Author Topic: In search (RP)  (Read 3685 times)

Offline fishy1234555

  • NPC
  • **
  • Posts: 146
  • "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
    • View Profile
In search (RP)
« on: December 11, 2013, 08:14:44 PM »
You and a group of ragtag survivors, by coincidence, meet up at an abandoned evacuation shelter. All of the Furniture and windows remain intact. The decision is made to trek towards the only science facility within an 80 mile radius in search of a vaccine. The vaccine will counteract the effects of the virus' blood-borne properties. All of you were lucky enough to be immune to its airborne counterpart. (If you are bitten by a zombie or get infected blood into your system, you are a dead man/woman unless affected area is removed immediately). One of the party recognizes that to get to the aforementioned laboratory a treacherous voyage, through a large infested (undead) city or the long way around through the swamp lands where many untold horrors lurk, must be made.

We have started:
If you want to join use the character sheet in the spoiler.

Rules:
*If you post an action that involves another character, let them post the response.
*Try to not kill teammates unless infected(no nonsensical killing please)
*Keep non RP posts labeled as such and kept in spoilers
*No cursing (Oh I don't give a fuck)
*Preview posts for errors before posting
*Put Character sheet spoiled with post

Characters
1:Frain
2:Woollup
3:Michael Rossi
4:George Milkyway

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 10:14:54 PM by fishy1234555 »
Satan's second choice is root-beer.

Offline Woollup

  • Zombie Food
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • 496D707265737365643F
    • View Profile
Re: In search (RP)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 08:37:40 PM »
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 08:40:25 PM by Woollup »
Rocket
Propelled   - R.P.G.
Grenade

Offline Frain

  • Zombie Food
  • *
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
Re: In search (RP)
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 11:15:40 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline BadSniper

  • Survivor
  • ***
  • Posts: 703
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
Re: In search (RP)
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 02:10:49 AM »
(click to show/hide)
I put on my Frosted Flakes brand Tony The Tiger mask and proceeded to murder the executives with a sausage I found on the floor.

Offline fishy1234555

  • NPC
  • **
  • Posts: 146
  • "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
    • View Profile
Re: In search (RP)
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 02:30:54 AM »
Note: Sorry if he seems OP, but I can't go back and change the pic without having to create and upload a new one, and it took me long enough as it was for this one.

No thats all good. Just the right amount of P
Satan's second choice is root-beer.

ajwilli1

  • Guest
Re: In search (RP)
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 04:28:42 AM »
I'm going to be the last guy to join I guess.
(click to show/hide)

Offline fishy1234555

  • NPC
  • **
  • Posts: 146
  • "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
    • View Profile
Re: In search (RP)
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 05:07:02 AM »
All right lets rumble.

Each one of you enters from there own door all at the same time. Shock paints your face as you assumed none had survived. Now three relatively accomplished survivors stand in the doorways around you. The general consensus is that all are friendly. As you walk in you begin to make pleasantries.
Satan's second choice is root-beer.

Offline fishy1234555

  • NPC
  • **
  • Posts: 146
  • "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
    • View Profile
Re: In search (RP)
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 08:48:14 PM »
After a general meet and greet
An explosion is heard!
You look out the window to see undead remains fly through the air. Several zombies stumble towards the shelter through what appears to be a minefield. Soon after the explosion is heard, the massive cry of a significant size hoard comes from the same direction. Surely to many to fight and if one were to bite you...
Satan's second choice is root-beer.

Offline BadSniper

  • Survivor
  • ***
  • Posts: 703
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
Re: In search (RP)
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 10:10:46 PM »
Michael knocks out a window and steadies his rifle on the sill, looking through the scope at the horde, but not firing a shot. "Good god, that's a lotta zombies..." He turns back around to the other three survivors. "Okay guys, situation is anything but good. Massive concentration of undead are converging on our position, and we need to haul ass outta here as quickly as possible. Do any of you know where a good safe-zone would be?"
I put on my Frosted Flakes brand Tony The Tiger mask and proceeded to murder the executives with a sausage I found on the floor.

Offline Frain

  • Zombie Food
  • *
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
Re: In search (RP)
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2013, 03:20:57 AM »
Frain thinks for a moment while looking at the zombie hoard, then faces the other survivors "There's another shelter across the town, it was pretty reinforced last time I checked. We could hole up there." Frain pauses for a moment, "But how are we going to get through that hoard?"

Offline fishy1234555

  • NPC
  • **
  • Posts: 146
  • "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
    • View Profile
Re: In search (RP)
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 07:57:14 AM »
A piece of paper flies in through the window and hits Michael in the face. It is a map with the surrounding area and some things of interest scribbled on it.

MAP
http://s26.postimg.org/6vyxrhwtl/The_search_RP_map1.png
Satan's second choice is root-beer.