Author Topic: The Adventures Of Mosin  (Read 31279 times)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventures Of Mosin
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2016, 05:23:05 AM »
They dove away from the door, trying not to get any shrapnel as the turret unloaded into the technician. He had taken a lot of hits but managed to get past the doorway without getting shredded enough to the liking of Jared and mosin and was now practically on top of them.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • It's Blitzkrieg, not Blitzkried
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2016, 01:50:16 PM »
Jared was fighting with all his strength to keep Mosin in his hands. The technician was especially hard to kill because it was wearing some sort of construction suit. Right when Jared thought he was done for, there was a sort of charging up sound and then a flash of light. When the light faded the technician was dead. The they heard a voice. "You alright?" Said a man, wearing what looked like a set of power armor with helmet. It looked like he had some sort of experimental plasma gun.
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2016, 02:23:15 PM »
Not to eager to trust a stranger in these trying times, Jared gave him a thankful nod, and word of thanks but stayed wary. Then he thought of something. "You think that can take care of the tank drone upstairs?"
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2016, 03:30:56 PM »
"Possibly, but I'm going to need you help." He says. " I need you to grab as much metallic objects you can. Then once we get enough I can build a makeshift electrical magnetic pulse cannon. It I'll stun it for at most thirty seconds so we'll have to be quick"
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2016, 07:57:18 PM »
um... ok. Jared replied and quickly ripped everything metal he could get his hands on from the nerby rooms and dropped them off with the man in the exo suit.

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2016, 01:23:40 PM »
"Good, this should be able to stun the drone." He says. It takes him a few minutes to build it. "Ok, on my count, run past the drone the the emergency exit across the room. Then we will be safe." He readies the emp. He gives a countdown to one and fires the weapon. The drones gun drooped and the engine shut off. They both started to run.
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2016, 03:40:30 PM »
As they ran past, Jared and mosin could hear it restarting its systems, and booting back up. Just as they past they heard the turret start to spin. They weren't close enough yet. No. They weren't going to make it. Risking a glance back Jared realized it was only a systems check. It wasn't up yet. But almost. He got to the stairs, clutching Mosin tightly.....

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2016, 07:24:38 PM »
(Wait, I have been referring to my person as guy... DANG IT. It's actually a girl XP my mistake -m-)
The blast never came. The gun was aimed at the two but it didn't shoot. Apparently the emp disabled the electric primers that fired the round! The two run out while the AI was still trying to fire.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 05:34:49 PM by A Blitzkried of Butts »
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2016, 07:37:05 PM »
As they ran up the stairs they heard the tank drone cycle a shell, and the emp-ed dud hit the floor with a solid ringing.
Once they were up they knew they were safe from the tank. It didn't have any way to climb out of the hole that was the lab. That didn't help with the horde they could see on the horizon, attracted by all the noise of a collapsing building though....

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2016, 08:09:37 PM »
"Here, my trucks over here, hop in!" The mysterious person yells. The two hop into a utility truck and drive off through the night.
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2016, 09:25:46 PM »
While glancing occasionally in the direction of the horde attempting to follow them on the horizon, Jared proped mosin against the door and asked the stranger their story.

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2016, 12:01:32 AM »
The person took of their helmet and revealed something strange. He could tell she was a woman but she had a snout, orange-ish fur and vulpine (Fox) ears. "Well I was a scientist working on a new vulpine mutagen when it all struck. I was working on some genome sequencing when the lab went into lock down. Something about 'things' on the first floor killing everyone." She sighed. "We managed to capture some of them and secure the lower levels. We were astonished of what we had captured. For example the monster you call the 'Shoggoth'. It was other-worldly! But then the barricade broke and they swarmed into the lab. Me and some of my colleagues hid in our part of the lab. We managed to last a month and a half until we ran out of water. My colleagues rather would die than drink the experimental mutagen. Rather than dying, I drank. A lot. And that's how I survived for as long as I did."
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2016, 05:03:54 AM »
Jared was in awe. She was a survivor, through and through. A good person, willing to risk life and limb for others, and with the power of will to know what needed to be done, and do it. Jared felt rather insignificant next to her. He opened his mouth to ask... something.... and his jaw moved..... and not much else. He tried to convey, an apology for his inability to say anything, thanks for saving his ass, dam your amazing, beautiful, heroic, where are we going?, anything, one attempt after another of seemingly endless words to be made, eventually failing all, trying to clear his throat so he could talk, failed, and then managed "ye" before trying again, then shaking his head and giving an apologetic shrug. Then turning back towards the road in time to watch her dodge a hole in the road, then swerve into a stray zombie and keep going.

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2016, 02:31:40 PM »
"We're going to a place not to far, if it's not been destroyed already. I'm heading back to my house to grab some important things." She sighed. "My family is probably dead, I'm just grabbing a memento."
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2016, 07:02:43 PM »
"ok. Sorry. Um.... thanks for back there." Jared managed. "Just let Mosin and I know if there is anything we can do to return the favor. And For the record sorry for my incompetence earlier, I guess the surreal-ity of... everything finally caught up with me."