Author Topic: The Adventures Of Mosin  (Read 31312 times)

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • It's Blitzkrieg, not Blitzkried
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventures Of Mosin
« Reply #480 on: January 15, 2017, 02:58:33 AM »
"To the zone, I guess." She pulled on the restricted road.
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs

Offline joebob1337

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 16, 2017, 03:06:37 AM »
"What's the zone?"

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 16, 2017, 08:00:00 AM »
"Before the government lost control of everything entirely, FAIC would show up places, usually after a lot of Area 51 shenanigans would startup and lockdown the area claiming it 'immanent domain', essentially buying it off anyone and everyone at market value.... though I don't doubt as chaotic as things got that was high expectations, even in IOU form. Anyways, they'd set up the entire immanent domain area as off limits, even if the area was a central hub area with a lot of highly important local roads, or rather with no regard to such trivial matters." Jared explained.

"so, we are probably going to see a permanent or temp lab near the center, and anything that escaped, or wants to get in from the surrounding area. If it was something, or a lot of stuff FAIC was interested in, most of our new neighbors hold some sort of value to it too, though I suppose the opposite is what is actually happening."
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 17, 2017, 11:34:52 AM »
"yay ! check this thing out !"
Yew shows everyone the crude bow she made out of some sticks and a piece of long string
"I also made these thingsies !"
on her other hand are three sticks with a pointed end. what the hell are thos-
"they're arrows !"

oh
"No can do, little hard to "lock and load" when you can't stand and it's a little hard to stand when your feet haven't grown back fully so the end of you legs are nubs"

Offline joebob1337

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 17, 2017, 02:40:51 PM »
"So we're going to Area 51?"

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 17, 2017, 04:19:08 PM »
"Eh, if you decided to make 5,000+ miniature Area51's in New England to lock away and study anything that popped up, with no regard for the people currently living there before....whatever showed up. And made so many so fast that there was no real oversight or any way or attempt to hire good well meaning people. A last ditch effort to stop all our 'wonderful new neighbors' from getting a foothold here, or to win the war, or just do mad science. There were a lot of conflicting mentalities as I understand it.

That sound about right Katherine?

That looks about the right level of 'Go Away or else' there. That ought to be our turnoff." Jared points to a series of wooden roadblocks and signs that have enough warnings to last a lifetime on them, including but not limited to: authorized to shoot trespassers on sight, and several refered to mandates, amendments, and other laws. Some warning of toxic air, water, dirt; contagious pathogens; and unmarked underground gysers that seep gases that can melt the skin off your bones, and then your bones as well; and violent and unexpected changes in temperature.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • It's Blitzkrieg, not Blitzkried
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 17, 2017, 04:50:39 PM »
"Sounds about right." She said, reading the signs. "You sure about this?"
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 17, 2017, 04:56:28 PM »
"guys ? i'm still here. shouldnt you like, not talk about bone melting horrors next to kids ?"
Yew scoffs
"not that i'm complaining, since i'll probably take out their guts and shove them in their face, but the other me would be scared shitless right now, that's a really responsible thing to do, great job"
Yew(?) sarcasticly claps
"No can do, little hard to "lock and load" when you can't stand and it's a little hard to stand when your feet haven't grown back fully so the end of you legs are nubs"

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 17, 2017, 05:12:52 PM »
"No one said anything about bone melting horrors. Thats just whats written on the signs. I heard of some of these things, but I don't think I've ever heard of so many in one place, though I think they all have the same signs. Probably just put every warning they've ever run into just in case. Doesn't help narrow down what were dealing with so much, but at least its a reminder of some of the possibilities.

You know if this was your grandads lab?"

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 17, 2017, 07:18:37 PM »
I dont know, ask her not me.
i only come out when i want to, which is not most of the time.
just came out here to chat is all, and the other me looks like she could use some peace of mind.
also, calling both me and her Yew is really fucking confusing, lets get another name for me. Suggestions ?

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 17, 2017, 07:45:11 PM »
"Gladius? Like a gladiator. um... Fiona, um... usually alternate personalities come manifested with their own names already. Athena? or Maybe more of an Eris. Andrea... "

Offline joebob1337

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 17, 2017, 07:47:13 PM »
"Fun fact, I worked at Area 51 before the entire world hit the fan"

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 17, 2017, 09:33:55 PM »
"i think i'll go with athena"
"dont mind me, just going back to sleep."
"if yew asks, we never talked"

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 17, 2017, 10:12:22 PM »
XD "Ha, never thought I'd see the day a person asked me to lie to their other self. No deal." Jared laughs good humoredly.

Offline joebob1337

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 23, 2017, 03:56:31 PM »
"Definetly strange, may I ask why we are going to the zone, it sounds dangerous"