Author Topic: Solar Empire  (Read 3722 times)

Offline dakenho

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Solar Empire
« on: September 24, 2015, 12:27:56 PM »
This is an old free to play web game that I managed to get back up and running.  The game is a turn based, web based, strategy game, what some describe as a BBS Door game. Build up a fleet, mine resources, create planets, and of course blow other people up. Check us out at http://solarempiregame.ddns.net/
and as always its free.

Offline derval

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Re: Solar Empire
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 01:54:07 PM »
I'll give it a try!

Offline derval

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 02:20:29 PM »
Now it's returning an error when I try to connect
Code: [Select]
ERROR!
User 'solarempire' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 5000)
BACKTRACE
<pre class='xdebug-var-dump' dir='ltr'>
<b>array</b> <i>(size=3)</i>
  0 <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font>
    <b>array</b> <i>(size=4)</i>
      'file' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>string</small> <font color='#cc0000'>'C:\wamp\www\inc\common.inc.php'</font> <i>(length=30)</i>
      'line' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>int</small> <font color='#4e9a06'>112</font>
      'function' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>string</small> <font color='#cc0000'>'dbDie'</font> <i>(length=5)</i>
      'args' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font>
        <b>array</b> <i>(size=0)</i>
          <i><font color='#888a85'>empty</font></i>
  1 <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font>
      'file' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>string</small> <font color='#cc0000'>'C:\wamp\www\inc\common.inc.php'</font> <i>(length=30)</i>
      'line' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>int</small> <font color='#4e9a06'>320</font>
      'function' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>string</small> <font color='#cc0000'>'db'</font> <i>(length=2)</i>
        <b>array</b> <i>(size=1)</i>
          0 <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> &amp;<small>string</small> <font color='#cc0000'>'select * from user_accounts where login_id = &#39;6&#39; &amp;&amp; session_id = &#39;XAWlITWkeHTMP1pAHlykfW8TSeyN8hGi&#39;'</font> <i>(length=99)</i>
  2 <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font>
      'file' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>string</small> <font color='#cc0000'>'C:\wamp\www\game_listing.php'</font> <i>(length=28)</i>
      'line' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>int</small> <font color='#4e9a06'>14</font>
      'function' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>string</small> <font color='#cc0000'>'check_auth'</font> <i>(length=10)</i>
</pre>

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 02:22:03 PM »
same here. I had all these colonists on my ship. I was contemplating jettisoning them out into space since they don't seem capable of anything.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 02:28:54 PM »
I clicked create a clan and the site exploded. I think maybe I didn't have enough $?
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline derval

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 02:57:39 PM »
It works again! I could even create a clan (didn't cost me anything)

Offline dakenho

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 03:58:04 PM »
same here. I had all these colonists on my ship. I was contemplating jettisoning them out into space since they don't seem capable of anything.

hi Litppunk, You have to buy a genesis device and create a planet.

Offline dakenho

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 04:37:53 PM »
Now it's returning an error when I try to connect
ERROR!
User 'solarempire' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 5000)
BACKTRACE
<pre class='xdebug-var-dump' dir='ltr'>
<b>array</b> <i>(size=3)</i>
  0 <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font>
      'line' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>int</small> <font color='#4e9a06'>112</font>
      'function' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>string</small> <font color='#cc0000'>'dbDie'</font> <i>(length=5)</i>
  1 <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font>
      'line' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>int</small> <font color='#4e9a06'>320</font>
      'function' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>string</small> <font color='#cc0000'>'db'</font> <i>(length=2)</i>
        <b>array</b> <i>(size=1)</i>
          0 <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> &amp;<small>string</small> <font color='#cc0000'>'select * from user_accounts where login_id = &#39;6&#39; &amp;&amp; session_id = &#39;XAWlITWkeHTMP1pAHlykfW8TSeyN8hGi&#39;'</font> <i>(length=99)</i>
  2 <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font>
      'file' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>string</small> <font color='#cc0000'>'C:\wamp\www\game_listing.php'</font> <i>(length=28)</i>
      'line' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>int</small> <font color='#4e9a06'>14</font>
      'function' <font color='#888a85'>=&gt;</font> <small>string</small> <font color='#cc0000'>'check_auth'</font> <i>(length=10)</i>
</pre>

I believe I have a fix for this issue and will attempt to apply it by the end of the day, thank you for reporting it.

Offline dakenho

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2015, 09:16:44 PM »
I have applied an update to the server which should fix this, I had to reboot the server to apply it, I apologize for any inconvenience.

Offline DevilRanger

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 06:21:30 AM »
I accidentally bought a bunch of electronics. I tried to sell them back for whatever I could but for whatever reason when I press the button to sell electronics it starts the purchase process instead so now I'm stuck with a bunch of electronics and can't get any of my credits back.

Offline derval

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2015, 10:39:17 AM »
I accidentally bought a bunch of electronics. I tried to sell them back for whatever I could but for whatever reason when I press the button to sell electronics it starts the purchase process instead so now I'm stuck with a bunch of electronics and can't get any of my credits back.
If you want to join Litppunk and me in the Omega Alliance, contact us !

Offline dakenho

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2015, 03:43:32 PM »

thanks for pointing that out I will have look into this one, you can use the sell all from all ships option to trade it back.

Offline dakenho

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2015, 03:54:09 PM »

thanks for pointing that out I will have look into this one, you can use the sell all from all ships option to trade it back.

this bug has been fixed

Offline derval

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2015, 09:54:43 PM »
When I try to connect it goes :
fbid = -1fbid = -1

User does not exist on this Server.
    Either you typed in your user name wrong, or your account no longer exists. if you tried to sign in wiht face book try to sync your account
Also, is it normal that metal is extracted waaaay slower than fuel ?

Offline dakenho

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2015, 01:48:57 PM »
the login page has been fixed

metal and fuel should gather at the same rate if I am not mistaken. Each ship does have a different mining rates though.  If this is not the case please send let me know what type of ship you are using and how much metal it gets in an hour and how much fuel it gets in an hour.