So, half an hour of play:
- Works great on my one plus one (5.5'), am on marshmallow if it matters. No crashes, everything super stable, only a hang when I suicide a test run, which cleared up in the end.
- Probably loading time in the beginning when starting up would be great if you can implement, just staring at the black screen seems weird.
- I loaded a run I've been playing for the past week and it works fine as well!
- Super fluid, I was baffled a bit in the beginning but once I got used to it ... man this is one amazing work here, I love the swipe movement and tap shortcuts, the most used shortcuts is great as well.
- One thing here though, in order for something to be added to the used shortcuts you need to activate it once, this means that I need to pull up the keyboard and activate for example V(iew) and then I have it in the shortcuts - this is not something difficult for people used to the game but may be a bit daunting for new players. If possible, not sure how difficult to implement, maybe it would be nice to have next to the ? a button on which if you press a view comes in sight in which you could have a sort of a table with the actions in game to select from (like a list or something).
- In game graphics look good as well.
- I noticed if I change the resolution to a higher one and start the game, the screen with explanations that you wrote at the beginning does not scale, it remains a bit smaller to the left up side.
All in all i am super hyped about this, THANK YOUUUUU!