Author Topic: Bases and NPC crafting  (Read 2754 times)

Offline Theundyingcode

• NPC
  • Mutant Cyborg With a Nuclear Tank
    • View Profile
Re: Bases and NPC crafting
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2017, 05:31:30 AM »
I found it.  I wasn't worried about having lost it as everything thing is backed up to 4 different locations; the problem was I didn't know where VS put the git stuff.
Mars is currently the only planet populated entirely by robots. Therefore Martian invasion is the same thing as the robots taking over.

Good judgement comes from experience.
And experience?
Well, that comes from poor judgement.

Offline Maarberg

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2017, 04:27:16 PM »
I'm super excited for this mod. Its what I've really been wanting from C:DDA.

When I started playing video games back in the 90's their was a game about Japanese warfare. the first 10 levels where you as a samurai fighting other samurai. Each level was harder with more enemy's. Every one died in one hit. Including you. Then you took over an area and now you were in charge of a group of samurai. After conquering the surrounding area (about 15 levels) you then began your fight to conquer all of japan and become Emperor. Games with this pattern are so much more interesting to me. I could always see how easy it would be for C:DDA to have this but it wasn't their. Your mod feels like its going to fill in the gap. Thank you for reaching, to create this.

Offline Theundyingcode

• NPC
  • Mutant Cyborg With a Nuclear Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2017, 05:51:15 PM »
I forgot to announce it here but,  I PRed the start.  It's still just a framework and not ready to be added yet but it's up for review.

https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/22311
Mars is currently the only planet populated entirely by robots. Therefore Martian invasion is the same thing as the robots taking over.

Good judgement comes from experience.
And experience?
Well, that comes from poor judgement.