Author Topic: Remember your first game? How did it end?  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Mr. Moustache

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Re: Remember your first game? How did it end?
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2017, 06:08:10 PM »
I found a katana on the first day outside the shelter in the middle of a drug dealer spawn.

Then I charged into town like a dumbass. It did not end well.

That sucks.
I feel like the only time we ever get insanely lucky in games like these is when we're noobs that have no clue how to play.
Am I supposed to put something funny here?

Offline Adragis029

• NPC
  • Mutant Mutant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2017, 07:04:01 PM »
I'd read quite a few guides beforehand, so I survived the first night sleeping in a house. Died to a shocker during a night raid the next day, though.

Offline Nijuni

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2017, 12:57:16 AM »
I played a Janitor and started in a Library. After I got out, I fought few zombies and managed to beat them with my Mop, but got very hurt in the process. Then a Zombie Necromancer came over and started raising all the zombies I already killed. I tried to get away through an alley between the buildings, but a Spitter spew acid that blocked my escape, and the revived zombies blocked the way I came from. Seeing how I was already low on health, I quickly got swarmed to death.

Offline Mr. Moustache

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2017, 01:10:22 AM »
I played a Janitor and started in a Library. After I got out, I fought few zombies and managed to beat them with my Mop, but got very hurt in the process. Then a Zombie Necromancer came over and started raising all the zombies I already killed. I tried to get away through an alley between the buildings, but a Spitter spew acid that blocked my escape, and the revived zombies blocked the way I came from. Seeing how I was already low on health, I quickly got swarmed to death.
What a way to go!

Offline Bravojr

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2017, 01:13:54 AM »
So there I was fresh from seeing a video
watch?v=X_7vN78zJ1c Youtube
Having not done the tutorial but figuring that having amazing stats may actually make this work, I of course cheated my *** off.
I made the clown, had luck in finding a drill, I had strength and martial prowess out of hell it's self....

My first zombie, crack snap and break there goes the zombie. Second zombie begins to scream in my face I shrug it off and throw lunchmeat I believe it was killing it surprisingly. Then the fatty came in, and exploded... I was blind, unable to see anything but purple..... Last thing that I know is something exploded significantly.

Turns out, none of this power you can put behind a clown matters. As I literally died in both the first place I found a drill, the first place that i spawned, and the place I returned to after seeing a swarm of zombies outside... The garage, my spawn location.

So endeth the failed epic of clown drillllll Cataclysm edition.

Offline Nickal

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2017, 02:09:31 AM »
No big story. Killed by a K9 Zombie dog. Didn't have a proper weapon, since I didn't know the stats for crap.
"When you poop in your dreams, you poop for real."
The furious ferret furry flew into a fury as it flung a fury of flurries at a fabulous flamingo furry forfeiting fame into a fire.

Offline Aesop

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2017, 08:28:19 AM »
I went into town in the middle of the day and got mobbed by zombies. Managed to hop into a car that I knew worked, turned it around, and drove it at speed into the mob of zombies pursuing me. Lost control, crashed into a building, and was mobbed and impaled by multiple predators.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen predators for a while. Are they affected by the No Joke Monsters/Crazy Cataclysm mod? Because I tend to turn the non-serious stuff off.

Offline TooDAMNMuch

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2017, 06:05:57 PM »
nothing much to say, but it ended because i turned off safe mode and moved much farther than i intended by holding the key.
1. disassemble lockers 2. disassemble broken console in the southeast corner 3. you now have the materials to craft a metal funnel, 60L tank and a brazier 4. find a second shelter or rip another 60L out of a car 5. you now have infinite clean water
people ask THAT often.

Offline Mr. Moustache

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2017, 09:25:04 PM »
nothing much to say, but it ended because i turned off safe mode and moved much farther than i intended by holding the key.
So how'd it happen? What ended you?

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
  • STAY AWAY FROM MY PRETZELS
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2017, 09:27:25 PM »
Reminds me of the time I died because I kept holding the left key not realizing the a bear was mauling me.

Offline TooDAMNMuch

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2017, 10:34:25 PM »
So how'd it happen? What ended you?

i forget what specific mob or whatever, but i basically moved way farther than intended and eventually (probably) came into range of a turret or something like that.
1. disassemble lockers 2. disassemble broken console in the southeast corner 3. you now have the materials to craft a metal funnel, 60L tank and a brazier 4. find a second shelter or rip another 60L out of a car 5. you now have infinite clean water
people ask THAT often.

Offline nick0010

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2017, 01:48:50 PM »
Came across a suit of heavy power armor and a hauling frame, decided to hit up some otherwise deadly turret rooms in a nearby lab, only to realize shortly after that my army helmet did not cover my face at all.