Author Topic: Radio Chat RP topic  (Read 5599 times)

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
Re: Radio Chat RP topic
« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2017, 03:31:17 AM »
The signal goes silent.

Kat, activate barricades, we need to roll out now!"
"Oh! On it!"
There is a whirring of electric motors and a few clangs of metal on metal. The a large roar on multiple engines.
"Thanks for info, we're outta here!"
With that, the channel goes silent.
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs

Offline Dr. Howell

• Zombie Food
  • [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • Click on the first username.
« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2017, 10:38:29 PM »
Static, varying in volume.

"Uh, hello? It's me, Dr. Howell. You know, that British scientist bloke? Anyway, I've been traveling. In the Southwest now. Still plenty of zombies. Not as bad as over in New Hampshire or the rest of New England. How is everyone?"
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 10:43:05 PM by Dr. Howell »
I'm also on Bay 12's forums. Look for a guy called Asin.

Also, don't ask about the profile pic unless you want to be fed to a shocker brute.

Offline Gnorse

• Survivor
  • Goddammit NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2017, 04:38:07 PM »
there is some static to be heard, but otherwise, the audio is fine

"well, if we ignore the fact that some buffed up zombie on steroids just trashed my tank like it was nothing, broke my leg, AND took a whole magazine of M4A1 ammo and a rocket to take down, i'm doing greaaaat"

you hear a loud sigh

You didn't tell me you had friends !, aren't you going to introduce me to them ? maybe there's even a nice girl out there for you to ...

"Goddamn it mom, i told you tha...."

The radio turns quiet
"No can do, little hard to "lock and load" when you can't stand and it's a little hard to stand when your feet haven't grown back fully so the end of you legs are nubs"

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 24, 2017, 03:12:33 PM »
Another signal kicks in, same one as the guy with the weird accent. This time a female voice.
"If anyone is nearby, me and my friends have set up shop in Deluth, Minnesota. We have many wares that are hard to come by like caseless ammo and 40mm grenades. Is will to trade for work or information."
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs