Author Topic: UnderRail  (Read 4461 times)

Offline Ferodaktyl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
UnderRail
« on: December 29, 2015, 04:51:09 PM »
For those who like Fallout 1 and 2 vibe, you should check this game out. I bought it on Steam for 14E, looks like it's worth the money. Also the reviews are positive mostly.
IDK, Wasteland 2 , who was supposed to be the successor of Fallout 2, kinda let me down. Hope this one will fare better. Beside, the price is affordable, even for me :)

Offline Musaab

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Re: UnderRail
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 06:40:20 PM »
I'll second this.  I got it a long time ago.  Definitely sucked me in.  Gonna do a fresh playthrough soon.  (never have time for anything)

Offline pisskop

• Survivor
  • Excitebike
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 09:48:13 PM »
Its a fun game.  and finished according to an approriately timed source I just watched . . . :igmeou:

Offline Ferodaktyl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 12:27:24 AM »
i'm a few hours in, like 10 or so, and i have the feeling i didn't even scratched the surface :)
It's hard, unforgiving, no-hands-holding, slightly exploitable old-times strong post-apocalyptic no-nonsense RPG :D

Offline Malkeus

• Survivor
  • Master Necroposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 01:24:53 AM »
Is there any way to make the text on screen bigger? It hurts my eyes n i'm only playing at 1680x1050.

Offline Phuket

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 01:24:37 PM »
Sounds pretty neat. Gonna go check it out!
I play and commentate games with a heavy emphasis on 4x, Strategy, Tycoon, and Roguelikes.
http://www.youtube.com/Saboutsplays

My Cataclysm Series:
https://youtu.be/LFDazfhAA94

Offline ZoneWizard

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 09:18:59 PM »
Good game, with a few bugs in it. Like moving half a tile and not being able to shoot something that can shoot you.
Another small annoyance is clicking on the quickslot bar and instead of what you clicked on working. It will just do a normal attack or worse, it will move you right near the intended target lol....because that would make sense to hug your target that wants to kill you lol

Offline Ferodaktyl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 10:10:22 PM »
lol, i can honestly say that until now this was the game with the least bugs in it overall :)

Offline ZoneWizard

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 11:02:27 PM »
Never actually died from the "Hug Bug", but it is pretty silly to lose a turn and get a chunk of your @$$ chewed off because of it XD

Offline BuckalistaPotacky

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 10:39:29 PM »
I need to give this game another go. I bought and played it about six months ago, but gave up when I first ran into a few Faceless. I think I'm stuck and have to start over. I find it a pretty difficult game and I need to find a more effective build.

Offline Dec

• Survivor
  • Have You Seen the Yellow Sign?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 06:29:22 AM »
Oh boy, weird unforgiving mashup of Metro and Fallout's universes. I'm totally down.
"'Ever Their praises, and abundance to the Black Goat of the Woods. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!'"