Author Topic: Why was DangerNoodle banned?  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Respawn

• Zombie Food
  • "A kingdom for a plastic bag!"
    • View Profile
Re: Why was DangerNoodle banned?
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 07:21:57 PM »
Fair enough.

Offline TheGerbilest

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2017, 12:03:38 AM »
The post was the second post from the top of the forum, about a month old.  I don't think that qualifies as a necropost.  And yes, if you want to be in a position of leadership of an open source project there are responsibilities that go with that.  One of those responsibilities is dealing with people you don't like because it's a COMMUNITY FUCKING PROJECT.   It doesn't matter if you like it or not.  If it's so detrimental to your well-being then quit, believe me the world won't implode like you seem to think and someone will eventually pick the project up.

I tried to be nice and explain why people were reacting the way they were to you, but apparently you're too full of yourself (because guiding an open-sourced roguelike is apparently one of the best things you could possibly do for an ungrateful public?) to get it. 

You can feel however you want about others, as part of an open source project you don't get to just do whatever you want because you got your panties in a twist from a civil disagreement.  Do what you want with your own personal relationships, but part of an open-sourced project is dealing with people you don't like.  Grow up and deal with it.  Your attitude sucks and I think way less of you from this whole thing, go have a righteous fit about it now.

Offline Kevin Granade

• Administrator
  • Survivor
  • I code dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 02:17:11 AM »
(Oh the irony, a thread about an argument that escalated escalates)
Someone made a necropost to an old thread and I replied. Where's the escalation?
Whoops, there it is.
When I'm wrong I'm wrong.
You called it Respawn.
Its like a fun family cookout, except your family is burning in flames while trying to eat you. -secretfire
I'm more excited than a survivor on meth and toast'ems. -Nighthawk
The the giant wasp is slammed through the zombie brute!