Author Topic: Rogue Survivor hotseat multiplayer (by bugs)  (Read 790 times)

Offline Arek_PL

• Survivor
  • NEVER ENOUGHT VOLUME IN INVENTORY!
    • View Profile
Rogue Survivor hotseat multiplayer (by bugs)
« on: October 22, 2016, 06:37:26 PM »
After browsing my hard drive i found rogue survivor on it and decided to play it, during that i found something interesing.

In rogue survivor you can reincarnate as other characters like your killer or random npc, when you reincarnate you can still find your body.
With proper skills you can revive other npc with medkit but something happens when you revive your old body, there is a bug that you will start to controll both characters at once (or even more!).
You can use that to controll few characters at one time or play hot seat multiplayer with friend!

But be warned! Reincarnation pool is connected to both characters, if one character dies he must reincarnate and if its out of reincarnations its game over for all player controled characters.
Not to mention that game was never meant for multiplayer/multiple player characters at once, so bugs will be there!

Offline zaimoni

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Survivor hotseat multiplayer (by bugs)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 05:34:42 PM »
Yes.  It helps if you're at zero infection when killed in non-Classic (otherwise Special Vulnerability to infection kicks in).

Note that Rogue Survivor Revived is significantly less buggy in this mode.  (For several reasons relating to adjustments needed to support the --subway-cop option, but in particular reincarnation has been adjusted to trigger only when the number of PCs in the game is zero).

Offline Arek_PL

• Survivor
  • NEVER ENOUGHT VOLUME IN INVENTORY!
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Survivor hotseat multiplayer (by bugs)
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 08:36:37 PM »
i havent played new version of rogue survivor, i found this bug on last from rogejack, i had only one reincarnation and after that biker died it was game over for me