REVIVED 0.9.2 CHANGES
* Civilian AI item handling now "stable". Also, drop/pickup loop involving food and an inferior item fixed.
* The player may put items into containers. AI...not yet.
* The player may choose which item to take from a stack in a container
* Being told the location of the CHAR underground base should be slightly safer
* Speculative attempt to prevent crash from AI picking up activated traps
* Require killing an actor, to remove him from the map. Should mitigate/prevent re-killing by starvation.
* new command: Item Info, default command Shift-I to match City Info default command I. Presentation is awful. The civilian AI is scheduled to use this information as well, but doesn't do so yet.
Savefile formats are incompatible. Please start a new game (but be sure to record the seed value from City Info in 0.9.1 if you want to recreate the map with --seed=... in 0.9.2).
The binaryonly for 0.9.2 only works with 0.9.1, not RC 6. It does not have sound files, whose format has changed. You may want to delete config/config/keys.dat if using the binaryonly, to force Shift-I to be configured.