Here's a char sheet if the GM and the others decide it's cool.
Name: Sal Paradise
Age: Looks like a really rough 40, but is actually quite a bit older
Served in some military when he was younger. Worked at a library for a while.
But for the most part, Sal spent most of his life before the end of the world just wandering around. As of such, the whole apocalypse thing didn't really present much of an existential crisis to him. I mean, half time he didn’t even know where he was to begin with – Russia? The mid-west? Didn’t really matter, and neither did having far fewer people around.
So after all that stuff happened, he just kept wandering around, it being the type of occupation that really doesn’t depend much on what’s happening with everyone else. If anything, he found it was actually quite a bit easier to get by, since people didn’t seem to be able to whine if you borrowed their stuff, what with the whole “just about everyone is dead” thing.
He knows a little bit about everything. Or at least thinks he does.
- Backpack (ratty, smells kinda bad)
- First aid kit (filled with toilet paper. He just likes the box)
- 1 liter bottle full of peroxide (in case he gets a booboo)
- Box of matches (strike anywhere, 35 left)
- Little steel pot (but not a little teapot)
- Bullet mold, lyman, .459, 405 grain (single cavity)
- 1 litre bottle of paint thinner (he thought it was booze)
- Assorted seed packages (he always wanted a farm)
- 1 litre bottle of wood stain remover (lots of things SEEM like booze at first, ya know?)
- Sleeping bag (doesn’t smell great either)
- package of anti-acids (which were rather important after he discovered he doesn’t possess any actual booze)
- Box of razors (just in case. YA KNOW?)
- A can of beans (gee, a can opener would be handy)
- Several little metal strips (just wee little ones about two inches long)
- A utility knife (pliers, snips, a little knife, a ruler, and all the usual stuff. The can opener is missing)
- A towel (DO YOU KNOW WHERE YER TOWEL IS?)
- A small handpress (to pull apart and put together dem bullets)
1 Winchester 1886, .45-70, 4 round capacity, loaded (but in FANCY STAINLESS! with a SHORT BARREL! and TAKEDOWN FEATURES!)
16 spare rounds, .45-70
20 empty brass, .45-70
1 TT-33 Tokarev, 7.62x25, 8 round capacity, loaded (but BLINGY!, with CERAKOTE! and LASER ENGRAVING! There sure are a lot of russians running around after all)