Poll

What would you like me to focus on in this mod?

Additions: More weapons, Tools , Armor, etc.
17 (18.9%)
Alternatives and Overrides: Make alternatives and changes to the core game. (recipes, weapons, items, scenarios, monsters, etc.)
8 (8.9%)
Professions and Scenarios: Make more/work on custom professions/scenarios.
6 (6.7%)
Buildings and terrain: More places to explore/work on the existing ones.
16 (17.8%)
NPCs/Lore: Work on Factions, NPC dialogue, in game notes.
41 (45.6%)
Monsters: More monsters/work on the existing ones.
2 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Cataclysm++ Mod  (Read 83545 times)

Offline Squaggly Maggleton

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm++ Mod
« Reply #615 on: September 07, 2017, 06:49:28 AM »
So I found an organic defusion set (I think it's supposed to be spelled diffusion) and I think it's from your mod because it seems similair to the organic infusion set, but I can't find any info on it in the readme or here. What's it do?

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
  • STAY AWAY FROM MY PRETZELS
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: September 07, 2017, 08:05:14 AM »
So I found an organic defusion set (I think it's supposed to be spelled diffusion) and I think it's from your mod because it seems similair to the organic infusion set, but I can't find any info on it in the readme or here. What's it do?
Rechargeable purifier.

Offline Noctifer

• Survivor
  • Evening Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: September 09, 2017, 01:17:14 AM »
Updated the one drive link and made a hotfix release on github. The update is a bunch of fixes that came to my attention, including a couple errors. This also rebalances the organic infusion set and organic defusion set. All methods of updating are up-to-date-so pick your poison; this includes the onedrive link, github download button, github release and the launcher.
May mother Venus guide us all!

...Noctifer's incredibly loot bloated Survivor Emcampments™...

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
  • STAY AWAY FROM MY PRETZELS
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: September 25, 2017, 11:13:40 PM »
Updated the one drive link and made a hotfix release on github. The update is a bunch of fixes that came to my attention, including a couple errors. This also rebalances the organic infusion set and organic defusion set. All methods of updating are up-to-date-so pick your poison; this includes the onedrive link, github download button, github release and the launcher.
Does this include making it so that the infusion set actually works after the first time it is used?