Author Topic: Radio Chat RP topic  (Read 6494 times)

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
Re: Radio Chat RP topic
« Reply #105 on: December 26, 2016, 07:13:44 PM »
"The 'ell was that demonic crap!? "
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs

Offline Dr. Howell

• Zombie Food
  • [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • Click on the first username.
« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2017, 02:31:46 PM »
Slight amounts of static.

"What was that?! First, Christmas, then shit hits the fan!"
I'm also on Bay 12's forums. Look for a guy called Asin.

Also, don't ask about the profile pic unless you want to be fed to a shocker brute.

Offline AzyWng

• Zombie Food
  • Whiskey-Passing Crazed Gunman
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2017, 09:50:06 PM »
((Posting to watch, may or may not post at some time later))

Offline Aloe

• Zombie Food
  • *| | 2.5 L canteen of herbal tea*
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2017, 08:33:01 AM »
(Not sure if anyone is still interested in this. Thread’s not that old so I figured I’d give it a shot; might breath some small amount of life into it if nothing else!)

The radio crackles to life. After a few moments of relative silence, a soft, somewhat soothing voice begins to speak. It sounds quite feminine.

“Hello. Over the past few weeks I’ve been attempting to get this radio station in working order. I’m, uh… I’m not really certain how this works, but this message should be amplified significantly if I did things right. Right, then. I’ve obtained a significant supply of medicine from a nearby hospital. I am trained in and have experience administering first aid. If you are in need of supplies or assistance-- Or just want to make idle chatter, contact me on this frequency. I carry a two-way radio on my person at all times. Call me AURORA. This message will repeat." Hopefully…
Carved onto the *| | 2.5L canteen of herbal tea* is: Tea Goddess

Offline Dr. Howell

• Zombie Food
  • [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2017, 12:13:20 PM »
Static.

"AURORA, eh? Glad to meet ya. This is a hard time we're in.
Currently driving my way throughout this crazy place. Zombies everywhere."

Also, don't ask about the profile pic unless you want to be fed to a shocker brute.

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2017, 03:04:50 PM »
"aye there Aurora, i'm currently set up in a public works spot, got enough perishables and non perishables to last me at least a month, and i'm good on drinks thanks to my two funnels, i'm even working on a fire engine trying to pimp it out using parts i've found nearby, Oussama out
"No can do, little hard to "lock and load" when you can't stand and it's a little hard to stand when your feet haven't grown back fully so the end of you legs are nubs"

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2017, 05:03:59 PM »
The background was silent except for a bit of static.

"'Allo AURORA, names Alex. It's ni-"

Before he could finish, the sound of a rifle can be heard followed by inhuman gurgaling also followed by a scream. The transmission cuts off after a few laser bolts are heard.
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Full of sigs

Offline Aloe

• Zombie Food
  • *| | 2.5 L canteen of herbal tea*
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2017, 06:14:51 PM »
The radio crackles to life once again. The sound quality has deteriorated significantly since the original transmission; it's likely that "Aurora" has transitioned from the professional radio station to a more portable means of communication.

"Glad to meet you as well. Be safe."

She paused, listening to Oussama's message.

"I see. Good luck with that. Some of the public works I've passed by have been really defensible. Sounds like a good location to be. I'm at some old mansion just out of a town right now. It's got a few greenhouses which I am utilizing to grow edibles. Right now my priority is to set up some solar panels just outside and wall them in w-"

The transmission cuts out briefly. A distinct slashing sound can be heard, along with the gruesome, if distorted sound of flesh being ripped apart. The transmission quickly cuts back.

"Sorry about that. There's still a few stragglers out here. Regardless, I hope that work on the fire truck goes well. I've been tinkering with a vehicle as well, but I'm running out of suitable adhesive. I've got a welder that'd work, but right now power isn't exactly something I can use in such a... lavish manner. That's why I need to set up that little installation. Oh, by the way, I've picked up a few books on mechanics. It was never really my forte but I'm coming to understand it. Let me know if I can help with that project. Or any first aid, for that matter. I can walk you through some of that stuff, assuming you're, uhm, not-dying enough to talk."

She stops for a while, listening to Alex's transmission. She begins once more.

"Godspeed."
Carved onto the *| | 2.5L canteen of herbal tea* is: Tea Goddess

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2017, 11:39:43 PM »
y so quiet ;-;
Full of sigs

Offline Dr. Howell

• Zombie Food
  • [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2017, 12:37:37 PM »
(No idea.)

Offline TeSparg

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2017, 07:55:54 PM »
(Some static can be heard)

"Well ,this city is ...special... 8 radio stations and I haven't even reach the other end of it.
Got 4 of them in close proximity but the rest are full with zeds.In fact I can see a horde ...a preaty big one ,I might need to move..."

(The transmision ends with no "goodbye".)

Offline Fourty_two

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2017, 01:54:28 AM »
"Sh*t, been a while since I managed to get a signal up, my plane got shot down somewhere near the Canadian-american border. I guess It's own foot from here on out. As far as I can tell Canada isn't much better than america, there are still zombies. But there are more survivors. I think the low population density, and freezing cold helped lower zombie population. Unfortunately contrary to stereotypes, not all Canadians are nice. At least there are plenty of hunting rifles here. And moose. You never realizing how terrifying these are until you are in the Canada. "
Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
If anything can't go wrong, it will anyway.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. -Murphy's Law

Offline TeSparg

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2017, 05:27:57 PM »
"Static"

"For what i know this zone you crashed is in quarantine....so don't get your hopes of leaving up...you can try !BUT i can never seem to find the edge...the zone is to big for me and my car.

I sugest geting a car and living...till someone comes to clear the zone...if there is someone left.

But hey look at the bright side no police ...well only robot police , quick tip: don't let the eyebot take your foto!!!!

Have a nice day i hope you didn't die allready.I might be looking to trade with you if you are close."

Offline Dr. Howell

• Zombie Food
  • [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2017, 12:56:21 AM »
"Sh*t, been a while since I managed to get a signal up, my plane got shot down somewhere near the Canadian-american border. I guess It's own foot from here on out. As far as I can tell Canada isn't much better than america, there are still zombies. But there are more survivors. I think the low population density, and freezing cold helped lower zombie population. Unfortunately contrary to stereotypes, not all Canadians are nice. At least there are plenty of hunting rifles here. And moose. You never realizing how terrifying these are until you are in the Canada. "

Static.

"Some bloke near Canada. If you head north, you mind telling us if there are any cities still... functional?"

Offline Inconspicuous

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2017, 10:01:56 PM »
This transmission is quite clear, and almost completely devoid of static. Clearly, whoever's broadcasting this knows what they're doing.

"Hello everyone. My name is... Well, I can't really tell you my name. Not that it matters, really."

The voice is that of a man, and sounds tired and weary. A faint echo can be heard in the background.

"I... don't know how long I've been down here. It's been a long time since I've seen or heard someone else... A long time..."

"I've managed to get a transmitter up and running with some of the equipment down here. Tons of supplies, even more tools. So much stuff... No one to share it with..."

The voice trails off into silence before muttering some unintelligible things. Despite the quality of the transmission, it's impossible to tell what he's saying.

"I... I still have the book. I'm afraid. I'm afraid to read it. But I must."

There is a pause for a moment, and in the silence the sound of running water can be heard in the background.

"Is... Is anyone listening? Am I... Am I truly alone down here?"