Author Topic: Nechronica Mod - from the Japanese Wiki  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Chezzo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Nechronica Mod - from the Japanese Wiki
« on: May 05, 2017, 07:07:02 PM »
Nechronica is a table top game in which "you inhabit a world where everything is dead or undead, including you and your "sisters". You take on the role of Dolls - undead girls capable of thought and feeling - and fight against the Necromancer and his minions, even though it is the Necromancer who created the Dolls in the first place, as simple amusement or decoration for this rotting, undead world."

(Thanks so much to Remilolia in the IRC who actually knows Japanese and who answered my questions with patience and made this translation top freaking notch.)

Adds professions, martial arts, monsters including a Queen Zombie, brings back boot sheaths(!!!), an undead mutation category - with dreams, CBMs one of which makes your arms and legs shoot off and attack the enemy, and lots more.

http://chezzo.com/cdda/Nechronica.zip

Also, a user named LesserJohn posted some translations of even more mods on Reddit!

Offline Kevin Granade

• Administrator
  • Survivor
  • I code dead people.
    • View Profile
Re: Nechronica Mod - from the Japanese Wiki
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 07:25:16 PM »
Keep an eye out for things you can mainline.  Yes a lot of this stuff is pretty crazy*, but some of it might go to mainline.

*Probably not mainlining the "rocket punch" CBM :D
Its like a fun family cookout, except your family is burning in flames while trying to eat you. -secretfire
I'm more excited than a survivor on meth and toast'ems. -Nighthawk
The the giant wasp is slammed through the zombie brute!

Offline Chezzo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 05:33:12 PM »
One thing I saw, that I think should be mainlined, (that more than a few of these japanese mods add) is house trailers.

America has a whole lot of trailer parks, and I don't think they would be the first things on people's lists to loot. But, you throw an engine, tank, and wheels on there, and you got yourself a road house.

Edit: They wouldn't have controls or alternators or windshields either. Converting one of these would be a big project.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 05:39:39 PM by Chezzo »

Offline WIndburns

• NPC
  • I Squeeze Cats!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 05:18:37 AM »
One of the mods in the Japanese Mods Folder conflicts with the "no reviving zombies" mod.
The main difference is we focus on content and internal systems