Author Topic: Android Version  (Read 18020 times)

Offline panckage

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Re: Android Version
« Reply #180 on: September 07, 2017, 10:31:15 PM »

a1studmuffin I have a  question:

I'm trying to get the PAGE_UP and PAGE_DOWN keys to work with the CDDA Keyboard I'm working on.  Android docs say the keycodes are 92 and 93 as per https://developer.android.com/reference/android/view/KeyEvent.html#KEYCODE_PAGE_DOWN but (Android) Hacker's keyboard has their keycodes as -92 and -93. None of these work

The standard windows keycodes for PAGE_UP and PAGE_DOWN  are 33 and 34. Trying to send these however just sends the keys "!" and ";"

I think that I need to edit SDLActivity to convert the keycode... maybe in SDLInputConnection.sendKeyEvent()... but would I just use getUnicodeCharacter()? I'm unsure of what the PAGE_UP keycode should become. Any thoughts?

Installed and testing now. Looks great so far. Will let you know if I have any problems.

You are welcome. Thanks for testing. Hopefully I can get out a much improved version soon

Offline hatcher

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 08, 2017, 07:18:03 AM »
> Latest commit: 4 months ago
Well fuckā€¦

Offline Atelerd

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2017, 09:18:49 AM »
I experience severe lags in the cities, like 3-5 seconds between each turn. What can it be connected with?

Offline panckage

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2017, 11:21:39 PM »
New version of CDDA Keyboard is available. The missing keys have been added and the bottom row is just single touch now. It  works pretty decent i think. Large screen is recommended (eg. 5.5" 1920x1080)

https://github.com/itsnottakenme/CDDA-Keyboard/releases

Offline cainiao

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2017, 11:11:25 AM »
I experience severe lags in the cities, like 3-5 seconds between each turn. What can it be connected with?

Check if there are too many stacks of items in your inventory. 

Turn off Z-level.

Offline NuG

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2017, 11:14:18 PM »
Also having an NPC follower set to auto-pickup can cause hang ups.

Offline Thedinoripper

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 16, 2017, 01:14:21 AM »
Absolutely loving the Android version! Been playing it a bunch recently and finally reached the point of extreme vehicle modding, but I'm having an issue where I can't scroll through middle panel of the vehicle interaction screen so I can't see the values for all my batteries. I've never gotten this far on the pc version but I'd think that the usual < > keys (auto bound to "next tab" and "previous tab") would do it, but they don't seem to do anything here. Am I missing something?