Room - Forum Games and Roleplaying => Topic started by: DemAvalon on September 25, 2017, 05:01:44 PM

Title: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 25, 2017, 05:01:44 PM
Adventures set three years after the Cataclysm, these are not to be completely serious and can be kinda stupid, it's just for fun.

for now it's just a continuation of this:http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=668.11430 (http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=668.11430)

I'm shy, and new at this, but it's something I always wanted to try.

Also, I'm not a native English speaker, but I run the texts through a grammar checker, but things could still be worded weirdly.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 25, 2017, 05:04:38 PM
Ah. That makes sense. I'll take into consideration the effort and method of your postings when reading then.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 25, 2017, 05:29:56 PM
(now in the town I assume? The way you wrote it makes me think they remotely opened the garages once I was in the town)
Litppunk  climbs the nearest building and continues to fire on the most exposed bandits. Something made easier by the fact that the bandits are now the only ones at munching level for the zombies.

When necessary he uses the other buildings as cover so he can move to a more advantageous roof.
only two guards remain outside
(These two are ducking behind the barricades at the front doors)
Guard C:" Why don't we have guns anymore!?"

Guard D:" Big D sold them to buy more of that mutastuff!"

Guard C:"fuck it!, let's just make a break for it!"

*Guard A emerges from the hotel*

Guard A:"He didn't sell all of them!" *brandishes a FN SCAR-H with a drum magazine mod*

Guard A:"You can't abandon Big D yet!, remember when he saved you from that shocker brute? *points a Guard D* that thing broke his arm and still he just laughed it off when we worried!, and you when that feral hunter bit your leg and it got infected, who chased after hospitals for antibiotics?, Big D did!, So he might be on the down low now but we have to have faith in him!"

Guard C:*wipes his teary eyes* "...trust in the D!"

Guard D:*stands proud and salutes*" have faith in the D!"

the three together:" Believe in the D!!"

*Guard A begins spraying bullets at Litppunk's position, the zombies are now drawn to the new source of gunfire, Guard C and D begin covering for A by fending them off*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 25, 2017, 05:47:13 PM
Litppunk ducks back behind the lip of the roof. Hey, that was actually pretty touching.

Tell you what. I'm ganna let you three live. You've got loyalty in all the wrong places, but you've got loyalty let me talk with the D. *sigh* so wrong... and i'll see if we can come to an agreement.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 25, 2017, 06:23:31 PM
Guard A:" talk with him?... heh... if it were a few months earlier, he might have listened to you, now he doesn't care about anything anymore.. just when he can get more mutagen, it's those guys fault..., before they came we were just a small settlement like any other, they convinced him to become partners, at first we just traded normal stuff, spare food, meds, ammo.

Guard D:"then came the mutagen..., they game him some, told him it was a serum to combat the zombie plague, he was always a bit too trusting..."

Guard C:"what those fuckers didn't tell him was that the stuff was crazy addictive, soon after we started trading everything for more..."

Guard A:"that is when we started the slave trade.... we are not proud of it, but we owe him too much, if he can just go back to the way he was then... *sign* no, if you go in there you will have to kill him or he will kill you, and we won't let him die!"

*Guard A resumes firing his gun, there are about 11 zombies left, but they are closing in on the doors, guard C and D keep fending them off*

(they came, its that man's fault!, oh no that man!, yeah my anime influence is showing)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 26, 2017, 02:19:52 PM
so. You'll all let your boss die before you allow me to help with the addiction. Thats a Shame.

(Goons C:D A protecting D. I see what you did there.)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 26, 2017, 03:45:47 PM
Guard A:*clenches his teeth* "God dammit!" *turns his gun to the remaining zombies and fires*

As the last zombie falls the gun clicks empty

Guard A:*tosses the SCAR-H to the ground, looks at Litppunk's position* "...do what you want."

Guard C:"Andrew? what are you doing!?"

Guard D:"Yeah, what the fuck!?, what happened to "Believe in D"?"

Guard Andrew:"Casey, Denis..., Denver is not the same we used to know, there is nothing we can do for him anymore"

Guard Casey:"...no"

Guard Denis:"... fuck every thing" *sits on the floor in a defeated position*

Guard Andrew:*looking at Litppunk*"I doubt he will listen to you... and if it comes to a fight, know that he used to be in the army, so he knows how to fight." *sits next to Denis and lays a hand on his shoulder*

(they get names when they become more than just goons, GET IT!! IM SUCH A GENIOUS!! :P also Holy crap! I am a NPC now, when did that happen?, hurray for me!)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 26, 2017, 03:52:24 PM
(CDDA) (Casey, Denis, Denver, Andrew) and here we always thought it stood for Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead. ;)


Denver! This is an intervention! I got some purifier, will help rid you of the cravings. Your friends are worried about you. Come on out, I'm not going to shoot unless you make me.

(NPC is the 100 post mark IIRC)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 26, 2017, 04:43:48 PM
*screaming can be heard from inside the hotel*

Denver: "What are you doing Brian!?"

Guard Brian:"I'm stoping you from doing something you will regret!"

Denver:"I said I was going to start chopping fingers of these bitches if he took his time and I KEEP MY WORD!!"

*more sounds of struggling*

(Ah, I did not notice before now, and no the guards don't really have theme naming, the major baddies do though!)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 26, 2017, 04:52:27 PM
*Litppunk Runs in and shoots brian in the thigh.*

Now then. Lets talk this out like civilized folk.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 26, 2017, 05:28:05 PM
 hotel interior:lobby
(https://i.imgur.com/bNVXSph.png)
A woman in rags cowers in the corner of the room, next to the cleaning closet, her hand is bleeding

*Denver stands in the center of the room, a bloody machete in hand, he looks at Brian now on the floor bruised and bleeding from the thigh*

Denver:"You shouldn't have tried to stop me..." *looks at Litppunk* "so... you are the guy that is trying to screw me over..., you think you can just come here, kill my buddies, ruin my business, AND you have the gall to act like some kind of boy scout or something?, who the fuck do you think you are!?"

(why did you shoot Brian? did my writing make it seem like he was doing something bad?, I tried to convey like he was trying to stop Denver from harming the slaves, I guess I failed...)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 26, 2017, 06:52:17 PM
(OH oops. I have no idea why I misread the situation. Your writing was clear but I misread the whole situation, for some reason I was thinking that Brian was antsy to start cutting fingers. whoops.)

Boy scout? trying to ruin your buisness? no. I just don't appreciate people who won't let others go about a 'live and let live' lifestyle. Thats all I really care about here. I havn't killed anyone that wasn't either trying to kill me, or just being a raging asshole to those that had done nothing. Hmmm... I guess I can see the confusion....
Anyhow, sounds like you have something of an addiction? You want to keep feeding it or do you want to be rid of it? Because I have the means to do either. Though your... buddies seem to be suffering from your current path, I could get you more in a way that would not cause harm to those around you.

Oh, and my bad brian. Jumped the gun a bit there, but that leg should be fine. was a clean shot, no artery. Youll just want to patch it up and splint it till the muscle repairs itself. *litppunk akwardly rubs his neck for a second.*

*Litppunk plops down sprawled out on the rubble by the door like its a bean bag.*

So whats it ganna be? How can I help yall today?
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 26, 2017, 09:34:05 PM
Brian:" Don't act so casual after you shot someone!, asshole..." *Brian crawls a bit away next to the pillar to the NW*

Denver:"oh?, you will become my supplier will you?, and I suppose you can match that?" *points to the cleaning closet* "in there, there is 2 60L drums of mutagen, I get that every other month, I'm expecting delivery today, and they have a fortress and  the biggest army left in new England hell maybe the biggest in the world!, so pardon me if I think that your offer is less than... substantial, and that word you used.. addiction?, I don't have an addiction, I HAD an epiphany, those monsters out there they are changing, getting stronger, while we stay the same but, with this *gestures to some empty flasks on the floor* we can change too, we level the playing field, so no boy I don't have an addiction, I have a mission and there is no force left in the world that can talk me out of it, so get up!, I would not want you to think I lack sportsmanship!"

*Denver assumes a Pentjak Silat stance and puts his left hand inside his coat*

{Description}
(click to show/hide)

(please include a basic description like the one I did for Denver, but only what he should be able to see, so I can make him behave more intelligently well, as intelligently as I can make him :P, and don't worry about Brian, I actually kinda like it, brings a bit of humor to the whole thing)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 26, 2017, 10:57:22 PM
Good. Because if you were addicted and unwilling to face the damage it is causing I would have to kill you. From what I have heard so far those you trade with are the real problem. So here is what I am going to do.

I'll give you enough supplies to trade for this months mutagen, match how much mutagen they give you, then tail these suppliers of yours back to their base and wipe out anyone I don't like.

While I'm doing so I'll send any recruits, refugees, and ex slaves I find, your way. In return any time I pass through you supply me with whatever reasonable needs I have in trade, and any reasonable requirements I have in an emergency against my initial supplies to you.

My only condition is that the slave trading stops. No slaves, no forced labor, none of it. Everyone gets to make their own decisions. You can work it out however you want to, but if I see people wanting to leave not being allowed to, I come back and shoot the place up again.

Anyone that wants to leave is allowed a days worth of water, and any tools or weapons they have made themselves in their spare time. Anyone that comes in and doesn't want to stay gets to leave unmolested.

Deal?

(click to show/hide)

(Brian crawls to the NE? I would think he would be near the SW where he was near the NPC woman)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 26, 2017, 11:40:51 PM
Denver:"Heh... sorry but they only want slaves... so *with his left hand, he quickly tosses a smoke grenade in the room* NO DEAL!"

*Denver dashes and takes cover behind the pillar in the north east and starts digging into his coat*

{The room is now filling with thick smoke, it is now harder to see}

{the feint sound of a vehicle can be heard in the distance}

(Oops, I forgot to mention Brian's position, see him and Denver were fighting in the center of the room, which I mentioned as where Denver was but forgot to say that was also where Brian was, and when I said "Brian crawls to the NE" I meant North West, but I screwed up!, I even thought "If I say to the pillar on the upper left, but whose left? I know! I will use cardinal directions, then Lippunk will assume to use the map!" sorry I should have checked, I will edit that, so Just know Brian is in the North West pillar the one that does not have rubble near it. also don't worry about the vehicle its just set up for later it won't come into play untill after)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 26, 2017, 11:55:27 PM
Well Brian. Looks like your in charge after I finish with your boss here. Well work out the details in a sec.

(litppunk slips back outside and into the second story where he circles around to the staircase keeping out of sight.)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 27, 2017, 01:02:04 AM
The hotel has Four floors counting the lobby.
(click to show/hide)

{smoke has covered the lobby}

*Denver stores the machete in his inventory, he pulls a M79 launcher*

Denver: he..heHAHa! *fires a concussive round at the ceiling of the second floor*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 27, 2017, 01:52:21 AM
(how did he know I went to the 2nd floor? I thought the smoke covered my escape out front, was their creaking upstairs?)

Litppunk waits by the stairs, ready to run if Denver should realize his position. And apreciates the large pile of debris and dust that further obscures the 1st floor. Then contemplates how useful it will be to be able to fire at Denver from the ceiling. He'll make his move soon enough.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 27, 2017, 02:15:21 AM
(ever walked inside a mostly empty building?, your footsteps echoed)

Denver:"Come out!"

*Denver reloads the M79 launcher with a 40mm frag*

*a serious cough is heard from the northwest, followed by the slave girl running out of the building*

Denver:"all right then"

*sounds of hooves moving toward the northwest stair, they follow along the wall*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 27, 2017, 04:58:40 AM
(ah good figured it was something like that, but I was worried it might be some mutation of his that had given me away.)

Litppunk creeps back up to the new hole in the ceiling/floor being careful not to make any more noise than the creaking of the stressed wood is already making. He gets ready fire for Denvers head soon as he can see its silhouette in the dust. Then jump clear of any rocket headed his way.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 27, 2017, 05:46:50 AM
( I thought of giving him infra red vision, but I thought that might be too much)

{the smoke is starting to dissipate}

*the sound of hooves stops in front of the stairs to the northwest*

*Denver tosses a smoke grenade on the second floor, as the smoke gets thicker hooves moving up the stairs are heard*

{the second floor is starting to fill with smoke}

Denver: "So skulking?, that your game?, what you used to be, you know, before the zombies and all that?, some street punk stealing to pay the bills?"

Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 27, 2017, 03:52:24 PM
Litppunk knows about where denver is and waits to see a head he can shoot at. While hes waiting, he pulls a frag from inside his jacket. Just in case.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 27, 2017, 04:15:44 PM
*the sound of hooves arrive in the second floor then stop*

{the smoke has filled most of the second floor, the lobby is a little more visible as the smoke dissipates}

*then the sound of something metallic hitting the floor, then rolling toward the second floor's eastern wall is heard*

Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 27, 2017, 05:31:01 PM
Litppunk jumps down tossing the grenade to where Denver is and sneaks back to the stairs.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 27, 2017, 06:02:09 PM
Denver:"Dammit!" *the grenade explodes, sending shrapnel into Denver's legs and lower body*

Denver:"argh!" *Denver fires the M79 launcher where he heard Litppunk land from his jump*

{Denver is now bleeding}

(where are you? I'm having trouble keeping track of where you are, I assume you were on the third floor, now jumped down to the second, but unless you climb the hole again, you will have to go through Denver, unless you were on the west side this whole time)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 28, 2017, 12:52:03 AM
(no. I was at the staircase between 1st and 2nd floor, and jumped down to the first floor. Sorry If I was not clear)

Screw this. I don't want to fight this guy that seems entirely uncaring about using a rockets indoors.

Litppunk Creeps through the lobby to the front door and pulls a remote out of the backpack and begins fiddling with it.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 28, 2017, 01:35:25 AM
*Denver spots Litppunk from the second floor* (the smoke was dissipating in the lobby remember?)

Denver:"now you've done it!"

*Denver's High Adrenaline mutation activates, Denver throws the M79 launcher at Litppunk, and draws his machete jumping from the second floor to the lobby, and rushes viciously at Litppunk*

{Denver is still bleeding, a large vehicle can be heard approaching the town}

(again the vehicle thing is setup, don't worry about it)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 28, 2017, 03:09:43 AM
Litppunk scales the outside of the building to the second story and fires at Denver.

A second motor can be heard
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 28, 2017, 03:56:21 AM
 *The bulet pierces Denver's chest*

Denver"Huff RGrrr AAAAAAAH!" *Denver tears the mask from his face and screams in anger*
(click to show/hide)

*Denver jumps at the wall and starts climbing after Litppunk like some kind of animal, breathing heavily*

{Denver has begun to bleed from his chest, due to exertion the wounds on his legs and lower body have become worse}

*Andrew, Casey and Denis watch the spectacle in horror from a distance*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 28, 2017, 12:53:35 PM
litppunk runs across the roof and jumps down and across the open area next to the building. pulling out the controller again. once he reaches a 100yds he stops and turns still fiddling with controls.

(you used both metric and SAE measurements earlier, which are you comfortable with?)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 28, 2017, 04:08:35 PM
Denver:"AAaAaAaAAAaa!!"  *Denver drops without care to the ground,hurting himself a bit, and throws his machete at Litppunk, and now rushes at him in all fours with inhuman speed*

(my country uses the metric system, I thought you might be more comfortable with miles, inches and what not, so I converted to approximations)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 28, 2017, 04:39:01 PM
Litppunk Sidesteps the machete and pushes a button stairs at it while he continues to make minute adjustments. The vehichle sound is now roaring as Litppunk's vehicle comes over a slight incline. Gunning for the space between Denver and Litppunk, where Denver will soon be charging through.

(ah, k. Figured that might be the case. Thanks. You don't have to though, I'll do my conversions to metric from now on. I need the practice.)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 28, 2017, 05:12:39 PM
*Denver continues to charge, oblivious to anything around him*

*Litppunk's vehicle collides with Denver at full force and he gets run over passing under the wheels, When the vehicle moves further away, Denver's body is seen, His joints bending into odd positions, his left legs mangled beyond recognition, and yet he is somehow still breathing... barely*

Denver:*blood oozes from his mouth* "Agrh...Raa...ha..hA..."

{Denver's left leg was mangled beyond recognition, his limbs are twisted and broken, his face is not much better, he Is bleeding a lot from... everywhere pretty much}

*Litppunk's vehicle crashes through the wall and into what must have been someones living room, the vehicle is undamaged, the room is unrecoverable*

(I Imagine your car is like some modified armored truck and has wheels, if it has tank threads, then replace the damage on Denver to "His body looks like a big pile of torn and bloody garbage bags" :P)

{The roar of a large vehicle is now heard entering the town}
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 28, 2017, 06:37:44 PM
Litppunk goes back up to Denver.
Any last words?

(yeah its like an armored small RV)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 28, 2017, 07:12:45 PM
*Denver tries to claw and bite Litppunk but it is futile, Denver's limbs barely move anymore*

Denver:"Raa...gur*chokes*...harg.."

*An APC approaches the scene parking 30 meters away, it looks like any military APC, save for the garish light blue and neon pink Camo pattern, there is a flat top trailer attached to its back, there are some crates and barrels on it as well as a large man riding in the back, the APC has a M2 Browning turret on its top*


(when I said flat top trailer I meant something like this
(click to show/hide)
I hope it was not a confusing name for it)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 28, 2017, 09:02:34 PM
(Eh, not a true flatop trailer but good enough)

Litppunk shoots Denver in the head grabs any loose equipment off of him and jogs over to the APC.

"Sorry bout that. How can I help you lads today."
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 28, 2017, 10:05:03 PM
{Denver had another smoke grenade and 2 more 40mm frags an 1 40mm concussion}

Andrew, Casey and Denis approach Denvers corpse with sad looks in their eyes.

From the trailer the Large man climbs out, and you can get a good look at him:
(click to show/hide)
he turns his head to you, but says nothing

From the APC, 3 soldiers climb out, followed by a woman
(click to show/hide)

The woman looks around to see the results of the battle and spots Denver's corpse

Woman:*whistles* "You sure blew it this time didn't you?" *laughts* "so... "*looking at Litppunk* "you did this?"
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 29, 2017, 04:46:22 AM
Litppunk slouch-leans against the nearest standing object.

Yeah... He seemed to think that his way was better. Got a bit to insistent when I tried to bargin.

Guess I'll have to be more reasonable next time. Hate to see y'all come all the way out here for nothing though. Always love a good trade though, nothing better than mutual gain. What can I do you for?
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 29, 2017, 05:39:42 AM
Woman:"Oh, believe me, getting to see this" *points at Denver's corpse* made the trip worth it *giggles* "and you didn't want to come, see? you would have missed it!" *she says smiling at the large man* "Well, I don't want to lug all this back so..."*shrugs* "why not?, I don't suppose you would be willing to buy a barrel of mutagen would you?, no one else would buy this crap"

{in the trailer there are 3 crates labeled "Ammo", "Non-Perishable food", "Meds" and 2 barrels labeled "Wine" and "Denver's swill"}

*Denis the guard looks at the strangers with obvious hatred, but keeps his mouth shut, Andrew and Casey keep their faces downcast, but with fists clenched*

Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 30, 2017, 05:19:54 PM
"Hm. Well, let me see what this place has in stock."

*Litppunk Shoulder push-ups off the wall and walks towards Denvers people*

*Throwing a look over his shoulder as he starts to walk towards Denvers people he asks her*

"You have anything in particular that you are looking to get in trade?"

(My roleplay thread Adventures of Mosin died some time back, this is a nice replacement.)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 30, 2017, 05:48:20 PM
Woman:"Well, we were getting "workers" from that guy, but you don't look like you have any so... how about that.357? would look neat on my wall"

Denis:"...you bastards..."
 
Woman:"excuse me?"

Denis:"It's your fault Denver ended like this!"

Woman:"oh?, I was not aware we were forcing him to take mutagen, my bad~"

*Denis looks furios* Denis:"YOU!!" *Denis pulls a knife from his boot and charges at the woman*

Andrew:"Denis stop!"

*The soldiers look ready to fire at Denis, but the woman motions for them to hold their fire*

*when Denis gets close to the woman he is suddenly grabbed on the head by the large man* Denis:"Let go!" *Denis stabs the man in the arm but the man does not react*

Large Man:"...." *the man lifts Denis of the ground and bashes his head against the APC, Denis's head explodes into gore!*

Woman:"No!, my paint job, you dick!"

Andrew and Casey look horrified

(I noticed that the last thread in the roleplay section was yours, on the subject I'm thinking that instead of you going against the main baddies at this point, you would instead go on some minor adventures (side quests if you will) and get some companions, these adventures would not be as serious so more goofy stuff could happen, if they joined your party, you could make decisions for them, that could make fights more interesting, does that sound like something you would like?, if so I have two characters in mind to join your party, but I would like to know what kind of characters you would like to have working with you)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 30, 2017, 06:09:25 PM
(I'll role with anything. Litppunk would have stopped denis though. Hadn't planned on engaging yet... but I was going to take out their base later. I'll sidetrack that if you want though, it just feels a little out of character without good reason like an unassailable base. But because of how he never fights a straight fight 'unasailable' is a hard point to reach.)

*stares at large man*

"That was unnecessary. You have the strength to not even worry about the knife. You didn't even bother to try to stop it, but killed him anyways. As the nice lady pointed out"

*winks at her then looks back at large man*

"I don't have a lot of workers here. "

*looks at woman again*

"I'll expect compensation for him. Now if you'll excuse me I'll see what I need in trade."

*walks back to Denver's people.*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 30, 2017, 07:36:39 PM
(Sorry about Denis, but I wanted to establish the Big guy's strength, a good reason to not want to fight now is that as you will see, they are not interested in a fight and they have a huge guy, a cyborg woman, three professional soldiers and an APC with an armor piercing caliber turret, sorry if it feels like I'm railroading you, based on your signature I imagine it's something you try to avoid)

Woman:"Of course you will be compensated *looks at the large man* you should apologize too Chicago, that was a bad thing you did!*she says as if she were chastising a child, then motions to the soldiers* "hey!, give them the first aid kits and some food"

Soldiers:"Yes, ma'am" *the soldiers start unloading some first aid kits from the boxes and picking some sacks of food*

Woman:"I'm sorry for his behavior, he can be such an inconsiderate man"

*Chicago Tosses Denis's corpse away like a rag doll and moves back behind the woman*

Woman:"So anything in particular you want?, we have to get going soon, other places to visit, you know how it is" *she puts her hands in her jacket's pockets*

Andrew:"Denis.... you idiot..."

Casey:*looks at Litppunk* "what do you want? haven't you done enough!?"
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on September 30, 2017, 09:08:27 PM
(Yeah, I knew what was up with the dennis death. Thats part of why I didn't make a big deal of it, just wanted to point it out. I didn't mean I ever had any intentions of fighting them HERE. Plan was to get them complacent and then hit their base/them once they are no longer in a location where collateral damage is a potential issue.)

@ Denver's men. "what is the base low on. Do I need to get anything in particular for the base to be properly stocked? My understanding is that that idiot Denver sold off almost all of your weapons. That strikes me as a problem. What else is lacking? Go over your stocks, double check everything. If I have to call these people back and waste their precious time with your inept needs SO HELP ME someone is getting latrine duty and the whole base is going on a 'beans only' diet."

"Oh. And here. Have someone patch that leg of Brian's before he bleed all over my base." Litppunk Sneers

Tosses a med-kit and splint at nearest guy.

"Now There is a lovely lady lady and a lot of impatient gentlemen whose time is being wasted every second I don't know what this base needs. Their seconds are also a lot more valuable then you bunch of mangy muts put together... So I SUGGEST you GET TO IT!"

*shakes head at Woman* It's a shame how much people let themselves slack when the leadership lets itself go.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on September 30, 2017, 10:25:04 PM
Andrew:"we won't be staying here anymore... no reason to, so I guess food for the trip and basic medical equipment, we still have some crossbows and bolts, those are enough to deal with any zombies we come across, Casey go take care of Brian"

Casey:"...fine" *Casey takes the med-kit and goes inside the hotel*

*from inside the hotel a scream is heard* Brian:"YOU ARE STILL A GUNJUMPING ASSHOLE!!"

Woman:*chuckles at Litppunk's comment* he.. I like you, I'm Melissa "Boston" Hou *points to Chicago* my friend here is Cynbel Cole Summers, but we call him Chicago, and you are?

The soldiers finish unloading several sacks of non-perishable food and a stack of med-kits
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 01, 2017, 12:51:43 AM
*blinks at Andrew* "The trip to where? Where are you going to go that will leave you any better off, and how do you not have enough food? You have fields of food AND less people to eat it!"

*rolls eyes at Melissa and gives dismissive hand flick in Chicago's direction* "Litppunk. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. *gives small nod with friendly smirk*
(rolls into a southern plantation owner drawl)
"I'm afraid you have me utterly enthralled with the mystery of how someone of YOUR stature, can STAND to be in the regular company of such ruffians and buffoons. I do apologize if I pry too much, but I simply MUST ask how you manage it.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 01, 2017, 01:33:12 AM
( ops I forgot they had farm fields >_<  )

Andrew:"Anywhere, might try to make it to Canada or just wander... I don't think anyone will want to be here... too much blood and bad memories"

Melissa:"Oh hohoho (like a ojou laugh) It's true, I could not imagine more a degrading position, well our group does trade and as you can see I am the best qualified person to oversee such transactions, though I don't know why we bother, I mean look at this place its nothing like New Arcadia-* Chicago taps her lightly on the head* "Huh?, something wrong?"

Chicago:"...." *makes a zipper motion over his mouth, then points to his wrist as if he had a watch*

Melissa:"huh?" *Melissa pulls her sleeve and looks at her watch* "oh crap!, look if you want to trade something, you got to do now cause we have to go" *looks at one of the soldiers* "I told you we should not have slowed down after hearing the explosions!"

* Chicago watches Litppunk intently over Melissa's back*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 01, 2017, 02:18:47 AM
(eh it happens)

Ok Give me 20 rifles with 4000 ammo and I'll give you a 5 motion tracking cameras with weapons system targeting compatibility, a barrel of fresh crops, and as a special deal sweetener for the dessert flower, two fashionable dresses, two sets of trendy 'everyday' clothing, and two sets of.... *winks* evening wear in desperate need of a... *looks Malissa up and down* worthy home.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 01, 2017, 02:41:41 AM
Melissa:"I can give you the ammo, however we already sold the spare guns we had.
{in the trailer there are 3 crates labeled "Ammo", "Non-Perishable food", "Meds" and 2 barrels labeled "Wine" and "Denver's swill"}
(they don't have guns for sale)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 01, 2017, 03:41:15 AM
(ammo and NO guns for sale??? *sigh* guess they were expecting to pickup guns here not sell them)

(change it to 8000 rounds total madeup of;  .357, .38, .45, .308, 30-06, 38-40, 9mm, 7.62 nato. All  fairly common rounds, with the possible exception of 38-40.)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 01, 2017, 03:57:49 AM
(Remember, they were expecting to trade with Denver who only cared about mutagen at this point)

the soldier unloads the ammo in separate smaller cases, each with its own type of ammo

{1000 .357, 1000 .38 , 1000 .45, 1000 .308, 500 .30-40, 1250 9mm,  1250 7.62 nato} (I don't know anything about guns or how rare bullets are, so I will take your word for it)

Melissa:"Done deal!" *she hugs the clothes like a kid getting a new toy* "now we have to go, a shame, its rare to find someone with a good head on their shoulders these days, maybe we will meet later, wouldn't that be something?"

The soldiers begin making preparations to leave, Chicago climbs back in the trailer.

(do you have any last minute thing to say to them?, if not they will leave)

Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 01, 2017, 04:24:18 AM
Alas farewell my fare lady, until we meet again. I don't suppose you could throw a pin on a map for me, in case my heart should ache for the return of your company? Would do my heart good to know I could find you in the event of such dire circumstances.

Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 01, 2017, 04:42:43 AM
Melissa:"My you are a charmer aren't you? ...well" *Chicago slams his fist against the tralier denting it and making a loud noise* "Okay we will go already! *turns back to Litppunk* "Sorry, but your heart will have to ache a bit" *chuckles* "bye" *she waves goodbye to Litppunk*

the soldiers climb in the APC followed by Melissa, and they drive off, Chicago can be see glaring at Litppunk until they are just a blip on the horizon

*Andrew aproaches Litppunk*

Andrew:"Denver couldn't find where they came from either, but he found they do business with some community west of here, they might know"
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 01, 2017, 05:19:35 AM
Yeah. Good riddance to bad rubbish. She's a snake to be sure, no telling when they'll end up biting. Ugh.. I need my toothpaste. I'd feel a lot better if I knew where they were based at. I'd have just followed them since that APC makes more racket than mine, but if they have other stops, they'd undoubtedly see my tracks on a double back, and when they shutoff the engine when they get back, and I'd rather they not get a heads up...

Sounds like I might have tipped my hand though. Sorry bout the yelling. Seemed like she bought it, but you sound like you saw through it, so I must not have been acting nearly as well as I thought I was. Oh, well one step at a time.

*grabs toothpaste and brush from vehicle*

You serious about leaving? Cuz I'm not sure I trust the ex-slaves to be able to run things around here. They might be able too...I realize theirs probably a lot of bad blood between the groups, but if this place is going to be anywhere near defensible, its going to need more than the few of you left, and not much unites people more than a common enemy.

*walks over to Denver*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 01, 2017, 06:39:56 AM
*Andrew looks at Denver's corpse* Andrew:"... he used to dream of a place where all were welcome, and all were cared for, a place where "flowers would bloom again, under the ruins of the world before" he used to say... maybe we can make his dream come true yet..."

*Casey walks out of the hotel with Brian is holding on to him for support and hopping with his uninjured leg* Brian:*looking at Litppunk* "you are still here!?"

Andrew:"Brian, do you think you could talk with the former slaves?, see if they want to stay here and work together with us?"

Brian:"huh?, why me?"

Andrew:"you used to sneak food and medicine to them at night, so they might listen to you"

Brian:*looks surprised* "you knew about that?"

Casey:"how do you think Denver never found out?, you are not the most subtle guy"

Andrew:"we covered for you, so will you?"

Brian:"... yeah, I will talk to them, they won't believe you are being genuine tough..."

Andrew:" take the van with as many supplies as you can fit in it, and tell them that even if they don't want to come here, it's theirs"

Brian:"sure, I will go in a bit, my leg is still pretty sore, I wonder whose fault is that?" *Brian glares at Litppunk"

Andrew:"Heh... Litppunk was it?, we have a map with a more general view of the area, if you mean what you said about finding them it will help, like I said all we know for sure is that it's a community to the west, could be a town or a city or just a cabin with some people living in it, you best bet would be to just ask around any places where people grouped together if they have seen them, that APC is pretty unmistakable"
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 02, 2017, 01:47:02 AM
Well I'm pretty happy with the way things have gone here. It could have gone better, but it could have gone a lot worse too. The ammo I traded for goes to y'all. If you need anything else just let me know.

Opens up the back of the vehicle

Here's a long range radio to my vehicle, a couple automated turrets with tracking systems. *mumbles-that will leave me the spare folding deployable...  hmmmm Oh, you need any fabrication equipment? I'd be nice to see some of this stuff get used a little more often. Having double of everything is real nice until you start running out of room for the loot.

You see anything else you want for here.... OH. the guns of coarse. I'll give you my spares.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 02, 2017, 03:00:48 AM
*Andrew takes the radio*

Andrew:"Thank you!, we survived mostly from scavenging so having tools to make our own tools would be incredibly helpful, and the turrets will protect us until we can get our strength back but, why are you helping us? did you know anyone from here?"

Brian:"He is not doing enough if you ask me"

Casey:"Nobody did"

{Mount Desert received turres, (2) Winchester tube fed 38-40s, (4) 9mm pistols, (4) AR-10s, (4) .357 revolvers, (4) colt .45s, (2) .308 rifles, 2 7.62 nato rifles  and (1000) .357, (1000) .38 , (1000) .45, (1000) .308, (500) .30-40, (1250) 9mm,  (1250) 7.62 nato ammo}

(edited to sepecifications)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 02, 2017, 04:06:29 AM
{hmm lets go with (2) Winchester tube fed 38-40s, (4) 9mm pistols, (4) AR-10s, (4) .357 revolvers, (4) colt .45s, (2) .308 rifles, 2 7.62 nato rifles}

Well If I -mostly- empty my truck out here, where all this stuff can get used and put to good use, then I can fill my truck back up when I go out scavenging, and tinker the days away rebuilding all the equipment I gave away. I'm giddy just thinking about it. Plus I feel like saint nick giving out toys to all the good boys and girls of the apocalypse.

looks at brian, look man, I'm sorry, I heard the lady scream and when I ran in you were the closest to her, so I thought you were attacking her. I always shoot for the legs first if theres any chance I might be wrong about a person, but I can't just run around NOT shooting violent people because I *MIGHT* be mistaken. If I took up that policy there'd be 3 women out there trying to figure out what to do with their attackers baby. And another 2 dead. I'd rather play it safe and shoot non-vitals, and sort out the mess, than have dead people and kids growing up unloved because mom could never forgive the rapist. Anyways...where was I....

OH! I just remembered! I do have this stuff I got in a lab. Supposed to do some miraculous regrowth. Based on stem cells and pig bladders. Havn't gotten the chance to try it out yet. There was a vid log, and one guy regrew a whole hand! Its not permanent, just switches the applied location from "scar over" to "regrow" mode. You can guinea pig it if you want! I think I'm on the verge of creating a regrowth gel that should put it to shame anyways.

*hmm should be right... Ah! here we go. Been saving these 5 jars for emergencies. You can have one... ah. Better make that 3 in case anything else goes awry. Should take hardly any to get the process started anyways, just enough to cover the wound. No telling how many injuries these to will be able to get a person through. If I need more than that I've probably got bigger worries.

Um... I think thats it...You don't need anything else do you? Iv'e got spare wood, metal, plastic... a few old duplicate crafting books... That interest you? hmmm OH um...

Before I get too carried away, I should point out a couple catches to my generosity. I LIKE helping people. I like watching people pick themselves up after failure and thrive where others have given up hope. That said, if you let this equipment go to your heads like Denver let the mutagen... I will wipe this place off the map like a bad tumor. Those 'traders' will come back too. They will assume that I've taken over the place with the same souless drive they would have done so with if they felt so inclined, so your going to need to keep up appearances. Keep the equipment hidden unless you need it, and have someone act like they are my 'whip' anytime I'm not around. Who's got the best pokerface?
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 02, 2017, 04:54:59 AM
*Brian looks surprised at Litppunk's response* Brian:"geez, way to make a guy feel bad for being mad at getting shot *rubs his neck* I guess I can't blame you for acting the way you did... so let's just forget about it ok?"

Andrew:"thank you Brian" *looks at Litppunk* Don't worry, we won't misuse the gift you have given us, as to who has the better "poker face" well.."

Brian:"Casey does, the guy might crack under fire, but he can sell you bullshit as it was gold and you would buy it, in bulk too!"

Casey:"Ah!, it's not my fault if I'm not suited for combat, I'm not like you guys, I was an actor before the world ended not a soldier!"

Brian:"Didn't you play Hawkins in that Predator remake?, seems like training enough to me"

Casey:"as if that was any kind of training!, ....I miss having a career..."

Andrew:*chuckles* "Yeah, Casey will be able to handle it, and we will use the.... lab stuff you brought when there is an emergency, there is no need for crafting supplies, we still have a bunch left  from before our "focus" changed, thank you for everything you did for us!"

{Mount Desert received 3 jars of.... regenerative stuff}
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 02, 2017, 06:36:33 AM
Ok.. good then that takes care of all of that.... I guess I'll head out first thing tomorrow and see what I can do to locate those lunatics base of operations. *yawns* been a long day... You want to show me that map you mentioned earlier so I know where to start or go over it in the morning?
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 02, 2017, 09:24:44 AM
Andrew:"Sure" *he reaches into his pocket and pulls a folded map* "here you go!" *he hands the map to Litppunk*
(click to show/hide)

Andrew:"Now about those places: Belfast is more a fort than a settlement, it used to be a fishing and hunting store, a really large one, when the world ended some people ran there, they live by fishing and hunting and rely on their neighbor for protection"

Andrew:"Sprague is the neighbor settlement to Belfast, they have a semblance of law there, a bounty office, its basically a frontier town, with a sheriff and deputies, they might know what is happening around here, but, they might be busy dealing with local raiders and clearing zombie groups that wander too close"

Andrew:"Now Old Town... I don't know a lot about it other then they took and fortified a mall, they seem rather recluse"

Andrew:"And finally Deblois, it's a group sent from a shelter far away from here to take control of a ranch, they send caravans of food to them every season or so, those caravans pass through here and head west"

Andrew:"and that is the lot we know about from here, if you want to sleep the hotel still has some rooms that are intact, and if you are feeling hungry, I can fix some kind of dinner for you, it's the least I could do"

Casey:*looks at Litppunk* "I would suggest you pass on the food if I were you, Andrew is a smart guy but, his cooking is more akin to chemical warfare then granny's cooking"

Andrew: *to Casey* "you guys just don't have any sense of taste!"

Casey: *looks at Andrew* "the last time you made dinner Luis, Ben and Brian almost shit themselves to death"

*Brian shudders*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 02, 2017, 04:32:19 PM
Wait.. belfast is more a fort than a settlement, but they rely on Sprague for protection? I understand that Sprague has something resembling law but that seems odd that hunters living in 'basically a fort' should feel they need protection.

sprague sounds like they might have deals with them. Dirty cop sort of shinanigans, might not, but its something to look out for.

You think old town will give me any trouble? I suppose if they are reclusive enough to be suspicious of trade they probably don't have any deals with the souless bunch. But on the flip side they might be suspicious of traders because the souless bastards have them blackmailed into being a warehouse for their trading.

Deblois 's caravans come through here and then head west? Or do you mean they come from deblois in the west and head through this town going east and vice versa? If they have to pass through here regularly they could have a deal with our soul trading friends. If not they would probably be willing to trade well for an escort. Could be a good opportunity to train some of the ex-slaves and earn some profit. *Litppunk laughs* They might enjoy being on the other side of the tarp and guns for once, though some of them may want to avoid anything to do with caravans...

I bet the souless bastards base is actually in the north, so they probably either bypass old town and deblois, or they've created their own trail to get back over to this raod by the hotel. Either through these fields by deblois, or they've cleared this small patch of forest and made a trail to the road that goes by this mine. Might make a good ambush point for later if thats the case. Depending on how far they have to go, they may camp at the hotel itself.

How often do their convoys come through? once a week?

OH, and have you heard anything of a place called arcadia, or New Arcadia? Maybe some marvelous place, or anywhere that has managed to stay clean and glittery or well established instead of being scrap metal barriers and the sort?

OH, and thanks for the offer of dinner, but I've got my own grub I should get to. I could make Y'all Dinner, and/or Breakfast before I go if you'd like though. I've studied some of the cookbooks cover to cover once I got a proper kitchen setup, and I'm pretty proud of some of my creations. You ever had horchata, mexican drink? Goes great with almost anything greasy. I've got a salmon recipe with a lemon butter sauce... I think I might have run out of room for improvement with it.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 02, 2017, 06:55:36 PM
(About Belfast, I worded that poorly, ever watched this?:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Boone_(1964_TV_series) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Boone_(1964_TV_series)) in that series they live in a fort basically, but you would not say that they could defend themselves from an army, its something like this they have a fortified building but they lack the manpower and guns to defend themselves from serious threats, they can hunt just fine but they can't take on a group with SMGs and other automatic weapons)

Andrew:"I'm not sure about Old Town, they keep to themselves, they have to welcome trade they would be crazy to not to, but it could be as you said and those crooks have them scared into submission"

Andrew:"Those freaks on the APC used to come here every other month, but I'm not sure if that will change now that Big D is dead"

Andrew:"Deblois's caravan stops here for supplies, then goes down the road and heads west, so it's likely that that is where they came from"

Andrew:*turns to the others* "Have you guys ever heard of New Arcadia or something like it?"

Casey:"No, I haven't, but I'm not from New England so I don't really know much about here"

Brian:"I don't remember hearing about a place with that name before the end of the world, so maybe they renamed some place, like how Belfast used to be Belfast's fishing & sporting goods before those guys moved in"

Andrew:"could be" *turns to Litppunk* "so yeah, sorry but we can't help you much with New Arcadia"

Casey:*to Litppunk*"I will take the breakfast if you are offering!"

Andrew:"Really, there is no need, we still have plenty of food left, some growing in the field that need harvest, so don't worry about us, I think we will be alright from here on, again thank you for everything you have done"
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 02, 2017, 07:27:59 PM
(that is mount desert on the far right of the map right?)

So Deblois's Caravan heads north of the river and then turns west? I wonder why they don't take the hotel road the ambush-able locations are much shorter. Is there nowhere decent resuply along that road...

Oh, I know your good on food, I was just offering to cook. If breakfast is what your after I'll get it started in the morning.

Ugh.. I'll need to rethink my angle on the APC people. That can wait till tomorrow though.

(post reply from Andrew)

Night.

*wanders off to his custom vehicle, currently set away from everything else, delicious aromas quickly waft out of the vent.*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 02, 2017, 11:57:33 PM
(yes we are in Mount Desert)

Andrew:"Well, if you don't mind cooking than we would appreciate it, good night"

*Casey begins drooling after smelling the food*

*Brain and Casey head to the garage to get the supply van ready, Andrew goes inside for a bit, and comes out with a shovel, he then heads a bit north and begins to dig graves, for those who died*

(then that is it until the next day)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 03, 2017, 01:14:55 AM
Litppunk is up early, sets up a portable grill outside with a few folding tables and a rack of various powders and spices. The smell of fresh strawberry-banana Scones, blueberry waffles, Bacon, eggs, and buttered rolls quickly fills the air.

Any who come to watch will quickly notice the kitchen dance that is being performed, softly singing to himself as he listens to an MP3 player of some kind. Dancing back and forth between various cooking ingredients, tasting here and there as he goes along Before tossing things into large stacks of finished breakfast plates segregated by what they are. (plate of waffles, plate of bacon, plate of scones etc...)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 03, 2017, 02:21:11 AM
(you just gave me the most comical mental image of your character wearing a frilly apron and dancing in a kitchen to the Safety Dance song XD)

*Casey prowls following the scent of his natural prey... bacon, ready to strike when it least expects*

*Brian follows Casey out, walking with a cane* Brian:"Man!, you would think a restaurant just opened around here!, I can't remember the last time I saw a food spread like this!, Andrew come!"

*Andrew, follows a little later, yawning and looking like he did not get enough sleep* Andrew:*Yawn* "Whoa!, when you said you would make breakfast, I thought it would be something simple, you learned to cook like this just from books?"

*they look astounded at the food Litppunk is preparing*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 03, 2017, 06:00:20 AM
(good, I felt like it had been too serious for too long for something that as supposed to have humor to it.)

Books and practice. Nothing worse than lost knowledge. So if theres something to be learned....

How do you guys like your eggs? I make a mean scrambled, with a secret ingredient of patience. But they'll be the fluffiest scrambled you've ever had. Though I can make em another way if thats your preference. Especially if you like it in bacon grease.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 03, 2017, 06:25:20 AM
Casey:"Bacon grease scrambled eggs?" *Casey grabs Litppunk's shoulders* "TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS WIZARD!"

Brian:*pulls Casey away* "Sorry about that, he just goes nuts over that kind of food, you know fried in lard or whatever"

Andrew:*Watches Litppunk cook with great interest* "I learned to not care about what I eat so long as it does not kill me, but, I would love some of these incredibly fluffy eggs of yours"

Brian:"I will eat whatever is done, I gotta go find the former slaves and try to convince them to trust us, you wouldn't know where they are would you?, a lot of them escaped when you showed up"

(Yeah, I agree about being too serious for a long while, that is why I wanted to go to other places other than the main baddies base, more opportunity for goofy stuff to happen)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 03, 2017, 08:18:09 AM
OH I didn't tell you already? I spirited them away to a little revine Just here.. (points to a location almost adjacent to the town) Its just far enough away that I could get more to the location, or tend to them if something came up, but far enough away that people being afraid of being nabed by big bad Brute, butcher and co wouldn't stumble on them by accident. Come to think of it you want me to ride along?

*Looks around like a big secret is about to be revealed and secrecy is a must* "We can take the breakfast extras with us..."

He then talks overly loadly. Don't forget the Horchata! Its a personal favorite. Rice, milk, cinnamon and a few other spices don't SOUND like a good drink untill you realize its the nectar of the gods when done properly and strained with love.

*starts on the eggs, beats them thoroughly and then sets the bowl down and walks back over to Casey & friends.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 03, 2017, 08:50:50 AM
Brian:"Actually, that would be very helpful!, seeing as you rescued them and all you can vouch for us"

Andrew:"That horchata drink, I heard about that, was always curious to try" *grabs a modest plate of waffles and some scones and a glass of Horchata and sits*

Casey:"Bacon.. I thought I would never see you again" *He makes a waffle bacon "sandwich" * *munch, munch* "It is like gazing at the gates of heaven~"

Brian:"I will grab a quick bite then get the van out here, so we can go, oh you can finish your breakfast of course, I just don't eat much normally" *he takes some scones, and walks toward the garage*

(this topic is making me hungry.... also were the eggs done?)

Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 03, 2017, 09:40:30 AM
Litppunk throws his arms out in caution.

"guys.... do you feel that....

the eggs are ready....They arn't expecting to get cooked and viciously eaten like the bacon anymore!"

He quickly runs over grabbing the bowl and dumping it into the skillet that still has bacon gease. "A-HAH! Surprise attack! They sat mixed with the milk for a couple minutes got all settled in and lost all their jaded sense of the world around them. Now we cook the hope the eggs have nurtured and trap it inside! He then proceeds to ssllllloooowllly stir the pan to keep them from sticking until they finish cooking all the while doing the fakest maniacally laugh anyone has ever heard. When he dumps them out they look like one giant yellow cloud.

Everything tastes better with hope. Having polished off a large pile of food in record time he checks on brian with the van.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 03, 2017, 06:05:08 PM
*the garage door opens revealing a simple delivery van*

Brian:"the van is filled with first-aid kits, non perishable food and clean water, so we just need to get there and talk with them *he turns to Litppunk, giving him an embarrassed look* "Look... I just want to say I'm sorry, you know for calling you an asshole, and thanks for helping us, this world need more people like you..." *he turns around looking even more embarrassed* "Anyway, want to drive?"

*Casey and Andrew can be heard laughing and eating happily*

(Litppunk you baka!, I'm not g-grateful or anything, I'm just being polite so don't misunderstand! (//・_・//) )
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 03, 2017, 06:51:54 PM
(what? grateful? misunderstand what?)

he looks away from the van at Brian Hmm. Sure. I'll grab the rest of breakfast and we can go.
He jogs back and grabs the plates dumping each into separate baggies. Before jogging back to the van and hopping in.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 03, 2017, 06:59:42 PM
(I meant that while I was writing Brian's dialog I though to myself he was starting to sound like a tsundere)

Brian:*He gets into the passenger seat* Brian:"So let's go then...., actually something I'm curious about, what did you used to do before the end of the world?"


(all set for you to drive them to where you left the people you rescued)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 03, 2017, 07:41:54 PM
(Ohhh I got you. I am a baka.)

Oh, various things. Never settled down into a career path. Lot of construction related stuff...

*he pulls another scone out of the bag and begins nibbling as he talks, ocasionally taking a drink of horchata, intermittently driving one handed and with his knees while adjusting mirrors and looking at Brian while he talks.

I drove a lot of machinery, and fixed everything for relatives and friends, computers and mechanical stuff. Basically general Mr. fixit stuff. head out on the weekends and do a lot of country stuff.

On my own time I'd do all kinds of computer stuff, learn coding, write stories that never got finished, and general internet stuff... Never finally figured out I didn't want a full time job so much and was starting to get an actual life together when the cataclysm hit and my no-specialization attitude payed off.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 03, 2017, 08:43:02 PM
Brain: "L-lucky for you.." *Brian checks to see if he is wearing a seat belt, he is* "You might wanna keep the your eyes on the road, so to speak"

Brian:"as for me, I served with Denver, Andrew and Denis, Denver was our CO, when the cataclysm struck we ignored the call order and waited for the rains to stop, when it did we started searching for survivors, but we mostly found zombies."

Brian:"but eventually we started to find survivors, in Evac shelters, that was where we found Casey by the way" *he points to the Evac shelter near Mount Desert on the map*

Brian:" "we gathered who we could and fortified Mount Desert, and you know the rest of the story..." *he looks nostalgically out the window* "Everyone working together, helping each other... I wonder if we can really make it work, in these dark times"

{you will be at your destination momentarily}

(I assume anyway, you said it was close to Mount Desert)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 03, 2017, 09:29:43 PM
I keep aware of my surroundings. So you guys were a unit once upon a time. We'll make it through. And heres a good reason why, he sais as he pulls up to a shallow area surprisingly close to the town itself. If Casey and Denis get especially loud they could juuuust be heard.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 03, 2017, 09:53:30 PM
If Casey and Denis get especially loud they could juuuust be heard.

(Denis is dead remember?,also what?)

The area has many former slaves that were rescued by Litppunk, they are wary when they see the van pull up, but as Brian and Litppunk get off it, they get a relieved look on their face

Brain:"hey guys.."

a young girl says: "It's Brian!, look Brian is here"

"we thought you were going to get yourself killed!" another comments

Brian:"I can't die yet!, I'm still too good looking" *he opens the back of the van* "come here, we got something for you*

the ex-slaves approach the back of the van, as they pass Litppunk they thank him for saving them, and ask if he is alright

then they see the supplies, and start distributing among themselves

Brian:"... there is also another thing... we want you all to come back to Mount Desert as free people, and help us make a place where we all can live"

the ex-slaves pause at that "join them? are you crazy!?" one of them says "We will never go back!" another adds

Brian:"listen Denver is dead, he can't hurt you all any longer, and listen Andrew said that even if you don't want to go back, the supplies are yours, but we have a fortified place, and food, if we help each other we can actually make Mount Desert in a real place to live!"

The former slaves look around, unsure what to believe

*Brian looks at Litppunk, hoping he will back him up*

Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 03, 2017, 10:41:52 PM
(blows the whole thing claiming its all a lie run while you can :P)
(oh, oops I mean Andrew and Casey, as in if they start yelling real loundly they can be heard from here, which means the opposite is likely true. They are THAT close, but not really the sound just travels really well.... hmm maybe not. nah forget it.)

Nobody was happy with the way Denver was doing things. I don't think even denver was, but he was trapped in his addiciton. Long as you guys work together it'll probably be the safest place around. Brian wouldn't try to get you to come back if he thought it  would be to your detriment. There's some guns waiting for anyone that wants to help with guard duty.

Oh. Here, we cooked these this morning *hands them the bags of breakfast stuff, grabbing another scone for himself in the process. and refilling his horchata*

You'll probably have to pretend to be as miserable as when Denver was around if the APC people come around.... but I imagine that'll be the worst of it. I'm hoping to get them to move to greener pastures soon though, so it might not even be an issue.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 04, 2017, 03:13:19 AM
(Oh, I see now what you were saying, for some reason I thought your character was saying that out loud and not that it was part of the description)

{the former slaves are entrapped by the spell know as home made breakfast}

*one ex slave aproaches* "well... as long as we don't do thing the way we did-"

Brian:"We won't" *with a serious look on his face* "You have my word on it"

*the former slaves look at each other, then one yells* "I trust in Brian!"

*Then another joins the first* "Me too, I believe in Brian!"

*they start to nod, and rise in agreement* "Our rescuer Believes in him, what need be said!"

Brian:"thank you everyone, I know I can't be easy to trust us, but thank you for giving us this chance"

*Brian looks at Litppunk and gives him a nod and a smile* Brian:"I will lead them back to Mount Desert when they are ready, you can take the van and go back, you have your own preparations to make I'm sure"

(Supply your own happy, triumphant music when the former slaves get together, and everything works out)

Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 04, 2017, 03:27:07 AM
Lit looks a at brian awkwardly for a second before leaving
(Thats about the same thing the gang was saying about big D earlier)

Litppunk gets back jumps in his own vehicle and heads off after a goodbye to everyone.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 04, 2017, 04:52:28 AM
on the way to Belfast, Ltippunk stops by the Bunker, the doors of the bunker have been are closed, whoever there is a large hole on the wall, big enough for someone to go trough, the bunker's walls has been tagged over with spray paint

the word MAD DOGS! can be seen among many murals of rabid dogs painted on the walls of the bunker.

Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 04, 2017, 05:45:52 AM
keeping his distance he looks through the whole, before circling around to the door and opening it slowly
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 04, 2017, 06:37:19 AM
Looking through the hole, Litppunk's nostrils are assaulted with the smell of rot coming from downstairs, the door's open without much difficulty from the inside.

The walls inside the bunker are much like those outside, spray painted all over.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 04, 2017, 04:32:46 PM
He goes back to the car and grabs a rocket launcher and AA12 shotgun which he loads out alternating slugs and dragons breath rounds.
(fully auto shotgun with slugs and incendiary rounds)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 04, 2017, 06:46:43 PM
The bunker remains still not one sound coming from it.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 04, 2017, 08:32:04 PM
He enters the bunker again checking all the corners before continuing deeper.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 04, 2017, 09:17:34 PM
The inside of the bunker is very dark, the smell of rot permeates the air, but not one sound is made, save for Litppunk's breathing and footsteps
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 05, 2017, 03:44:43 PM
He continues deeper. shotgun at the hip for quick access and rocket aimed, ready to be fired or dropped at a moments notice.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 06, 2017, 12:21:13 AM
{Litppunk's eyes adjust to the darkness}

at the bottom of the bunker a dozen or so corpses can be seen, they look like they are 2-3 weeks old, the bodies have been torn apart, dried blood is on the floors, walls and ceiling, they have large bite marks that go all the way to the bone

aside from the torn clothes they seem to lack possessions, destroyed furniture would indicate that people used to live here.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 06, 2017, 01:37:32 AM
he proceeds on, using NV where needed and checking the corners before proceeding deeper.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 06, 2017, 02:13:28 AM
At one of the rooms the carcass of an unusually large dog is found, based on the its state it died at the same time frame as the others

the corpse is riddled with bullet holes, the dog is about the size of a racing motorcycle, its jaw is much longer than it should be almost reaching its shoulders, the teeth are large and twisted.

It wears a collar that says "Fifi"

More grafitti is in this wall, of note a mural that says "R.I.P Fifi" followed by images of sad looking howling dogs

what ever this bunker had of value must have had looted by now.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 06, 2017, 03:29:34 PM
Litppunk packs back up and moves on down the road after throwing a sign down describing it as an abandoned location serving as a grave and dated.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 06, 2017, 06:39:42 PM
You have reached Belfast It's a large sporting goods store, It has been reinforced where it could, the windows are boarded up, on the roof top of the building there is a sniper perch, there are deep spiked holes dug in front of the windows.

There can't be more then a dozen people here, they are busy tending to smoking racks and tanning leather, they wear leather body armor and are armed with hunting bows, shotguns and rifles.

the ones in guard duty watch your vehicle with concern in their eyes holding their guns close

Nearby there are three people, a young woman, a little girl and a man in... Japanese armor sitting under an oak tree, having a picnic, the man has a straw poking through his gas mask which he uses to drink from a cup... very loudly, they look like they are having fun.

From the sniper perch a man yells: "State your Business!" at Litppunk

{From the north you hear a man yell "State your Business!" to the  northeast you hear *Sluuuuuuuurp*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 06, 2017, 07:10:17 PM
trading, and looking for love in all the wrong places.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 06, 2017, 09:53:48 PM
"Great another wierdo..." the guard replies "Just keep your guns in their holsters and we will trade with you just fine, we have been having enough trouble as is, no need for more"
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 09, 2017, 03:36:59 PM
I don't suppose the trouble comes in the form of a bionic lady in an APC by any chance? If not I may be able to help. And if so I will certainly see what I can do.

As for trade what are y'all in need of?
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 09, 2017, 11:25:21 PM
"An APC?, oh you mean the one with the awful paint job?, no, they don't stop here, they just go to Sprague, the trouble we have are the Mad Dogs, they are a gang that has been acting around here lately, riding on their motorcycles and killing folks for fun, normally Sprague's Tin Stars would have helped us with them but, they haven't shown themselves around here lately and we can't go very far from here to ask them for help for fear the Mad Dogs will attack us on the way, they are crazy I would be careful around these parts if I was you"

"As for trade, we could use medical supplies, we have gone through our's fast, we have leather, furs and smoked meat and fish to trade in exchange"
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 10, 2017, 03:17:42 PM
Hm. I think they lost their dog back in the bunker. I'll keep an eye out for em, and pass on word to sprague on my way through.

Deal.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 11, 2017, 02:52:08 AM
(when you said deal you meant you would accept food and other stuff for your med-kits?)

Sniper:"that would be very helpful stran-"

Suddenly the roar of engines can be heard approaching Belfast!

Sniper:*the sniper's eyes widen* "the Mad Dogs!, they are coming!"

*the people outside, start running indoors, the guards take defensive positions, the little girl looks to the young woman with fear in her eyes, the young woman has a serious expression on her face, the man in Japanese armor is still drinking his... soda?, anyway they remain on their spots*

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

*The Bikers are driving closer, now visible in the distance, Howling like maniacs*

Biker3:"YOU DON't FUCK WITH THE MAD DOGS! *AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!* one of them screams

they are in total 9 Bikers each with their own bike, the one in the middle has a sidecar, in the sidecar is a woman with her arms bound in chains, two of the bikes have chains on their back end linked to a man being dragged around by the wrists

Woman:"Please stop you will kill him!" the woman yells to the biker beside her

(click to show/hide)
Bearded Biker:"That's the point, love!" *he pulls the woman by the hair*

Woman:*with tears on her eyes* "please... stop!"

Bearded Biker:"Sorry, can't hear you over all this NOISE!! *AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*

the bikers stop around 70 meters away from Belfast, the man that is being dragged is bruised and bleeding, but still alive

All Bikers:*AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*

Bearded Biker:"Alright, you cunts!, we told you not to come through our territory, but.." *pulls hard on the woman's hair* "that CLEARLY didn't get into your heads!, so I guess we have to show you how serious we are!

the bikers are armed with SMGs ,uzis and the like

(the bikers draging the man were parallel to each other)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 11, 2017, 02:33:05 PM
(yes that was what I meant.)

Lit turns on the controls for the vehicle mounted auto laser turret and manually selecting the half of bikers on the   driver side  as targets, leaving the bearded biker out of the targeting. He then grabs the trusty AR-10, opens the passenger entrance side door (like on RV's) and leans out.

holding onto the door frame with his bracing left hand, while the gun fits nicely into a rounded notch suspiciously perfect for allowing gun movement and starts firing. Picking off the two draggers, and continuing from the inside-out after that.

Meanwhile he screams into the wall mounted radio, which is clearly attached to a loudspeaker system outside. "Surrender immediately, Turn your bikes 90 degrees to the road, brake, and throw your arms into the air. Any who continue will be shot! Surrender immediately.

While he does this, he gets mentally ready to hit the turret kill switch, in case any of them surrender in an unorthadox manor he hasn't programmed the turret to recognize.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 12, 2017, 12:51:02 AM
{Dragger 1 was shot in the head!, Dragger 2 was shot in the neck!, Biker 6 was shot in the left eye!, only 6 bikers (including beardo) remain!}

As soon as Litppunks begins firing the bearded man jumps out and behind the woman

Bearded Biker:*the bearded biker presses his UZI to the back of the woman* "you fuck!, you will pay for that!" *he is trying to cover as much of his body using her's as a shield* "If you care about this whore you will come out here and put your hands up!, I have a pretty twitchy trigger finger, so if I hear a startling sound... well I can't guarantee her safety can I!?" *the Bearded Biker is sweating*

The man in Japanese armor finishes his drink

Man in Japanese Armor:*with a dramatic voice*"... such vile tactics... you are truly villainous!" *he stands up*
(click to show/hide)

Man in Japanese Armor: "In these Dark times of ours, you  who would choose to do harm onto your fellows rather than join forces for a bright tomorrow, you who would sacrifice others for your own salvation!"

Bearded Biker:"I'm Warning yo-"

Man in Japanese Armor:"YOU WHO WOULD WOULD CAST AWAY THE GREATEST FORCE OUT OF YOUR HEARTS!!"

Biker 3:*turns to Biker 1 and wispers* "what the fuck is he talking about?" Biker 1:*shrugs*

Man in Japanese Armor:"The greatest force that will bring light to the darkness of this world, smiles to the face of those who suffer, and life to the land we walk upon!" *makes a dramatic sweeping motion with his right arm* " LOVE!♥ "

.........a gust of wind sweeps through the battlefield, the Bikers, the woman, the man that was being dragged and the guards of Belfast are in stunned silence....

Biker 2:*turns to Biker 4* "......I think the mushrooms I ate are starting to kick in""

The young woman and the little girl are no longer in sight



Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 12, 2017, 04:07:06 PM
Lit hits the cease fire button for the turret.

While the others are distracted Lit pulls out a remote and begins fiddling. On the driver side of the vehicle a small drone car drives off into the woods (its going to circle around behind them once it gets far enough away)

Shortly afterwords a small flying drone leaves at ground level flying in front of the tactical RV towards town (it will get a decent distance away before rising up into the air and coming back to hover over their heads.

Once they are launched lit clips the controller/monitor to the inside wall. Occasionally leaning in to fiddle with the controls he mostly just watches the Japanese man with a bored, but interested look on his face.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 13, 2017, 03:46:04 AM
watches the Japanese man with a bored, but interested look on his face.

(what kind of face is that?, bored and interested are antonyms... so he just looks neutral?  :|       )

Bearded Biker:"L-listen cut the Bullshit" *to Litppunk* "and you come out here right now!"

Wierdo in Japanese Armor:"Your sins will not be forgiven, the only fit place for villains such as you is..." *looks dramatically at the Bearded Biker*"...HELL!"

Bearded Biker:"You stupid fuck you think I'm joking! I-"

*the young woman fires her silenced FN Five-seven from the woods, the bullet hits the UZI in the Bearded Biker's hand!, the bullet pierces the UZI rendering it unusable!, further more she fires her silenced FN Five-seven from the woods, the bullet pierces the Bearded Biker left forearm! (he was holding the UZI with his right hand)*

Bearded Biker:"AHH FUCK!"

*the hostage woman throws herself out of the side car and to the ground*

*the Wierdo in Japanese Armor charges at the bikers* Wierdo in Japanese Armor:"Villains meet your FATE!"

The other bikers pull their guns and start firing at the Wierdo in Japanese Armor, they fire in a panicking manner

{the Wierdo receives a grazing shot to his torso! the Wierdo receives a grazing shot to his right shoulder!}

The guard of Belfast start shooting at the Bikers

*Sniper fires his scoped crosbow at Biker 3, the bolt hits Biker 3's head, jaming the skull and piercing the brain!* {Biker 3 has been struck down}

*Belfast guard 1 fires his remington 870, a few of the pelets hit Biker 1's upper torso!* {Biker 1 is now bleeding from his upper torso}

{ forces remaning:

Mad Dogs: Biker 1, Biker 2, Biker 4, Biker 5, Bearded Biker.

Belfast: Sniper, Belfast guard 1, Belfast guard 2.

Litppunk: Litppunk.

Wierdos: Wierdo, young woman.

Non combatants: draged man, hostage woman, little girl [hidden] }
 
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 13, 2017, 10:58:43 PM
(Cool :D)

Litppunk starts firing again, going for the biker underlings. The RC drone shoots one in the leg! The flying drone is almost in range.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 14, 2017, 06:43:33 AM
*Litppunk fires his DMR, he hits Biker 4 in the upper torso jaming the fourth true rib through Biker 4's right lung! further more Litppunk fires his DMR he hits Biker 2 in the upper torso, the bullet pierces Biker 2's spine!* {Biker 4 is bleeding and having trouble breathing!, Biker 2 is paralyzed and bleeding!}

*Belfast guard 2 fires his remington 700, he hits Biker 5's right shoulder!* {Biker 5 loses hold of his MP5, Biker 5 is bleeding}

*Sniper reloads his scoped crossbow*

*Belfast guard 1 fires his remington 870... he misses!*

*The RC drone hits Biker 1 in the knee!*

*Biker 1 full-auto fires his MAC-10, he hits Wierdo in Japanese armor in the left arm! further more he hits Wierdo in Japanese armor with a grazing hit to the head!* {Wierdo in Japanese armor is now bleeding from his left arm}

Bearded Biker:"Fuck this!" *he turns his bike around a begins to ride away!*

*the young woman fires her silenced FN Five-seven from the woods, the bullet hits the Bearded Biker's motorcycle!* {Bearded Biker's motorcycle is too heavy for its engine!

{The Bearded Biker's motorcycle is slowing down}

Bearded Biker:"No! Come on!" *he tries to rev up the engine, but gets no response*

Wierdo in Japanese armor reaches Biker 1!

Wierdo in Japanese armor:"OOOOOOOOOAHHHH!!!" *The weirdo in Japanese armor swings his katana, the blade digs deep in Biker 1's left shoulder!* {Biker one is now bleeding a lot}

the force of the blow forces Biker 1 to the ground!

{ forces remaning:

Mad Dogs: Biker 1 [Extreme Bleeding], Biker 2 [Paralyzed, bleeding], Biker 4 [trouble breathing, FATAL WOUND], Biker 5 [bleeding], Bearded Biker [minor bleeding]

Belfast: Sniper, Belfast guard 1, Belfast guard 2.

Litppunk: Litppunk, RC Drone, Flying Drone

Wierdos: Wierdo [minor bleeding], young woman.

Non combatants: draged man, hostage woman, little girl [hidden] }

(go it, edited to reflect that)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 14, 2017, 07:08:29 AM
yes both are running small caliber. Im using DMR. so yeah a marksman rifle.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 16, 2017, 06:52:45 PM
Lit starts walking over to the bearded motorcyclist. Giving any of the other gang members the stink eye if they look like they might reach for a gun. He holsters the DMR and pulls the glock
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 16, 2017, 08:12:52 PM
Biker 5: *raises his good arm to the sky* "I Give up!"

{Biker 4 give in to the pain, Biker 4 is unconscious}

*Belfast Guard 2 fires his Remington 700, he hits Biker 1 in the chest!* {Biker 1 has bled to death}

*Belfast Guard 1 makes his way to Biker 5, with his gun pointing at Biker 5 the whole time he does so*

Wierdo in Japanese Armor: "HA ha ha, justice always triumphs!" *he makes his way to the Hostage woman* "you will be free in just a moment!" *Sheathes his katana*

*Young Woman emerges from the woods*
(click to show/hide)

Young Woman:*she yells at the Wierdo in Japanese armor* "Dammit, you said you would be more careful!"

Wierdo in Japanese Armor:"And I was!, I only got shot once!"

Young Woman:"They nearly shot you on the head!"

Wierdo in Japanese Armor:"grazes don't count!"

*The Bearded Biker stops completly* Bearded Biker:"no...no!" *he jumps out of the bike and tries to make a run for it*

Sniper fires his scoped crossbow, he hits Bearded Biker's calf!

Bearded Biker:*he falls to the ground, then turns siting, now facing Litppunk* "Hey now, we were just playing... We-we didn't mean anything by it... it was just a joke!, so please forgive me!"

{COMBAT OVER!}
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 16, 2017, 10:15:27 PM
Well, you certainly seem to have spooked our mutual friend here, do you suppose you'r mere presence scared him straight? *Leans in over biker* Or do you suppose we'll have to put him down for good? looks up at the prisoner lady, Maybe you could tell us if he's worth redemption? Gives her a big friendly grin as he walks over to her.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 16, 2017, 11:09:02 PM
*Biker 5 puts his hand behind his head and kneels on the ground*

Belfast Guard 1:"you have any idea how much pain you caused!?"

Wierdo In Japanese Armor:*Unties Hostage Woman* "there you go!"

Hostage Woman:*She runs to the dragged man* "Tom!" *she takes the chains off of his wrists, then looks at Litppunk after his question* "...Kill him..." *sobs "that is what he deserves!"

Bearded Biker:"NO!, I was just following orders!, I would never do something like this" *he is sweating profusily* "I wouldn't hurt a fly!"

Young Woman: *she walks to the Wierdo and examines his wounds and takes out a First-aid kit* "Just sit down"

Wierdo In Japanese Armor:"Don't worry about it, the bullet went straight through!" *sits down*

Young Woman:*sighs* "I really wish you would stop just charging like that" *looks at Bearded Biker* "I have a hard time believing you... can't imagine why"

Bearded Biker:"I-I'm serious I just do what the boss tells me!"

A little girl pokes her head out of the woods
(click to show/hide)

Little Girl:"Is.. it safe?"

Young Woman:"Yeah, you can come out now"

Little Girl:*she runs toward the Wierdo and the Young Woman* "....!, Momo you are hurt!"

Wierdo named.... Momo?:"Fret not young Jane!, my skin is as hard as my Samurai Spirit!, which is stronger than steel!" *he looks dramatically at the horizon*

{Tom has light bleeding and bruises, but his condition seems stable}
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 17, 2017, 02:05:40 PM
Hm, It wouldn't go with the samurai theme but I have a Power armor helm in the truck if you want. Been tinkering with it, but I can put it back together. Got some stuff for that wound too. Dam near magic, won't even leave a scar. Won't speed up the healing much more than normal though.

goes to check on the various bikers  to see if any can be fixed up easilly. To biker 5. (smiling real big and friendly) Hey. I'm Litppunk. What's your name?
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 17, 2017, 02:51:01 PM
(you cant wear a power armor helmet without power armor)

  {Diagnosis
 
 Biker 4 = right lung shredded, bleeding, death imminent.
 Biker 2 = Fractured spine, permanent paralysis from everything below the neck.
 Biker 5 = right arm pierced, bleeding, bullet went through, easy recovery with bandages.
 Bearded Biker = left arm pierced, right calf has a bolt sticking to it, minor bleeding.

Momo = grazing wound on leg and head, small caliber puncture in arm, minor bleeding, easy recovery =currently being treated.

 Tom =  lacerated wrists, fractured jaw, fractured right ankle, light bleeding, condition stable.
 Hostage Woman = bruised arms, rope burns in arms, bruised face.
   }
 
Momo:"I appreciate your kindness stranger!, whoever I made an oath to never remove my mask until this land is once again populated with the flower known as hope and its perfume of peace once again fill the nostrils of the kind people of the world!" *gazes toward the sky, the sun shining on his mask*

Young Woman:"You made no such promise... and when I met you you used a different mask..."

Little Girl:*giggles*

Biker 5:*after Litppunk's question* "I-I'm Greg, why do you ask?"
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 17, 2017, 07:07:33 PM
patches up the victims while he talks to greg. Well your boss is clearly no use to anyone, probably get a bullet in the head if he continues to be such, which means you must be in charge now. That said, what's up with your gang that they would try an attack like this? After he sais this he puts a bullet in the heads of those that won't recover.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 17, 2017, 08:28:06 PM
Biker Greg:"Boss?, you mean him?" *he points to the Bearded biker* "he is not the leader of the Mad Dogs, Benedic is, Look, we just used to ride around on our bikes doing whatever we wanted, shooting our guns in the air, getting high, we once set fire to a police station, but there was no one there, the world is over you know?, so we just ride around the U.S. doing whatever, then some of Benedic's  dogs got sick after we found some weird blobs, we went searching for medicine for them, they are part of the Mad Dogs as much as any of us."

Bearded Biker:"Then we ran into that freak!"

Biker Greg:"yeah!, this huge dude and his flunkies, all big guys with serious firepower, like machine guns and shit!"

Bearded Biker:"They offered to fix the dogs for us, if we did some favors for them, so Benedic accepted"

Biker Greg:"They told us to just cause trouble in the region, shot at people, you know, make noise, in exchange they gave these injections to the dogs and they got better... for a while"

Bearded Biker:"But the dogs started to grow bigger and change, Benedict too, well he didn't grow bigger or anything like that but, he is a lot more aggressive now, any chance he gets he sics his dogs on folk, just to watch them tear apart people"

the Young Woman finishes patching up Momo

Belfast Guard 1 helps move Tom and the Hostage Woman to Belfast, other people come out of there and begin helping the two.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 19, 2017, 02:38:59 AM
Any names, did they have an APC, or was there a lady cyborg with them? Where did you meet them?
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 19, 2017, 12:22:03 PM
Biker Greg:"They called him Chicago... I think, and we meet them somewhere up north, couldn't tell you were though, we don't really keep good track of where we were"

Bearded Biker:"Yeah, we just went where ever we felt like, so we didn't bother maping anything, I don't remember them having a cyborg with them, and they had a big truck not an APC"

Young Woman:"So where are you guys camped now? where is this Benedic guy?"

Biker Greg:"In the forest south of here, there is a trail we use, it gets us close to the swamp we use for water"

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 20, 2017, 05:32:46 PM
Well I'll see if I can't help you with your problem. Thanks for the backup you two. I got something for that wound if it interests you.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 20, 2017, 06:10:09 PM
Momo:"Oh?, what might that be, good sir?, oh! how rude of me we have not introduced ourselves" *clears throat* " I am Momotaro Genjutsu Kenpachi Akage you may call me Momo the wasteland samurai of LOVE and JUSTICE!, Its my sole purpose to restore hope to this land so that all might live in peace and harmony!!"

Young Woman:"My name is Helena Winters, I'm just here to make sure that Taro" *points to Momo* "won't get himself in too much trouble"

Little Girl:*hides behind Helena's back* "I-I'm... Jane..."
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 22, 2017, 03:24:20 AM
Lit grabs a jar of the rejuivinative stuff and tosses it back to him. Stuff tells your body to regrow lost parts using stem cells and pig bladers. Won't regrow heads, or revive the dead, just tells your body not to scab over but to heal like its growing it for the first time. So sorry no sexy scars. *gives apologetic smirk and shrug to Helena*

*crouches in front of Helena*

And where did they find a scraggly scrappy silly shy survivor like you Jane?
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 22, 2017, 03:38:22 AM
*Jane blushes and hides further*

Helena:*Chuckles* "We found her a few weeks ago, wandering the roads alone" *she looks sadly at Jane* "her mother was taken, so-"

Momo:"So we vowed that we would find her! and deliver righteous justice to whoever took her!" *He puff his chest with pride, and looks with a big grin to Jane (you can't see it but you can tell he was grinning)*

*Jane smiles a little and nods*

Momo:*Momo then examines the jar and his grin vanishes, he then looks at Litppunk and asks with a very serious tone of voice* "Where did you get this?"
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 22, 2017, 04:25:33 AM
*still crouched looks up at momo*

"heard of something along the lines before the war, was exploring a lab when I came across it. Aparently they'd found an old sample or notes or something and were using it as a baseline to make more extreme versions and were trying to use it in combination with mutagen and such. That was one of the only jars they had made with the old recipie. I've got their notes and have been working on making versions that can accelerate growth speed of injured areas, a sort of battlefield version if you will along with other things."

"looking at jane again. because no one should have to lose family right Jane, Even just a little bit of them", he says wiggling a finger.

Looking at Helena: "You planning on letting her figure it out organically?"
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 22, 2017, 08:14:11 PM
Momo:*his serious demeanor disappears as quickly as it came* "Oh!, that makes sense, where else would you get something like this..." *he laughs a bit before opening the jar and taking just a fingertip of the... stuff and rubs it on his gunshot wound, he then closes the jars and hands it to Helena for storage*

Helena:*After Litppunk asks her his question* "Actually Taro thinks he might know where she is"

Momo:"Well, it's more of a... hunch?" *he tilts his head* "I guess that is what you would call it, anyway we need to take care of these Mad dogs first!, otherwise they will... dog us all the way there! *he nudges Helena with his elbow who then sighs in resignation at the joke*

Helena:*she looks at Litppunk* "you can really handle yourself from what I have seen, I agree with Taro that we have to take these guys out, but there's just the two of us and we don't have a vehicle, would you be willing to help us? if you do you can have any and all loot we get... if that is not enough we can negotiate a better deal"

Momo:*yells toward the Sniper of Belfast* "hey!, can we leave her with you guys until we come back?" *points at Jane*

Sniper:"Sure! she can play with Will's kids, right Will?"

Will Belfast's Guard 1:"After helping us like you guys did, it's the least we could do!"

Jane:*she looks at Momo with a concerned look*

Momo: *looking at Jane* "Don't worry, we always came back right?, have faith in the SAMURAI OF LOVE! and his trusted sidekick" *he slaps Helena's back in a playful manner*

Helena:"LIKE HELL I'M YOUR SIDEKICK!"

*Jane laughs*

Momo:*looks at Litppunk* "Well, what say you brave warrior?"
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 22, 2017, 10:23:43 PM
Sounds good. You ready to leave?
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 22, 2017, 11:02:45 PM
Helena:"yes we are!" *turns to Jane* "you will be safe here so be good, ok?"

Jane:*nods* "You too Momo be good, ok?"

Momo:"I promise!"

*Jane then nods and walks toward Belfast*

Will Belfast's Guard 1:*looks at Jane* "I think my daughters are about your age, they are twins you know"

Jane:"Really?"

Will Belfast's Guard 1:*nods* "Identical too, but don't tell them I said that, they will pout if you do" *he says with a kind smile on his face*

{Belfast Guard 2 finishes tying up the Bikers}

Belfast Guard 2:"All right, you two will stay right here until we figure out what to do with you"

Helena:*turns to Litppunk* "we are ready whenever you are"

(they will get into your vehicle automatically, so as soon as you go I will begin describing the next "zone", if there is something you want from them just ask)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 23, 2017, 10:46:07 AM
Alright let me show you around.

Litppunk then begins darting around pointing and showing things off in a rapid pace barely making sure they have seen the various things and what they do.

Safety measure here, that pops open for a shooting port, here is the spare beds, sorry if the fold out makes it a bit cramped... but you can always put them up when your not sleeping, the divider here is bullet resistant and usable to fire out the door like I did with the bikers, heres the release for the drones, select a location like so... or preferably a group of targets like so... the turret targeting uses the same system. Kitchenette here, make sure you know what your picking up because that is my lab right next to it, food in here.... medicine here, my more experimental stuff there, hard points here, here, and here..... and.....(continues for a little while)
...and if you need anything, help yourself, you not sure about anything just ask.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 23, 2017, 03:01:53 PM
Helena:"uh.. no, we are good" *she says with an astonished look on her face, as she surveys the vehicle*

*Momo and Helena take their seats, Momo pulls a magazine about music and begins flipping through it*

As you drive off following the road south of Belfast there comes a point where you see motorcycle tracks coming out of the woods.

Helena:"this must be the trail they take to their base"

Momo:*looks up from his magazine* "oh?, we are here already?"

(click to show/hide)

Bike tracks lead in and out of the woods, the trail in question looks wide enough that smaller vehicles like motorcycles or even quad bikes would be able to get through with minor difficulties, anything wider would have to crush all the trees on the way

Helena:*looking at Litppunk* "Well, if we go on foot you better take what you feel will be good in that situation"

(I assume you were just going to leave next, They will follow you automaticly out of the car, so no need to wait for their response)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 24, 2017, 11:49:08 PM
Hmm, we could just use the bumper to widen the trail, or knock the trees down and make our own, but I think SOME subtlety would be better. Let me just find and alcove, or make one to pull into so the UAV isn't so readilly visible to anyone on the road. Then, unless you guys have a better plan, we'll parallel their bike trail on foot, you guys want any armaments before we go? Im going to grab a couple flashbangs, heres some hearing and eye protection if you want it.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 25, 2017, 01:24:31 AM
Momo:"No need stranger who has yet to introduce himself, I have all the weapons I need right here" *pats his chest*

Helena:"I have my sig, a few extra clips for it, 3 frag grenades my bowie knife and a nail bomb, so I'm good to engage anyone in medium to close range and clusters of them so I think I'm good given the situation, we are ready when you are"

(Helena's Sig Sauer Pistol is silenced and has a red dot sight)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 25, 2017, 04:51:51 AM
Alright... OH, I don't think I've introduced myself yet.  I'm Litppunk *shakes hands* And i'm going to grab a silencer too now that I think about it.

(proceeds to head out, just keeping the trail in sight)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 25, 2017, 02:59:59 PM
As the group moves parallel to the trail, it becomes noticeable that the dirt is very soft as if recently moved, further up the trail a faint noise can be heard

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Followed by howls that are much louder

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Continue moving through the trail the group stats to notice large paw prints in the dirt, they are about the size of a human head

Helena:*wispering* "I never saw paw prints this large before..."

*Momo unsheathes his katana*

From the distance a clearing can now be seen
(click to show/hide)

From your position you can see 3 Bikers partying around with 2 Mutated Dogs near the parked motorcycles

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 25, 2017, 07:38:20 PM
looks like we may need to hush puppy this, those bikers have got mutant dogs we'll need to take out first.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 25, 2017, 08:56:19 PM
Biker 1: " ?, what is the matter Slash?"

Slash the mutated dog: *begins sniffing the air, growls*

Biker 2: *looking at Biker 3* "I think he smelled something, what is it boy?, a squirrel?"

Biker 3: "Eric  smells something too!"

Eric the mutated dog: *Sniffs the air and starts walking in the direction of the group*

the Bikers look amused, the Dogs are sniffing around

Helena:*Quietly takes careful aim at the closest dog's head*

Momo: *gets in a ready position*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 26, 2017, 02:35:56 AM
whispers "stay down, im going to try something, if everything goes pear shaped I'll distract them, then open fire."

He then sneaks back to the path and walks down it like he'd been on the path the whole time.

Ahoy the camp. Can't tell you how happy I am to see people at a time like this. You wouldn't happen to be willing to free me of some of my inventory in exchange for a spare radiator hose, a patch kit and some water would you?
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 26, 2017, 03:12:43 AM
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 26, 2017, 03:46:06 PM
Oh good. I cant tell you how good good it'll be to have quality parts again. Ol Betsie's been naggin me to to get her somthin nice, but its just so hard to get quality parts these days, that'll fit her. Finally threw a fit, trying to tell me she won't take no more. Bless her little spark plugs.
 
when they turn around he gives Momo and Helena the "OK" gesture and a gesture to signal that they should "circle around"
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 26, 2017, 04:16:32 PM
Helena and Momo circle around through the woods, and are now approaching the back of the cabin still in the woods for cover.

Reaching the garage there are some disassembled motorcycles, oil puddles and boxes and shelves with engine parts

Biker 1:*mumbling* "radiator hose... where" *picks up a box* "there you are!" *takes a a brand new radiator hose, then takes a toolbox* "we don't keep water out here so head inside with me and we will get you some water" *he heads to the front door and opens the door*

inside the cabin there are another 2 bikers plus another mutated dog right next to the door

(click to show/hide)

Biker 1: *to the dog* "hey Brian!"

Brian the mutated dog: *starts licking Biker 1's face*

Biker 1:"No get off" *laughts* "stop, I got shit to do"

Biker 5:"Alright, that is enough Brian" *spots Litppunk* "who is he?"

Biker 1:"some guy whose radiator blew  or something, gonna take a jerry of water and fix his car"

on the northeastern corner of the cabin there is a large hatch, loud noises are coming from it

Biker 1:*to Litppunk* "its in the kitchen, come on"
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 26, 2017, 05:30:54 PM
*pets brian on his way by and gives him a treat with a friendly smile*
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 26, 2017, 06:28:29 PM
Brian the mutated dog: *Barks happily and eats the treat... in a rather awkward manner all the while waging his tail*
Biker 1:"there we go"

In the kitchen there are several bottles and jerrycans of water, along with bags of cocaine and marijuana, there is a pot full of potato stew

Biker 1:*takes the jerrycan of water and turns to Litppunk* "so, where is this ca-"

Suddenly the sound of floorboards splintering can be heard coming from the living room!

Biker 4:"what the fuck!?"

The dogs begin barking in alarm as the whole cabin begins to shake violently, a loud voice coming from below can be heard

???????:"YEEEEES IIIIT WOOOORKEEEED, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!



Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 28, 2017, 03:40:46 PM
"Wheres the basement door?!?" He then proceeds to run outside whistle and wave Momo and Helena over before running back in before running back inside  to get a biker to point him the right way
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 28, 2017, 05:50:29 PM
Momo and Helena run after Litppunk and stand, weapons at the ready in front of the door

Biker 5: "it's right there in the cor-"

*an enormous dog head breaks through the floor boards and bites biker 5's entire lower body*

Biker 5:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" *Biker 5's legs are crushed, a torrent of blood spewing forth*

a horrid amalgamation of flesh begins climbing and breaking the floor, a cacophony of barking and howlings, with a single voice that emerges from all mouths

Benedic the abomination:"COOOOOOMEEEE NOOOOOOOW, THEEEERE IIIIISSS NOOOO NEED FOOOOR THAAAAT JUUUUST COOOOME CLOOOSER AAAAND JOOOOOOIN UUUUUUS, AAAAAA HAAAPPY FAAAAMIIIILY!!!!"
(click to show/hide)

most of the monster's body is still in the basement

Biker 1:*drops the tool box and jerry can* "what heve you done!?"

Biker 2 and Biker 3, run to the front, guns drawn and gaze in horror at the monster

*Benedict the abomination swallows Biker 5, crushing him with its teeth* {Biker 5 has been struck down}

Biker 4: *fires his UZI at Benedict, the bullets hit its body, the monster seems unfazed*

Brian the mutated dog:*leaps at Benedic biting it with the full length of his jaw at one of Benedics necks, the monster howls and screams in pain* {Brian has latched on firmly!}
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 28, 2017, 06:12:53 PM
Everyone keep your distance. Shoot the heads. (Lit begins firing)
Call the dogs off if you don't think they're agile enough I don't think they'll slow it enough to make a difference
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 28, 2017, 07:04:44 PM
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 30, 2017, 01:40:40 AM
(usually its done 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th (n)th.... but english speakers acknowledge that this is a wierd quirk and that just requires rememebering I kinda like the ^o degree symbol better anyways even though thats usually used as a symbol for angles [this keyboard/OS combo doesn't like alt+symbols something I need to look into])

"Everyone out" lit calls as he runs for the nearest door, asisting anyone in his way. then circles around to where he thinks it most likely to exit after the building collapses

(btw your maps are awesome how do you make them? they are so custom)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 30, 2017, 03:50:37 AM
(The maps, I decided to make some maps to try to reduce confusion, so I googled for a free mapmaker and found this:http://deepnight.net/tools/tabletop-rpg-map-editor/ (http://deepnight.net/tools/tabletop-rpg-map-editor/) its pretty neat!)

As everyone gets out, the monster tries to climb out and the cabin collapse on top of it!

Helena:"I don't think that will hold it for long"

the monster tosses logs aside as it pulls itself out from under the rubble

*Momotaro presses a hidden switch!, the metal spike's C-4 core detonates!, causing a small explosion within the monster's body!*

{a chunk of Benedic's lower body explodes!, the basketball sized wound is now gushing blood}

Benedict the abomination:"AAAARRRRG!!"

*Biker 2 and 3 full auto shoot their guns at the monster, the monster body is riddled with small caliber bullets!, heads 1 and 2 are hit by the bullet spray!*

*Slash and Eric the mutated dogs charge at Benedic and bite its body with full force! they latch on firmly*

Helena:*takes aim*


{forces remaining

Mad Dogs: Biker 1{laying prone}, Biker 2, Biker 3, Biker 4 {serious concusion}, Brian the mutaded dog {concusion, wood spintlers in torso} Slash the mutated dog{latching on}, Eric the mutaded dog{latching on}.

Litppunk&company: Litppunk, Momotaro, Helena

Benedict the Abomination: 1º head{minor bleeding}, 2º head{minor bleeding}, 3º head{bleeding from neck}, 4ºhead {limp}, Body {major bleeding, mutaded dogs latching on, laying prone}

}

Benedict's 4th head's nose begins drawing air
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on October 30, 2017, 04:46:00 AM
Call the dogs back everyone get clear of it! litppunk shouts  taking careful aim so as not to hit the dogs and firing, before taking several steps back jogging backwards to a good distance before taking aim and firing again.
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on October 30, 2017, 04:07:32 PM
*Litppunk fires his DMR the bullet hits Benedic's 2nd head piercing the left eye!*

*Biker 2 and 3 reload their guns*

Biker 1: *stands up* "Eric, Slash get back!"

Benedict: *stands up, the mutated dogs still holding on, Benedict's 1st head bites Slash's torso trying to pull him off, Slash won't let go, the 1st head pulls harder, Slash gets pulled off taking a chunk of Benedict's body with him!*

*Eric listen's to biker 1's command and stops biting and gets away from the monster*

*Slash turns his body and bites Benedicts 1st head on the side, tearing apart the left cheek!*

*Litppunk fires his DMR it hits Benedict's 1st head grazing the skull!*

*Benedict's 1st head howls in pain, dropping Slash from its jaws*

Helena:*fires her silenced Sig Sauer pistol, it pierces Benedict's 1st head, through the mouth and up to the back of the skull fracturing it (imagine a diagonal line passing through the ceiling of its mouth and also the very back of the skull)

Benedict's 1st head goes limp

Momo:*fiddles with his armor*

Benedict's 4th head stands back up and howls!

{forces remaining

Mad Dogs: Biker 1, Biker 2, Biker 3, Biker 4 {serious concusion}, Brian the mutaded dog {concusion, wood spintlers in torso} Slash the mutated dog{major bleeding}, Eric the mutaded dog.

Litppunk&company: Litppunk, Momotaro, Helena

Benedict the Abomination: 1st head{serious bleeding,Limp}, 2nd head{bleeding, impaired vision}, 3rd head{bleeding from neck}, 4th head {minor bleeding}, Body {major bleeding}
}

Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: Litppunk on November 02, 2017, 06:31:37 PM
*continues to fire*

(XD it just doesn't die very well)
Title: Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
Post by: DemAvalon on November 02, 2017, 08:31:55 PM
*Litppunk fires his DMR if hits Benedict's 2nd head cracking the skull!*

Benedict's 2nd head goes limp

*Biker 2 and 3 full-auto fire their SMGs, Benedict's body is riddled with small caliber bullets! further more the bullet spray hits Benedict's 1st head and 4th head!*

*Momotaro pulls a large block of C-4, charges at Benedict and jams the C-4 in the hole opened by the metal spike's explosion and back flips back to his original position*

Momo:"Everyone gets back!"

Benedic the abomination:*tries to take the C-4 off, clawing at it, but its paws are too distorted and unwieldy for such a task*

Biker 1 jumps away and assumes a fetal position, Helena runs and jumps away covering her head, the mutated dogs run to Biker 1 , Biker 2 and 3 look at each other and haul ass in an inelegant manner, Litppunk is already a safe distance away and turns his back to Benedict

*Momotaro presses a hidden switch! the block of 3kg of c-4 detonates from within Benedict! sending a shower of gore everywhere!! *

every living thing  and object in a radius of 60m is now covered in blood and guts

{Benedict has been struck down}

{COMBAT OVER!}

Biker 1:*looks up* "is... is everyone ok?"

Biker 2:*wipes chunklets of Benedict, from his face* "I will check on Carl" *runs toward Biker 4*

Biker 3:*Squeezes his long luscious hair like a piece of cloth and a lot of Benedict's blood comes out* "I will check on Brian!" *runs toward Brian the mutated dog*

Helena:*gets up* "aw gross!" *starts wiping her back*

Momo:*shakes his body like a dog.... Slash and Eric do the same*

(given what you did with Brute and the needle, I though that would be something you would do :P )