Author Topic: What's Happening in YOUR Randomly-generated Apocalypse?  (Read 1395282 times)

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
  • STAY AWAY FROM MY PRETZELS
    • View Profile
Re: What's Happening in YOUR Randomly-generated Apocalypse?
« Reply #13710 on: October 18, 2017, 06:06:57 PM »
Flame pack?

Offline pisskop

• Survivor
  • Excitebike
    • View Profile
« Reply #13711 on: October 18, 2017, 06:11:00 PM »
sorry flame jumper

Offline NuG

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13712 on: October 18, 2017, 06:38:25 PM »
I've also not seen a chicken walker, but have had an encounter with one 2 tiles away from me, but it was around a corner and not in my line of sight, I also didn't know what the hell it was at the time, just knew something was using automatic fire and killing my NPC followers very quickly(had at least 2 with me, if not more that all died). Later I saw in the message log it said "NPC has swung at a chicken walker***"or whatever message similar to that it was.. I later died from it, but never actually saw it lol, it shot me in the dark. This was a couple runs ago though, not my current run.

chicken walkers can be !FUN!, i once had one right outside the evac shelter on a fresh character, thankfully something else killed it due to monster infighting if i recall correctly.

Ah good point, I was probably not close enough to actually hack them, I always forget about that, as this is my first run where I've actually gotten to use the control laptop.

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13713 on: October 18, 2017, 06:42:07 PM »

Offline pisskop

• Survivor
  • Excitebike
    • View Profile
« Reply #13714 on: October 18, 2017, 06:47:02 PM »
Flame resistant jumpsuit.

fireman jumpsuit.  I found 2 pk underlays, but they both are badly damaged.  And dont fit.

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13715 on: October 18, 2017, 06:52:27 PM »
Flame resistant jumpsuit.

fireman jumpsuit.  I found 2 pk underlays, but they both are badly damaged.  And dont fit.
Ah that is actually what I thought at first but since I am using the 5.5.0 version of you mod I didn't know if you added a new item or not.

Offline §k

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13716 on: Today at 08:52:01 AM »
Today I see the true power of a tank drone that brings fire and destruction to where it goes.

The deadly team of 4 necromancers, 1 zombie master, and a hulk, cannot hurt a tank drone at all.

The silent killer is: metal wreckage.

The tank drone walks through metal wreckage 3 times and collapses.

edit: metal wreckage is the ultimate spiked pit! Should we be allowed to construct metal wreckage? Metal wall requires 2 steel platings, 50 charges from welder, and a shallow pit. Metal wreckage could be done with same requirement plus a hacksaw.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:07:34 AM by §k »