Author Topic: Hey did you guys tried Azusa ?  (Read 570 times)

Offline Charlesilv4

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
    • GaMer PrOvince
Hey did you guys tried Azusa ?
« on: January 07, 2017, 07:07:21 PM »
So i was playing this game on byond (azusa) its sort of a mmo but you have to RP you chars. It has a big community of...30 people tops, Well anyways just wanted to share with you guys and maybe convince some of you to join the game.

My op on the game.
To be honest its a very stupid game with lots of flaws and bad game design...but somehow i got attached to it (mostly because of the community) and also because it has a great theme, its a saint seya based game where you can get your armors though tourneys and you have to do a lot of training to beat other people (in RP of course). It has a few mechanics (you can make a house, be a blacksmith, cooker, etc) that are interesseting but when you start the game is quite grind but when you get the hang of it its quite satisfying to see your char grow.

Anyways i hope you guys give it a chance.

(if someone has problems with setting the game up just post it bellow and i see what i can do)
"Keith Richards said that kids should not do drugs; Keith, we can't do any more drugs, because you already fucking did them all! There's none left; we have to wait until you die and smoke your ashes! Jesus Christ! Talk about the pot and the fucking kettle!"

Offline SpadeDraco

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Hey did you guys tried Azusa ?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 07:13:32 PM »
So i was playing this game on byond (azusa) its sort of a mmo but you have to RP you chars. It has a big community of...30 people tops, Well anyways just wanted to share with you guys and maybe convince some of you to join the game.

My op on the game.
To be honest its a very stupid game with lots of flaws and bad game design...but somehow i got attached to it (mostly because of the community) and also because it has a great theme, its a saint seya based game where you can get your armors though tourneys and you have to do a lot of training to beat other people (in RP of course). It has a few mechanics (you can make a house, be a blacksmith, cooker, etc) that are interesseting but when you start the game is quite grind but when you get the hang of it its quite satisfying to see your char grow.

Anyways i hope you guys give it a chance.

(if someone has problems with setting the game up just post it bellow and i see what i can do)

Sounds alot like Space Station 13 and Mitadake High. BYOND has alot of those roleplay focused "survive this scenario" games.

Offline Charlesilv4

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
    • GaMer PrOvince
Re: Hey did you guys tried Azusa ?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 12:22:25 AM »
Sounds alot like Space Station 13 and Mitadake High. BYOND has alot of those roleplay focused "survive this scenario" games.

Not much about survival, more like train a lot and beat players.
"Keith Richards said that kids should not do drugs; Keith, we can't do any more drugs, because you already fucking did them all! There's none left; we have to wait until you die and smoke your ashes! Jesus Christ! Talk about the pot and the fucking kettle!"