Author Topic: Please add some tips to help me remind of my last world  (Read 236 times)

Offline Silentdavi

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Please add some tips to help me remind of my last world
« on: September 02, 2017, 01:41:29 PM »
I build so many worlds---------it is hard for me to remember what is the detail of my last world
Can author add a function to briefly introduce what my provious world like?----what mods do I use, what is the density of walking dead, what is the size of city.
I believe it could quite help remind me of my last world.
If you have played Heroes of might & magic series game(the introduction of random maps), I think you could understand what I need .
Best wishes

Offline Silentdavi

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Re: Please add some tips to help me remind of my last world
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 01:57:06 PM »
Also, I think the trait- Fast metabolism, it should have both side effect and positive effect; this trait makes you need more energy, but at the same time, you get fast recovery.
In reality,youngs could usually get better and faster recovery after illness than the old- that is function of better metabolism

Offline SpadeDraco

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 06:02:53 PM »
Also, I think the trait- Fast metabolism, it should have both side effect and positive effect; this trait makes you need more energy, but at the same time, you get fast recovery.
In reality,youngs could usually get better and faster recovery after illness than the old- that is function of better metabolism

Fast Metabolism actually improves your stamina recovery.

Offline BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Survivor
  • What could possibly go wrong....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 08:36:00 PM »

Fast Metabolism actually improves your stamina recovery.

Recently added in experimental
The hollow earth and the Dyson sphere share an origin? Do some research

Offline ZoneWizard

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 01:29:03 AM »
I played Heroes...Still not sure what you do not take with you by the memory system in your head? o_O

The entire game is played in the sense you can theoretically live a very very long time. The game teaches the player(unless it was a glitch or bad luck) to do and not do everything. In short. DON'T throw a grenade at a herd of zoms with not even 1 point in throwing near a gas station.....I forgot from my last game I didn't have any skill in the latter and....I had to start again lol