Author Topic: El Presidente Trump?  (Read 9890 times)

Offline pisskop

• Survivor
  • Excitebike
    • View Profile
Re: El Presidente Trump?
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2017, 04:07:12 AM »
Oh hey, here I go saying trump was still somewhat better than the alternative and here he goes shitting into my hand.

Well, its not much more than a drop in the bucket, but still ... I feel like he's hamfisting it on purpose.

Offline deoxy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: El Presidente Trump?
« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2017, 04:38:54 AM »
Oh hey, here I go saying trump was still somewhat better than the alternative and here he goes shitting into my hand.

Well, its not much more than a drop in the bucket, but still ... I feel like he's hamfisting it on purpose.

I think he does some really dumb things, just like all human beings.

And I think he's learning a difficult job as he goes, so he makes honest mistakes.

But I also think he does do some "hamfisted" things on purpose, just to keep the hyperventilators hyperventilating - as long as they look like psychotic crazy people (see recent breathless story about "OMG he gets TWO scoops of ice cream!!!!!!!one!!!!eleven!!!!!" for example), he can pretty much do whatever he wants.

So far, it seems like a brilliant strategy.  I hope he continues to (at least mostly, and definitely more than the last three or four Presidents, which isn't saying much) use his powers for good.  Heck, just actually WANTING to do good things for the US is an improvement over the previous one.
This is the text that goes under the post, and there ^ is the post, so this is where it goes.