Author Topic: Stupid ways to die  (Read 228 times)

Alex999jg

Stupid ways to die
« on: September 21, 2017, 05:52:35 AM »
One time I died from doing 150 in a school bus and hit a roadblock you know the rest

Offline Rot

• Survivor
  • Fresh like my groceries.
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid ways to die
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 04:25:04 PM »
Getting pinballed by 5 hulks is pretty stupid, so is pulling a pin on a grenade and throwing a inactive one.

Offline Mantar

• NPC
  • NOMAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 09:04:48 PM »
I set fire to a fungal bed, then waited for protective walls to go down. Stepped towards the fire, pulled the pin on a grenade, and tossed it at the exposed fungal spire. The grenade apparently bounced off some fungal bed object and landed at my feet, and I didn't notice, and started to step back a bit from the fire, then KABOOOM! Killed by shrapnel.
 Since then I try to burn the fungal bed from the outside in, and toss a grenade when the outer layers have burned out and turned to ash so I can get close enough to throw.

Offline Kevin Granade

• Administrator
  • Survivor
  • I code dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 04:34:25 AM »
Spawning a new charater who happened to be on fire....
That didn't last long.
Its like a fun family cookout, except your family is burning in flames while trying to eat you. -secretfire
I'm more excited than a survivor on meth and toast'ems. -Nighthawk
The the giant wasp is slammed through the zombie brute!

Alex999jg

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 05:17:16 AM »
Fighting a npc 20 years in threw a knife npc dodged and i insta died me when my health was at 231 for all stuff

Offline NuG

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 04:29:23 PM »
One time I got stuck on a bush, in a firetruck, when I first started. I was going 0MpH and trying to go up to 10 or 20 to get off the bush and it wouldn't allow me to move, so I jammed the gas and died, never got over 0mph though or even moved an inch lol.

Alex999jg

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 03:41:59 AM »
Getting pinballed by 5 hulks is pretty stupid, so is pulling a pin on a grenade and throwing a inactive one.
i feel your pain

Offline Theundyingcode

• NPC
  • Mutant Cyborg With a Nuclear Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 10:04:30 AM »
One time I died from doing 150 in a school bus and hit a roadblock you know the rest

Why were you driving at only 150 mph? You should never bother going sub 200 outside of a city.
Mars is currently the only planet populated entirely by robots. Therefore Martian invasion is the same thing as the robots taking over.

Good judgement comes from experience.
And experience?
Well, that comes from poor judgement.

Alex999jg

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 06:44:51 PM »

Why were you driving at only 150 mph? You should never bother going sub 200 outside of a city.
you know real life buses can only brek 56mph and finding a horde ten seconds out the shelter by a half broken bus.