Its a survival roguelike. The 1.92 version is free. 2.0 version will be on steam for $5 in a few weeks. There was a post on here by some of the developers about it some time ago. I think the main developer is friends with some of the guys who code Cataclysm DDA. I s
I'm not very good at it this game. The game has similiar use skills to progress. Getting enough water is alot more work here (since you are surrounded by mostly salt water and have to desalinate. Desalinating water is a hassle. Also night pitch black. So you need a fire before nightfall.
Game Link (can play in browser): http://www.unlok.ca/wayward/
Crafting info is in here.
1. you start with a container of fresh water. Save the container. To make another one you need to kill rabbits and turn it into leather.
2. It doesnt matter waht you have in your hand to chop wood or get stone. You just need something or you take damage. The more damage a weapon does the better it is for getting stuff. So you can even use a stick
3. look around for fresh water. It takes more than a day to start deslinating sea water.
4. you need 8 rocks to make a campfire. You need it to see at night.
5. for your house just dig into the mountain. Add a door. The stones you get from digging into the mountain craft to gravel payment and lay them down. This will keep monsters from spawning inside.