Author Topic: I'll draw your current survivor V.3  (Read 5164 times)

Offline Kadian

• Survivor
  • ...the shadows cutting deeper...
    • View Profile
Re: I'll draw your current survivor V.3
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2017, 07:00:14 AM »
I just have one thing to add to this:
Praise the sun!

I need to mod in a shield with some sun heraldry on it now. I mean, my character already has a shiny longsword, so a sun-shield will work perfectly with it.

Online John Candlebury

• Contributor
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2017, 11:59:38 PM »
Let's see if you can do my character.

The Character/stats

Here  it is, looks a bit like a fantasy adventurer, hope you like it:

« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:07:18 AM by John Candlebury »

Offline Kadian

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2017, 08:33:51 AM »
I love it!
And yeah, he's definitely a lot like a fantasy adventurer. That is kinda his theme, so to say. Some have Ninja Maids or Demon Punkrockers, I have a kindhearted, chivalrous adventurer of the olden days, armed with a sword (and a metric ton of guns) to strike fear into the hearts of undead and monsters alike!
I'm still trying to find a book for medieval swordsmanship though, I imagine he's currently using the sword like a machete or axe instead of a proper fighting style *sigh*

Maybe he should ask the green knight from page 1 and EnDSchultz's gal from Page 4 if they want to team up. Effole would probably like the companionship of Yin and Kristen, and hey, awlpike and arming sword fit in with the medieval-ish style :P
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 08:43:09 AM by Kadian »

Online DemAvalon

• Zombie Food
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2017, 10:21:13 AM »
I love it!
And yeah, he's definitely a lot like a fantasy adventurer. That is kinda his theme, so to say. Some have Ninja Maids or Demon Punkrockers, I have a kindhearted, chivalrous adventurer of the olden days, armed with a sword (and a metric ton of guns) to strike fear into the hearts of undead and monsters alike!
I can just Imagine this guy going to a zombie horde and being like:

"Prepareth to meeteth thy mak'r, thee filthy carrion bastard, gust mine own holy steel and mine own did bless leadeth.
 I feareth thee not carrion hulk, because I knoweth I has't justice on mine own side!"

The image looks great!, that means it's my turn now, right?, I can't wait!
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline Ruttiger

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2017, 07:21:47 PM »
In the apocalypse, some people wear comfortable clothes, some people wear armor, and some people cosplay as medieval swordsmen.

Nice detail on this one.

Offline i2amroy

• Contributor
  • Survivor
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2017, 07:34:12 PM »
I don't have a survivor of my own right now, but I just wanted to chip in that these are all really cool! Keep up the good work!

Offline Kadian

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2017, 09:28:15 PM »
In the apocalypse, some people wear comfortable clothes, some people wear armor, and some people cosplay as medieval swordsmen.

Nice detail on this one.

Are ye trying to make fun of me, fiend? Thy end is nigh,ye keaking fopdoodle! Draw thy Flactchet, if ye dareth!
*cough cough* all in good fun <3

I can just Imagine this guy going to a zombie horde and being like:

"Prepareth to meeteth thy mak'r, thee filthy carrion bastard, gust mine own holy steel and mine own did bless leadeth.
 I feareth thee not carrion hulk, because I knoweth I has't justice on mine own side!"

The image looks great!, that means it's my turn now, right?, I can't wait!
Does your fair maiden need a protector? Sir Effole Tirinval would be pleased to serve ye as guardian. And maybe as servant, if she is able to steal his heart :P

Online DemAvalon

• Zombie Food
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2017, 10:03:52 PM »
Does your fair maiden need a protector? Sir Effole Tirinval would be pleased to serve ye as guardian. And maybe as servant, if she is able to steal his heart :P

Sir Effole Tirinval:"Greetings fair maiden!, would thee needeth a brave knight to protect thee?"

Rio Summers:"...what?"

Sir Effole Tirinval:"Not yond I cullionly to imply yond thee cannot defend yourself, but a mistress of thy grace shouldst not filthy that lady soft hands with the blood of the wretch'd undead"

Rio Summers:*looks at the lit joint in her hand* "this stuff is bad for me..."
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline Bill Chompski

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2017, 08:10:54 PM »
Gary Muaris, a man half-way through the Summer, having started in Spring.
Strictly using only explosives (mostly diesel molotovs, but a few proper incendiary grenades kept for a rainy day), his flamethrower, revolvers, or shotguns, he fancies himself wasteland cowboy, on his motorcycle. Packed with a tent, matches, and plenty of other supplies, he's constantly travelling from town to town, camping on the outskirts. He's heading westwards.
He personally stops at any fungus, zombie, or mutant infestations, to see that everything in the general vicinity is properly incinerated.

Tried to do a different style

Wow, I've kinda been on a super long hiatus from CDDA, so sorry for not replying sooner, but that's amazing. The different style is very cool indeed!
Edit: Kinda reminds me of Dune concept art and stuff, nice aesthetic.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:20:17 PM by Bill Chompski »
M-MULTI WIENER DRIFTING?!

Offline Azrad

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2017, 08:25:07 PM »
Maybe he should ask the green knight from page 1 and EnDSchultz's gal from Page 4 if they want to team up. Effole would probably like the companionship of Yin and Kristen, and hey, awlpike and arming sword fit in with the medieval-ish style :P

Yin will probably be the morally ambiguous one considering her taste in human flesh and hair-trigger reaction to any person she'd consider hostile.
Strawberry Surprise: it's a meal, drink, morale booster, painkiller, ethanol burner fuel, and coping mechanism in one gulp!