Author Topic: -Weapon design game interest check-  (Read 4327 times)

Offline AseaHeru

• Survivor
  • Looking for a way back into the Asylum.
    • View Profile
-Weapon design game interest check-
« on: August 03, 2015, 08:38:25 PM »
-New OP-
 Well, this game here fizzled out. However, I am interested in attempting to run another of these games here, provided (of course) there is sufficient interest to support a game for more than a few days. In particular, enough interest that shows up more than once every other month (Myself included in that).

The game would be set on an earth-analog planet, started roughly in 1900. Or at least, that level of technology.

So, any takers?

-old OP below-
 Welcome to the island chain of (blank), where you are members of (blank), an origination created by the rightful government of the chain to supply our glorious armed forces in everything they may need to destroy the usurpers on Plokhoy Ostrov, who hold our rightful lands and our gold mines.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 01:59:31 AM by AseaHeru »
I am in your threads, leaving piles of transparent comments.

Offline AseaHeru

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: And now, a weapon design game statrting in the 1930s
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 08:38:40 PM »
Army info goes here

Offline AseaHeru

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 08:38:56 PM »
Summer 1934 Part A

Those pesky Russians of Plokhoy Ostrov have been a thorn in our side for too long. It has long been our intention to destroy their little council and capture the gold they discovered 1926 in one of their quarries. Now our spies report a massive militarization program underway on the islands, clearly in fear of our military might. As such our (government system goes here) has decreed that a new (department, council, whatever you lot are) be created to equip our glorious armed forces to destroy those (Ideological insult goes here). Have at it (Comrade/friend/whatever)!

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 09:06:48 PM by AseaHeru »

Offline Flashlight Hoarder

• Survivor
  • Mutagen is Far superior to ordinary Booze!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 07:23:12 PM »
((OOC: Posting to watch.))
Most Survivors have Teddy Bears, I have Flashlights.

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • It's Blitzkrieg, not Blitzkried
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 02:06:08 AM »
(I dont now if i got this right but oh well)

Hello sir.

I am Randy Butternubs (Great name right?) your newly hired wepons expert!
So heres what i came up with
(4 Pts) Ive repurposed a 18-whatnot french carbine. It may not have paked a punch when ot was made but now it fires a standard .308 round! Not only that but it has a range of 500 meters plus!
(16 Pts) I have a slightly old but totally effective 8mm Type 14 Nambu! Well, maybe not so effective but its cheap, reliable, light, and ammo is the same!
(20 Pts) So I've got my hands on something special, the Ceska Zbrojovka vz.30! This Czech Sub-Machine is state of the ark! Packing a whopping 9x19 Parbellum! This beast will mow down anyone who come in the owners line of sight!
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs

Offline DarkandStar

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 09:39:57 PM »
(OOC: Is this still a thing going on? It's been a month since the last post. Anyway, if it is: Is the CDVM the only thing equipped with hydrophones, or just the only ship you mentioned it on?)

Offline AseaHeru

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 05:57:07 AM »
 This particular game is currently dead, although I suppose I could open it up again. Since I gave up on this game about... two and a half months ago the initial game went through nine more tuns, the side this would have been for managed a sneak attack (although neither side is really doing anything since) against them...

Wait, I smell potential plot twists afoot... Tell you what, if three people decide they want this to go on, so it shall go.

Oh, and you will probably get a few things for free.

Offline DarkandStar

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 03:40:08 AM »
Well i'm certainly interested in getting it started again. So count 1. And sorry for taking so long to reply, my computer crapped out and i stopped playing cataclysm for a long time while i got a new one and adjusted to it.

Offline AseaHeru

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: -Weapon design game interest check-
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2016, 02:00:16 AM »
 Thread turned into an interest check for a game, check the OP for details. DarkandStar, you still interested?