Author Topic: Mod Resurrection and Maintenance Project  (Read 2605 times)

Offline darktoes

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Re: Mod Resurrection and Maintenance Project
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2017, 11:17:23 AM »
Yeah that one is weird because that is a valid ammo which the item it is tied to is meat. So yeah I have no idea unfortunately.
Is that why all my raw meat and offal is suddenly sorted into the ammo category? Sumbitch....
That is also a weird thing since technically in the game files battery is an ammo type but it remains in its own space so I guess it has to do with something else.
Well alright then. Guess that's a thing.

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
  • STAY AWAY FROM MY PRETZELS
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2017, 05:09:02 AM »
ALERT: The following mods "DUROS DOINGs and Jurry Rigged Robots" do not currently operate within the latest experimental. Correction or knowledge of its update would be appreciated as soon as is convenient to you.

EDITS: Okay so first of all I should have mentioned what my issues with these mods are, my apologies also my initial issue was not with the mods but rather my launcher apparently in the process of updating cdda to the latest experimental it deleted these mods from my mods file for some reason. Anyways the actual issues so far which unfortunately so far prevent me from playing these mods on any save. For jurry rigged robots I get an error in the monster overrides for the security bot, however since this is a critical error that immediately causes the game to stop trying to load the save I have a feeling more than likely the whole thing is messed up. As for Duro's Doings where it appears there is an error in the my_armor file more specifically it apparently doesn't like the fact that the zero point storage has a negative weight (which I find very unfortunate). I hope that you could please fix these issues when you have the time thank you.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 06:49:23 AM by DeWolf »

Offline Noctifer

• Survivor
  • Evening Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2017, 02:42:41 PM »
Thanks for bringing this issues to my attention. I will make some test and will report on anything of worth. If it is something that was broken on the latest experimentals than it might be down to just making a couple changes per mod.
May mother Venus guide us all!

...Noctifer's incredibly loot bloated Survivor Emcampments™...

Offline Noctifer

• Survivor
  • Evening Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2017, 03:23:36 PM »
So I tested all of the mods in the latest experimental after updating the game using the launcher and they all worked with no errors. Now, a few things might be happening so let me list a few solutions.

1.) Download new versions of the mods and replace the ones you have in your mods folders. Make sure you delete them from your mod folder first and then place the new ones inside, don't put the new mods with the old ones still in the mod folder and use the replace file option windows gives you if you are using windows.

2.) Delete the mods from the mod folders, update the game again and then place them back.

3.) Delete your world if it is old and create a new one.

4.) Do a clean install. (Install the game into an empty folder and then manually add mods/texture packs/sound packs, etc.)
May mother Venus guide us all!

...Noctifer's incredibly loot bloated Survivor Emcampments™...

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2017, 04:15:56 PM »
Confirmed. Download from your links today. Considering the identity of the version of duro's doings was different that yours I have the feeling it may have been the original from Duro himself.

ALL GREEN. Thank you for your assistance.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2017, 04:31:41 PM »
-follow-
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
    • View Profile

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2017, 09:11:01 PM »
couldn't find the -'follow this thread'- button
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Survivor
  • What could possibly go wrong....
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2017, 12:33:15 AM »
Could you fix Artyom's Gun emporium, or consolidate the fixes into a central place?
The hollow earth and the Dyson sphere share an origin? Do some research

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2017, 02:26:49 AM »
Could you fix Artyom's Gun emporium, or consolidate the fixes into a central place?
Oh yeah basically the scopes with that mod don't actually accomplish anything that I could measure. I think artyom assumed that sight dispersion worked like regular dispersion.

Offline Duros

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2017, 01:11:57 AM »
Hey folks, sorry for coming on randomly but my name is Duros, not Duro :P lol

I want to thank you Noctifier so much for keeping the mod going, and want to apologise for any issues my ancient and amateur coding has caused, and I'm glad you're all still liking it :D

"Also I'm sorry, but there's just some semi-random pattern associated with "Juices, Lard and sawn-off shotguns"...it sounds the title to a crappy B movie :P haha"

Duros, 15 sept, 2014

Offline Squaggly Maggleton

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2017, 05:57:01 AM »
Hey Noctifier, you're doing the lord's work here. Just wondering if you have any more mod resurrections planned. I picked up the game maybe a couple months ago, so I don't know what mods were good in the past, but I haven't been able to get Arcana to work. I heard there was some kind of drama between the creator and Kevin, so idk if the launcher version is ever gonna work. YOU"RE MY LAST HOPE, NOCT!  YOU"RE THE CHOSEN ONE!

P.S. Duros seems to want the apostrophe removed from his name for his doings. Just sayin :P