Author Topic: [IC] Infinity Overdrive  (Read 445 times)

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Infinity Overdrive
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2017, 01:23:40 AM »
The party files into the elevator before hearing a voice behind them. The final newcomer arrives, striding into the elevator. As soon as his back foot passed the door, it slid shut behind him and the elevator lurched upwards.

"I know this is strange."

The voice comes more naturally now, less invasive. Still, the echoes in your head are unnatural.

"You may not remember much, but this is an OphiCorp facility... Do any of you remember how you got here? Wait no, of course not...
Tell me then. Are you ready to fight? For your freedom? For your memories?"
Occasional browser and player.

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2017, 03:27:41 AM »
"Wait, what? Fighting?"
A worried lock comes across Geoffs face.
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs

Offline joebob1337

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2017, 03:28:46 AM »
Aapeli seemed to be shocked by something.

All of your just heard that, right, I'm not crazy?

Offline Hibou

• Survivor
  • Arguably dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2017, 04:02:55 AM »
"Mhm." Says Eser. They form two tight fists with their hands and tap them together. "Seems like we don't have much of a choice."

Offline CockooClock

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2017, 05:40:01 AM »
Looks around at all those who were currently in the elevator before tapping her chin, "Fighting, that doesn't sound so bad." Emery ended up saying, no real emotion to her voice as she did though. Though she seemed to be ignoring the questions from all the others and the idle talking. "Whoever you are, I'm willing to fight for my freedom. I do not want to be a test subject, or whatever this place is for."

Offline Mrnocamera

• Survivor
  • There is a lack of cameras here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2017, 09:02:05 AM »
"I-I don't do fighti- fighting..."  Shima whispers, visibly shaking.   "I just wanna get out of here."  Straightening up, he repeats himself until his voice is steady and he sounds fairly sure about this.
Who says that you need to be good at games, anyway?

Offline Dec

• Survivor
  • Have You Seen the Yellow Sign?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2017, 08:15:03 AM »
"Uh...sure, I guess so. Why not, voice in my head, I'll fight barehanded with these other schmucks for...memory? And freedom too, I suppose. If we don't die." Harland grumbles, coughing into his arm unenthusiastically and trading glances with others in the elevator. "Well, seems like you heard it too, yeah? Fighting's all we gotta do. Something tells me I won't find it that bad. Could be bullshit, but eh."
"'Ever Their praises, and abundance to the Black Goat of the Woods. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!'"

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2017, 10:00:30 PM »
The voice falls silent, not responding to the group's confirmations. An impossibly long minute passes as the elevator rises, no indication of what floor you're going to or how high it's gone. Finally though, you slide to a stop and the door opens...
A large, lab-like room lies before you. Medical and scientific equipment is spread everywhere. Charts and whiteboards with complicated equations cover the walls, and on one table a large something is covered by a sheet.
The far wall is made of glass, and you can see a neighboring lab that looks similarly empty, and between the two labs a hallway spreads out to the left and right.

Offline Mrnocamera

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2017, 12:33:43 AM »
Shima shivers slightly, his arm twitching, before he steps out of the elevator.   Gulping, he just stands there, having gone back to waiting for other people to go first again.

Offline Hibou

• Survivor
  • Arguably dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2017, 01:28:59 AM »
Eser peeks out into the lab. "Lovely." they say. Walking out into the lab, they inspect some of the beakers and odd tools, finally stopping next to the strange sheeted object. They poke and prod at the sheet, trying to divine what could be underneath.

Offline joebob1337

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2017, 02:17:05 PM »
Aapeli looks around and then turns to the group.

Now that I have thought about it, none of us have introduced themselves, if were about to die or continue in some sort of adventure we should at least know each others names, unless you don't remember it. I'll start, I'm Aapeli Mannerheim... that's all I remember, not good.

Offline CockooClock

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2017, 04:04:33 PM »
Emery looks back at the group before giving a light shrug and walking out of the elevator and into the room, following Eser over to the sheeted object. Looking over at Aapeli she decided to say, "My name is Emery and lets leave it at that for now.. as I do not remember my last name or anything about my past."

Offline Mrnocamera

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2017, 04:38:20 PM »
Shima looks confused momentarily, staring blankly into space.   "Wa...   Watashi no nam-   Um...   My name is Shima.  It's a...
 ᵒᵗᵒᵐᵉᶜʰᶦᵗᵘᵏᵘ ᶰᵃᵐᵃᵉ⋅⋅⋅
"   Shima trails off towards the end, his entire face going completely red.   He shuffles over to the tarp-covered shape with the others.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:45:23 PM by Mrnocamera »

Offline A Blitzkried of Butts

• Survivor
  • <i>kek</i>
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2017, 08:25:40 PM »
Names Geoff. He says bluntly, scratching his beard.
Quote from: TheFlame52
Granades are Russian roulette. One chamber has money, one has candy, two have blanks, one has rat-shot, and the last one has a bullet. You just got the bullet.
Quote from: pisskop
Z is the plane that jumps off the paper and into your face/desk
Full of sigs

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Today at 05:45:13 PM »
Eser approaches the tarp and prods at it, feeling something soft beneath it. A quick peek underneath gives you enough of a glimpse to immediately tell that it's human.