Author Topic: A small miracle and consent  (Read 353 times)

Offline Ferodaktyl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
A small miracle and consent
« on: January 20, 2017, 10:50:43 PM »
So, the small miracle first - a civilized discussion in a youtube comment reply list about ... warning - pedophilia, the meaning of consent and related subjects. The original comment states "I LOVE DICK" and that is effectively all of it. It's also pinned in this https://youtu.be/6dj2hyA5Z0w , which is in and of itself worth a view.
Nevertheless the reply list is approaching now 100 i think and still going, enjoy the show and discuss if you are so inclined.
Of course, this may be considered a problematic topic even for the General Discussion subforum, in which case i have no problem with the topic being taken down. 

Offline Steelfist

• NPC
  • FETUS POOOOOWEEEER!
    • View Profile
Re: A small miracle and consent
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 05:03:07 PM »
what the absolute fuck
Spider       Chord              Spider                      Chord                             Spider                                      Chord

Offline Lyca0n

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 04:11:17 PM »
what the absolute fuck
Agreed wtf
I LOVE DICK....amoung other things
“I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.”

Offline Ferodaktyl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 03:34:34 AM »
just an observation, the link provided is no longer relevant because that YT channel was hacked and all content deleted about 3 weeks ago. now it links to some random garbage.