Author Topic: The Adventures Of Mosin  (Read 31275 times)

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • It's Blitzkrieg, not Blitzkried
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventures Of Mosin
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2016, 07:36:06 PM »
"You don't need to repay me." She said. "All I would like from you is to stay with me. For one I would like the company because I had been alone for..." She thought for a good minute or two. "A few months, maybe?" She sighed. "Also, your chances of surviving is much higher with me."
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 02:54:44 PM by A Blitzkried of Butts »
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2016, 07:39:04 PM »
"ooook... well I don't doubt that. Again thanks." Jared responded, then noticed a rather unique building up ahead. "is that the place?"
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2016, 09:22:19 PM »
"Yeah, I guess you could call me not your average chick." She said, chuckling a bit. "I was always interested in odd architecture, saw the art in them." She pulled into the driveway and parked the car. She hoped out of the truck and went up to the door.
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2016, 10:10:12 PM »
Jared followed to the door, taking a glance inside, then looked out to the horizon for any potential threats, and checking Mosins sights. Then he took Mosin for walking the perimeter, again keeping an eye out for anything unwanted that might approach the house, stealing a look at the.... interesting architecture of the house of.... he had never gotten a name. He'd have to get introductions soon as the opportunity presented itself again. After the first loop around the house without anything looking amiss he decided now was as good a time as any. He decided to knock on the front door and call out, careful to keep his voice load enough to be heard, but quiet enough to not attract attention from outside the house. Then continue into the house till he got an answer or found her. Then he would do introductions. Yeah. That would be a good start.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2016, 12:37:39 AM »
They were there for a few minutes. After that they met back up. The girl had a photo, some files, a Molotov, and what looked like a Lee-Enfield (Mosin has a friend :D). "Well the should be all I need." She said. She looked back at the house, Lit the molotov, and threw it at her house.
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2016, 12:42:12 AM »
"huh. seems kind of wasteful" Jared replied, "but I guess there are plenty more houses where that came from.... most without the same kind of memory baggage." You have any plans on where to next?

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2016, 01:53:34 AM »
"Not really." She sighed. "Well the best thing we could do is to get as far away from the horde as possible."
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2016, 03:12:14 AM »
That got Jared thinknig "Yea. So long term your thinking head out west away from the cities? Or east to the ocean? North to the frozen wastes of northern Canada? Short term burning the house should attract them there, and away from us.... You have a map?"

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2016, 01:24:15 PM »
"Yeah, I do." She said. She looked at the map for a minute. "Well Concord is nearby so well stop there first before we go anywhere else." She hoped in the truck, set Lee next to Mosin, and started the engine.
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2016, 10:20:29 PM »
Jared hoped in with her and took a look at the map, navigating and just generally being another pair of eyes and ears for looking out for danger. He happily noted that Lee and Mosin were getting along well. When he looked back up he noticed something strange off to the side of the road up ahead, but couldn't quite make sense of what it might be.

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2016, 12:46:52 AM »
"What the hell is that!?" She yelled. The object was a huge Jabberwock! She swerved out of the way just in time to miss its large arm. It started to chase the down. It was a white-knuckle driving for a minute until she got an idea. "I have a dumb idea, so hold on to your ass!" She yells to Jared, As she barrels onto a highway.
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2016, 03:41:11 PM »
Glad he had always been a little dexterous, and nimble, Jared leaned himself out the window, holding on with one foot under the dash, and the other between the seat and door. He then fired as quickly as he could accurately manage at the Jabberwock, while keep an eye out for anything that.....her... might have no choice but to clip him off on. Dam he needed to get her name already. Better do it before he forgot again. *pow* "Hey, let me know if anything is coming up on my side yea? *pow* Also I realize this may not be the best time for this, but I never got you're name. *pow* I'm Jared. *pow* and this is Mosin. *pow*

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2016, 05:45:51 PM »
"Yeah, fire truck three o-clock, and it's moving!" She yells as a heavily modified firetruck barrels onto the highway near them. "Also the name's Katherine and this is Lee!" She said, swerving to dodge a destroyed SUV. The firetruck looked like it had six or so people it it and one manning the hose. Jared heard the guy on the hose yell "Eat acid, freak!" As a steaming, greenish liquid came spraying out of the hose at the Jabberwock.
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2016, 01:30:40 AM »
The acid was REALLY strong. Looked like they had managed to get some old spitter acid and found a way to contain and fire it. Impressive. The Jabberwok dissolved quickly, along with everything below it. The breeze made Jared's eyes burn. "You guys friendly? Or do I need to shoot a hole in that acid tank?" Jared asked pointing with his rifle for emphasis.

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2016, 02:03:55 AM »
"Nah, We've Killed enough for today, You're fine." He says. Then he glances a Katherine and his face darkens. "You're fine but, that THING needs to go. We cant let those type of things live anymore." He mentions he crew over to the cab of the truck.
Full of sigs