Author Topic: Radio Chat RP topic  (Read 5100 times)

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
Re: Radio Chat RP topic
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2016, 10:29:52 PM »
((Psst. Do a radio broadcast about being offended about being beat to the target. MMR isn't one for idle radio chatter.))
Quote from: Jarlaxle
All hail our new Over(powered) Lord TheFlame52
Quote from: Arek_PL
THEY CAN DAMAGE FLAME! WE ARE DOOMED!
Quote from: Jakers
Oh Marloss Man, you and your unstoppable rampages throughout the world.

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2016, 11:12:45 PM »
((Psst. Do a radio broadcast about being offended about being beat to the target. MMR isn't one for idle radio chatter.))

(Ok) "Now really Mr Oh-so-mysterious! I can get there faster than anything else! So I guess we'll find out!"
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2016, 11:21:43 PM »
This broadcast is in very high quality, but the voice does not seem to be human.

I am unsatisfied. You promised me electronics for your freedom. When I arrived, you were already free, and the lab had been looted. Luckily for you I was able to to get a quantum solar panel after a brief battle with the robotic security.

Offline Fourty_two

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2016, 04:49:53 PM »
"If anyone is listening, all hope is lost, the only thing I desired is the answer to the question of how all of this happened.It's not 42.  And is this reality?This seems to be all a dream. By now I'am just ranting, and what I said will never make sense. I'am in the a harbor, trying to get a boat to work. If this boat ever launches, I'am aheading for Greenland. Not much people there, so not much zombies. I doubt I be able to broadcast anything. But I did got one of those long range raidos, so if you can manage to get amp up a raido tower, I might be able to contact you guys again.I won't don't bother coming here becuase it already looted, tons of broken boat in Plymouth Harbor through.Best of luck to me."
Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
If anything can't go wrong, it will anyway.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. -Murphy's Law

Offline Dr. Howell

• Zombie Food
  • [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • Click on the first username.
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2016, 08:57:36 PM »
Some mild static plays and a gruff voice with some sort of accent, possibly British, is heard.

"H-Hello? Is this damn thing on? If any survivor is hearing this, let me introduce myself. The name's Dr. Robert Howell.  I've managed to take back a lab I've worked at. All the way in... [static] -mpshire. I also found some serums. Kinda [static] -een. No labels. If my plan works, I'll be able to survive in this hell[static] a lot longer."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 09:03:45 PM by Dr. Howell »
I'm also on Bay 12's forums. Look for a guy called Asin.

Also, don't ask about the profile pic unless you want to be fed to a shocker brute.

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2016, 09:54:57 PM »
Wow, you made an account just to RP in this topic? Welcome to the forums, mate!

Offline Dr. Howell

• Zombie Food
  • [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2016, 10:07:09 PM »
(Uh, thanks.)

Also, don't ask about the profile pic unless you want to be fed to a shocker brute.

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2016, 10:39:27 PM »
(Uh, thanks.)
(hell yeah , great to have you on board !)
"No can do, little hard to "lock and load" when you can't stand and it's a little hard to stand when your feet haven't grown back fully so the end of you legs are nubs"

Offline Dr. Howell

• Zombie Food
  • [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2016, 10:50:22 PM »
(Once again, thanks. Anyhow, shall we carry on with the RP?)

Offline Noctifer

• Survivor
  • Evening Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2016, 11:06:30 PM »
Radioo message is as clear as day but background static can be hear with loadness depending on dostance from radio station.*

"These pneumatic weapons have proved very helpful in putting down any dead that approach, very cheap silent and effective. We ahve rigged a few solar panels we gathered from some solar vehicles to power water purification utilities, cooking utilities and food preservation. We have more solar cells and I will see we have more panels working soon. Need fuel and ammo is no longer needed. Any survivor who wishes to seek refuge or trade is welcome!"
May mother Venus guide us all!

...Noctifer's incredibly loot bloated Survivor Emcampments™...

Offline Dr. Howell

• Zombie Food
  • [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2016, 11:20:14 PM »
The gruff, possibly British voice of Dr. Howell is heard again.

"Is anybody even picking this signal up?! I've found more serums. They look like that goo in the zombies' eyes! If anybody's willing to drive or walk or something to New Hampshire, that'd be bloody swell! I'll sell this crap!"

Offline Vorpal2

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2016, 11:22:23 PM »
This broadcast is crystal clear. The voice is an accentless monotone.

"Hello. Is this damn thing on? If any survivor is hearing this, let me introduce myself. The name's Dr Robert Howell. I've managed to take back the lab I'm working at. All the way in...[static].

It may be a mechanism for attracting prey.

Didn't you listen to the briefing? Don't bring your damn phone into containment with the [static]."

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2016, 11:57:05 PM »
(That's kind of a dick move, mate.)

Offline Kadian

• Survivor
  • ...the shadows cutting deeper...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2016, 04:31:46 AM »
(Is it? Stuff like that could happen in CDDA :P and we can clearly hear the difference.)

A familiar voice is heard through the Radio, namely Noire. The mild static from last time is gone, the humming of engines stopped as well, instead you can hear..what appears to be hammering and welding in the background.

Jolly good day, Dr. what was it? Howard?

A different voice, definitely female voice is heard in the background. The noises stop while the second voice is talking.

Howell, not Howard.

Right, Howard. Ehem, anyways. You said you're selling some kind of...whaddya call it, Serum? How about an explanation of what it actually does? And please in Layman's terms, I'm not really into all that scientific stuff. I might be willing to drive over to your place, if it sounds valuable. Anything in particular you'd like to get your hands on? Food, Power, Water, Weapons...? I...aquired quite a few weapons with fitting magazines and ammo, I could trade those away, if you like. Maybe I'll even give you a few pointers on how to not shoot yourself if I like you.

Noire laughs, then the Broadcast stops.

[Currently got myself an NPC, so I figured I build her into it :P By the by: Noire is male, but looks rather androgynous, and his voice fits to his looks, so people can easily think he's a gal.]
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 04:34:05 AM by Kadian »

Offline Fourty_two

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2016, 05:39:28 AM »
"Boat doesn't work... change of plan, I'am heading for *static*...orce Base, I repeat *static* for Griffiss Air Force *More static* I head rumors they have a new jet, I plan to reach the Bering Strait, then make for *Radio calls abruptly cuts off* "
Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
If anything can't go wrong, it will anyway.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. -Murphy's Law