International Boards > Translations Team Discussion

Text not available for translation...

(1/3) > >>

Noctivagante:
I'm working on argentinian translation, do I have to inform about the strings that are not available for translation on Transifex?

Kevin Granade:
The translation template is periodically updated, usually by VlasovVitaly (thanks!).  He generally keeps very up to date, so if there are untranslatable strings, it is likely because we forgot to annotate it when it was added, so reports of missing strings help us track them down and annotate them for export.

tl;dr If there are untranslatable strings it's helpful for you to report them here.

Noctivagante:
OK, thank you. I will report the strings here.

- When you become marshal: "...that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion..."

- The NPC's job on dialog: Merchant, Representative, Foreman, Farmer, etc.

- Effects on speed in character's info:

- Text when you die:
"You are forgotten among the billions lost in the cataclysm..."

- When you wield and object, the text on the message log:
"You wield your navaja"

LazyCat-rus:
Effects on speed in character's info: - fixed
"You wield your navaja" - fixed
----
- When you become marshal: "...that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion..." - can't be fixed (by me). I never fix Factions and NPC problems. Sorry
- You are forgotten among the billions lost in the cataclysm..." - same reason. Factions code.
---
he NPC's job on dialog: Merchant, Representative, Foreman, Farmer, etc. - this can be fixed. Not sure, maybe problem in src/npc.cpp:150 Maybe someone other can...

I don't fix factions or NPC because their code in too complicated and can't be fixed without major refactoring.

Noctivagante:
Ok, thank you, LazyCat-rus.
I'll keep posting here if I found something else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version