Aha! I found something new years-y to start a topic about!
I'll start us off:
1. I'm gonna start being a lot more RP-y with my CDDA characters (I'm talking illiterate hobo who knows his way around thr inside of a car and fights with nothing more than a wrench and high blood alcohol levels)
2. Start playing a lot more games like CDDA and DF (Caves of Qud ftw!) [FAILED: for now, my laptop can't handle anything that requires RAM and processing power, despite running mw3 campaign mode almost smoothly] 3. Stop pretending like I'm an adult on the nets (It's fun and all, being relatively mature online, but I'm actually just an immature af highschooler) Got myself banned from a forum for inappropriate posts. I'm done with this for a year.
4. Start learning how to draw (runs in the family, so it shouldn't be too hard) [UPDATE: I'm not bad for someone who'snever picked up a pencil for anything other than writing before.]
5. Arrange that Piano Man parody that I said I'd do for mentos (user, not mint)
6. Get laid again [UPDATE: almost] Achievement get maddafakas!
7. Start dabbling in Linux kali again
8. Become master hacker
9. Hack my way into politics
10. Profit! $$$
11. Dabble in CDDA modding to contribute to community [UPDATE: began modding again in DF. Counts for something]
12. Get driver's license
13. Bag a 14-point buck next season 8-point, close, but I lost my window. 14. Get a gf (see no. 6 for further details) [UPDATE: just absolutely rekt (positive) this resolution.] See #6
15. Become all-powerful being that controls the minds of every creature on earth.
That's it for me. Will keep editing this post til I get everything done! (I'm a bit skeptical about no. 7 though)