Author Topic: **20170216 Big Sprite Update** MShock32Xottoplus Tileset Oversprite Tileset  (Read 38259 times)

Lyca0n

Initial reaction:Okay it looks adequate idea for a mod......After playing: OMG I WANT YOUR TEAM TO FUCK ME WILDLY AND HAVE MY BABIES.....Sorry thanks for the excessive level of effort

Offline BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Survivor
  • What could possibly go wrong....
    • View Profile
The female character isn't knock-kneed anymore! Hooray!

BTW, are you guys still active?
The hollow earth and the Dyson sphere share an origin? Do some research

Offline Arkenstone

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
I don't think they are active anymore. I'm thinking of trying to continue the project at least a little by updating it to keep it up with changes such as monster and item introductions.

Offline skeleks

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
They are still active in their(korean) community. And they also did a some new update for this tileset lately. But, because of some reason, none of them had a chance to upload it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:13:53 PM by skeleks »

Offline Arkenstone

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Is there a way that we can get the latest updates?

And if you can reach them, please give the my regards. I've worked with Koreans before and their obsession with detail is truly breathtaking.

Offline Adventurer

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Any chance of getting PK support on this?

Offline lagnas2000

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Re: MShock32 Base Oversprite Tileset 20160918 update - MShock32Xottoplus Tileset
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2016, 10:10:22 PM »
Xotto update some tiles.

I will come by often. :)

Offline Arkenstone

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Re: MShock32 Base Oversprite Tileset 20160918 update - MShock32Xottoplus Tileset
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2016, 01:52:22 AM »
You're awesome!

Offline defraggler

• Zombie Food
  • Unicorns LA
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2016, 01:29:49 AM »
This is amazing! Good job!
>Lift up engine block  
>Wait  
>Rock hard  
>Beat a bunch of zombie children to death  

~indigorain

Offline xotto

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2016, 11:48:35 PM »
Current latest version: build 5240

This is sample image of updated tileset :

Next update time is uncertain. I'll work when 0.D released, or +build 0.6000
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 12:17:17 AM by xotto »

Offline BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Survivor
  • What could possibly go wrong....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2016, 12:15:01 AM »
Under what license is your tileset distributed?
The hollow earth and the Dyson sphere share an origin? Do some research

Offline xotto

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2016, 01:25:20 AM »
I don't know exact CCL lisence of Mshock tileset. only for my additional works, its CC0.

Offline Taberone

• NPC
    • View Profile
Looks pretty cool. What about doing something like this for the Retrodays tileset?
Something like 15:00-18:00 is good time to kill the children
This is art right here

Offline Garfink

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
I am loving the sprites that are there, but there are still lots of missing sprites that is rather distracting, not sure if its because I am playing with mods that is causing the issues, but the mods I am using are those that are included in the CDDA download....

Is there a way to merge chesthole32 filling the missing tiles for this mod?  Someone please...  I don't know how to... 

Edit:

Fixed my own problem, I compared the png of chesthole32 and Mshock32Xottoplus tileset and they look exactly the same size with all the sprites in all the same spots from top to bottom... so I figured it wasn't the Mshock32Xottoplus png that was the problem, it was the json that was not pointing to the tiles correctly.... so I just copied the chesthole32 json replacing the ones in Mshock32Xottoplus folder and voila!  Problem fixed!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 09:13:56 PM by Garfink »

Offline Garfink

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Update: I was wrong in my previous post, it isn't quite as simple as that.  Good news is I have made a merge between this tileset and chesthole32's and also fixed all the tile references that are missing in MShock32Xottoplus (all the ones I have encountered so far anyway.)  Which requires quite a bit of manual searching and comparing.  Just tested it in-game for a 5-6 hours and haven't encountered any missing tiles so far...

(Started a new game as a Submissive sex slave, started with nothing but latex in a burning building.  Surprising successful!  Got lucky and got that atomic flashlight and a keg/funnel on day one and found a base in a basement in town that isn't spawning too many zombies nearby.  I have the Zombie spawn rates at 1.5 so it could get hairy really fast.   I have gone for a spear melee build with a holstered shotgun for emergencies and a sling for hard to hit enemies, I have grinded out Tailoring to level 5, and a few of the other essential skills to level 2, still have a long way to go as contruction & mechanics are both still zero.  Currently using a forked spear.)

I will upload the resultant tile_config.json file and instructions as soon as possible, heading to Germany tomorrow on vacation, but should have some time in the evenings to do it. 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 07:05:48 PM by Garfink »