Author Topic: The Adventures Of Mosin  (Read 28776 times)

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventures Of Mosin
« Reply #285 on: November 13, 2016, 07:32:02 PM »
"you mean like when people like normal people like you but hate big sis because of her uhh .... not normal looks ? , i dont mean it like your looks are bad ! they are very cute and fluffy can i touch them pleasepleaseplease! "
"No can do, little hard to "lock and load" when you can't stand and it's a little hard to stand when your feet haven't grown back fully so the end of you legs are nubs"

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 13, 2016, 09:42:44 PM »
"um... Sort of, but sometimes other, nice people, act like that because the meanies who do those things hold strong influence over them, they get scared and confused and do irrational things like be mean themselves.

Do you know what the two most important voices to listen to are? When things get loud and confusing, and everyone else wants to shout and yell and tell YEW, what YEW should do, regardless of what little old YEW thinks?"

Jared asks, giving tickles on the "YEW"s for emphasis.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 13, 2016, 10:04:47 PM »
"yew should always do the good thing that keeps people safe ?
what is that called ? i think its something like consience or something"
"No can do, little hard to "lock and load" when you can't stand and it's a little hard to stand when your feet haven't grown back fully so the end of you legs are nubs"

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 13, 2016, 10:31:15 PM »
"Wow. I didnt know you knew that word. How old are you? 8? 9?"
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 13, 2016, 11:15:32 PM »
"hmmh heh heh heh he he he" yea Jared Chuckled, "I asked for two voices though, and didn't mean Quite so literal.... Mostly. You're right of coarse, but that's not the whole of it.

You should listen to your logic, your calculating, number crunching, cold calculations that your brain is capable of," Jared explains, poking her forehead,

"and you should listen to your heart, and your gut, your instincts, if you will," Jared says

"because your sub-conscience, the part of your.... CONscience that is even smarter than YEW," Jared continues, poking Yews forehead on 'CON', and 'Yew,'

"is also mute, (meaning it can't talk), can only communicate to you through your heart, and feelings." Jared sagely preached, summing up in his best 'monk/teaching grasshopper' voice

"Yew, should try to always get those two voices, mind and heart, to be one voice before Yew act, for with them together you can conquer all before you, but when they fight, all may defeat Yew, as a house most divided will quickly be swept away in the storm of passions and politics."
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 14, 2016, 12:37:32 PM »
"those sound like big words ! , but okay , i will try
i'm 8 , too , my dad always said i was smart for my age
been getting straight A's since i went to school"

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 14, 2016, 02:35:18 PM »
"Well that's good to hear! I will have to teach you some things sometime, to expand yo-" Katherine didn't finish her sentence because some had rammed into the car, rolling it.
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Full of sigs

Offline joebob1337

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 14, 2016, 03:26:03 PM »
Nik was thrown harmlessly from the wreck (it's a open top Jeep right? I can't remember)

"Dammit Kathy, learn to drive why don't ya!"
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 03:32:56 PM by joebob1337 »

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 14, 2016, 04:16:17 PM »
Ignoring his remark, he ran over to Yew. "Yew! Oh my god are you okay!?"
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 14, 2016, 05:17:39 PM »
Jared groaned, managing to pry Mosin from between the frame and seat, despite the minor distortions from where the jeep had been hit. Managing to get a glance at everyone else in the process, and getting his seat belt off. Despite some dizziness, he was able to get propped up on the now top of the car (previously the passenger side) with Mosin, standing on the steering wheel, and console and have Mosin pointing at the offending car without falling unconscious, though he had to close his eyes into his sleeve occasionally to keep from doing so.

"How is she Kat?"

"Nik, lock and load, you know these guys? Priorities man."

(ok so... I think we know have:

Litppunk - Jared w/Mosin

Blitz - Kathrine

Joebob - Nik

Gnorse - Yew Grace

If anyone else wants in, or to make corrections, or to change to a new character at the next available time, please speak up)

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 14, 2016, 08:26:12 PM »
Yew was knocked out cold by the force of the impact , her head and nose bleeding and her hand twisted at an unnormal angle

Offline joebob1337

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 14, 2016, 09:22:26 PM »
Nik falls down as he tried to stand up

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 14, 2016, 09:28:47 PM »
"Oh god, Yew is pretty banged up. We need to get her fixed, fast." Katherine said, Picking up Yew. Then she spotted something. "Uh guys? You seeing what I see? She said, pointing to a very ragged moose with black stuff oozing from is eyes.
Full of sigs

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 14, 2016, 11:28:26 PM »
(OH!!! Its a moose! I thought we got hit by nik's raider buddies XD)

"Nik man, your killing me, you had a gun in the back, figured you could shoot anyone behind us while SITTING DOWN."

The infected moose starts moving forward again at this point, forcing Jared to cut short and start firing mosin point blank.
BLAM

"BELLYCRAWL TO THE..." *BAM* the moose slams into the jeep again, nearly rolling it, and forcing Jared to grab hold of the frame to keep from falling "ugh... Gun. GUN! Just grab a...." *BLAM* "..Gun and..." *BAM* "UGH SHOOT THIS STUPID MOOSE!"

At this point the moose starts rocking the car continuously. Instead of ramming it, making it tip ever farther each rock. Forcing Jared to drop mosin to the sling and hold on.

"KAT! Stabilize Yew, then HELP!!!!! Danger then First Aid, Danger then First aaaaiiiiiiiieeeeeeed!"

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 15, 2016, 01:55:58 AM »
"On it!" She moved Yew into a safe place and started to treat the various wounds she had.
Full of sigs