Author Topic: [SPOILERS] Urban Development  (Read 1877 times)

Offline NuG

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: [SPOILERS] Urban Development
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 07:44:24 PM »
Give it a shot, because the entire pack of 50 buildings exceeds the max number of allowed specials I sent all of the build occurances to a min of 1.  If the other packs have a min occurances for the building as 0, Then those might be dropped.  You'll see a debug msg at world creation letting you know of this is happening.  Shouldn't though since only 10/50 buildings have been merged.

OK yeah I did actually add them both to my current run earlier, and did not get any errors. I haven't traveled very far from the EVAC shelter yet to explore much yet though.

Thanks!

Offline jokermatt999

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2017, 01:17:11 AM »
It's been a while since I've contributed, and while I'm a mediocre coder, let me know if you want any help with boring JSON bits or anything. This looks awesome!

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2017, 02:50:11 PM »
This is damn good, I'll install this mod next time I make a new world.
Quote from: Jarlaxle
All hail our new Over(powered) Lord TheFlame52
Quote from: Arek_PL
THEY CAN DAMAGE FLAME! WE ARE DOOMED!
Quote from: Jakers
Oh Marloss Man, you and your unstoppable rampages throughout the world.

Offline RedPine

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 02:10:52 PM »
I don't like the top half of Police 31.  Far too many angles, very maze like, doesn't feel as square as the other buildings in the game.  Especially the interrogation cell (?) smack in the middle of the top half of the building - that makes things feel very cramped and awkward.

I know it's probably a very realistic layout based on a real building, but real buildings don't always translate 1x1 into cdda very well.  Other than that, I can't think of anything else to nitpick.