Author Topic: Radio Chat RP topic  (Read 5084 times)

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
Radio Chat RP topic
« on: November 02, 2016, 04:18:00 PM »
since radios are a bit useless , i thought we could "create a chat" here ,you need have a radio and for each sentence you say will cost you 1 charge , talk about pretty much anything going in your game , but keep it RPish , if you get me
i'll go first
IC:
???:hello ? ..... is anyone there ? ... (static)...this is ba....i th...nk one of them got me....my arm is infe...ted , badly , there is a pharmacy nearby bu... i m..... not make it , remember me , Ous.....Oh shit , they're here , please , for all ou.. sakes , surv.... (transmission ended)
"No can do, little hard to "lock and load" when you can't stand and it's a little hard to stand when your feet haven't grown back fully so the end of you legs are nubs"

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
Re: Radio Chat RP topic
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 04:26:50 PM »
If you pick up this signal and can follow it to the source, join us. We're making an apocalypse caravan.
Quote from: Jarlaxle
All hail our new Over(powered) Lord TheFlame52
Quote from: Arek_PL
THEY CAN DAMAGE FLAME! WE ARE DOOMED!
Quote from: Jakers
Oh Marloss Man, you and your unstoppable rampages throughout the world.

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 04:43:52 PM »
i'm afrai...cannot. i only have a custo.. ma... shopping cart , as soon as i get the tool..it'll become a bike
"No can do, little hard to "lock and load" when you can't stand and it's a little hard to stand when your feet haven't grown back fully so the end of you legs are nubs"

Offline Shopkeeper

• Survivor
  • Boy, have I got a deal for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 05:14:10 PM »
"Civil authorities in your area have reported that the bodies of the dead are rising from their graves and attacking the living. Follow the messages broadcast on this frequency that will be updated as information become available. Do not attempt to approach or apprehend these bodies as they are considered extremely dangerous. This message repeats..."

Offline Fourty_two

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 09:38:32 AM »
"How does this bloody radio even work?.... Hello anyone?...damit..*knobs twisting*.....hello?.......*faint murmuring and cursing.* got it... Hello? Anyone?... if anyone's out there*static*..sachusetts, I repeat Massachusetts"
Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
If anything can't go wrong, it will anyway.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. -Murphy's Law

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 02:11:36 PM »
"Yeah I'm gettin ya loud an' clear. Whats this about Massachusetts?"
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 02:35:39 AM »
This broadcast is in very high quality, but the voice does not seem to be human.

"I will clear any obstacle from your path. Simply call me on this channel. My radio is on at all times. I accept payment in tank shells, Power Storage modules, supernatural artifacts, and high-quality lenses."

Offline Pthalocy

• Global Moderator
  • Survivor
  • Babyfaced forum Janitor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 07:24:56 AM »
This signal is devoid of major static but incredibly faint.

"Anyone with security permissions to the ... bio labs just outside of town: Admin locked people in here. Law enforcement, fire department, someone with explosives and working comms, I don't care - I'm locked four floors down and the entire lab's offline save for security and the refrigeration units. Please..."
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 07:26:56 AM by Pthalocy »
Quote from: Rivet
We accept him, we accept him. One of us, one of us. Gooble gobble, gooble gobble.

Offline Noctifer

• Survivor
  • Evening Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 10:31:43 AM »
"I have just taken over a local radio station and am amking a stronghold out of it. Any hearing in the direction that makes this signal clearer, we have food, medecine, weapons. In need of tools, fuek and knowledge of construction, trade welcome".
May mother Venus guide us all!

...Noctifer's incredibly loot bloated Survivor Emcampments™...

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2016, 01:45:56 PM »
((So are we going to make a world out of this or are we all just going to randomly post things at each other?))

This signal is devoid of major static but incredibly faint.

"Anyone with security permissions to the ... bio labs just outside of town: Admin locked people in here. Law enforcement, fire department, someone with explosives and working comms, I don't care - I'm locked four floors down and the entire lab's offline save for security and the refrigeration units. Please..."
This broadcast is in very high quality, but the voice does not seem to be human.

I copy. Do you have any complex electronics, high explosives, or extradimensional objects? I do not work for free.

Offline Noctifer

• Survivor
  • Evening Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2016, 02:32:33 PM »
*Radio message is as clear as day but background static can be hear with loadness depending on dostance from radio station.*

"One of our scouts has spotted a rather large horde 10 miles west of here, please refrain from comming near this area until further notice...Any one out there with capable of combat who is willing to help? We can spare various raw materials and a few plutonium cells."

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2016, 03:50:17 PM »
*Radio message is as clear as day but background static can be hear with loadness depending on dostance from radio station.*

"One of our scouts has spotted a rather large horde 10 miles west of here, please refrain from comming near this area until further notice...Any one out there with capable of combat who is willing to help? We can spare various raw materials and a few plutonium cells."
"got a decked out electric car and a shotgun with a hundred shells , two magazines for my glock as well , i will try to help out as soon as i deal with the minor horde that is surrounding my cabin , if i make it , that is. Oussama here , over and out"

Offline Noctifer

• Survivor
  • Evening Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 04:19:59 PM »
*Radio message is as clear as day but background static can be hear with loadness depending on distance from radio station.*
*A private channel currently being used to communicate specifically with Oussama.*

"Much appreciated, we have a reloading hub is you have the ingredients webcan get you some new shotshells.  We have yet to officialy name this compound but some here call it radio hub. You can call me Spreader or spread for short.

*Public broadcast.*
Guess I should tell you more about this fine place we have secured. I am someone obsesed with tech to the point were I augmented myself with commercial bionics... I am good at mechanics, electronics and computers. With the help of former first responders and military personel left behind when it all went down we took over a radio station on the outskirts of town. We done many supply raids and have food, medicine, raw material and weapons but no ammo, fuel or meanigful tools beyond hammers and screwdrivers. We have a reloading station, food preservation racks, crating stations and this hear radio transmiter I managed to get working. I am bradcasting as the pseudonym of spreader, that is what I am going by. Folks hear have named this place radio hub but that is subject to change. We have ti good here save for the horde in the distance... Spreader out."
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 03:10:27 PM by Noctifer »

Offline Pthalocy

• Global Moderator
  • Survivor
  • Babyfaced forum Janitor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2016, 09:33:44 AM »
((So are we going to make a world out of this or are we all just going to randomly post things at each other?))

I copy. Do you have any complex electronics, high explosives, or extradimensional objects? I do not work for free.

"Oh thank god."

There is a long delay of radio silence,

"...I need to salvage more batteries, radio limited. .. please, I'm just a lab tech assistant I don't have access to much down here. Might... might be teleporters. Raw materials for explosives. Food limited..."
Quote from: Rivet
We accept him, we accept him. One of us, one of us. Gooble gobble, gooble gobble.

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2016, 02:48:21 PM »

I have your position. I am coming.