Author Topic: Adventures of the Catawastes.  (Read 3100 times)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
« Reply #105 on: October 13, 2017, 10:58:43 PM »
(Cool :D)

Litppunk starts firing again, going for the biker underlings. The RC drone shoots one in the leg! The flying drone is almost in range.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2017, 06:43:33 AM »
*Litppunk fires his DMR, he hits Biker 4 in the upper torso jaming the fourth true rib through Biker 4's right lung! further more Litppunk fires his DMR he hits Biker 2 in the upper torso, the bullet pierces Biker 2's spine!* {Biker 4 is bleeding and having trouble breathing!, Biker 2 is paralyzed and bleeding!}

*Belfast guard 2 fires his remington 700, he hits Biker 5's right shoulder!* {Biker 5 loses hold of his MP5, Biker 5 is bleeding}

*Sniper reloads his scoped crossbow*

*Belfast guard 1 fires his remington 870... he misses!*

*The RC drone hits Biker 1 in the knee!*

*Biker 1 full-auto fires his MAC-10, he hits Wierdo in Japanese armor in the left arm! further more he hits Wierdo in Japanese armor with a grazing hit to the head!* {Wierdo in Japanese armor is now bleeding from his left arm}

Bearded Biker:"Fuck this!" *he turns his bike around a begins to ride away!*

*the young woman fires her silenced FN Five-seven from the woods, the bullet hits the Bearded Biker's motorcycle!* {Bearded Biker's motorcycle is too heavy for its engine!

{The Bearded Biker's motorcycle is slowing down}

Bearded Biker:"No! Come on!" *he tries to rev up the engine, but gets no response*

Wierdo in Japanese armor reaches Biker 1!

Wierdo in Japanese armor:"OOOOOOOOOAHHHH!!!" *The weirdo in Japanese armor swings his katana, the blade digs deep in Biker 1's left shoulder!* {Biker one is now bleeding a lot}

the force of the blow forces Biker 1 to the ground!

{ forces remaning:

Mad Dogs: Biker 1 [Extreme Bleeding], Biker 2 [Paralyzed, bleeding], Biker 4 [trouble breathing, FATAL WOUND], Biker 5 [bleeding], Bearded Biker [minor bleeding]

Belfast: Sniper, Belfast guard 1, Belfast guard 2.

Litppunk: Litppunk, RC Drone, Flying Drone

Wierdos: Wierdo [minor bleeding], young woman.

Non combatants: draged man, hostage woman, little girl [hidden] }

(go it, edited to reflect that)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 07:22:05 AM by DemAvalon »
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2017, 07:08:29 AM »
yes both are running small caliber. Im using DMR. so yeah a marksman rifle.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2017, 06:52:45 PM »
Lit starts walking over to the bearded motorcyclist. Giving any of the other gang members the stink eye if they look like they might reach for a gun. He holsters the DMR and pulls the glock

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2017, 08:12:52 PM »
Biker 5: *raises his good arm to the sky* "I Give up!"

{Biker 4 give in to the pain, Biker 4 is unconscious}

*Belfast Guard 2 fires his Remington 700, he hits Biker 1 in the chest!* {Biker 1 has bled to death}

*Belfast Guard 1 makes his way to Biker 5, with his gun pointing at Biker 5 the whole time he does so*

Wierdo in Japanese Armor: "HA ha ha, justice always triumphs!" *he makes his way to the Hostage woman* "you will be free in just a moment!" *Sheathes his katana*

*Young Woman emerges from the woods*
(click to show/hide)

Young Woman:*she yells at the Wierdo in Japanese armor* "Dammit, you said you would be more careful!"

Wierdo in Japanese Armor:"And I was!, I only got shot once!"

Young Woman:"They nearly shot you on the head!"

Wierdo in Japanese Armor:"grazes don't count!"

*The Bearded Biker stops completly* Bearded Biker:"no...no!" *he jumps out of the bike and tries to make a run for it*

Sniper fires his scoped crossbow, he hits Bearded Biker's calf!

Bearded Biker:*he falls to the ground, then turns siting, now facing Litppunk* "Hey now, we were just playing... We-we didn't mean anything by it... it was just a joke!, so please forgive me!"

{COMBAT OVER!}

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2017, 10:15:27 PM »
Well, you certainly seem to have spooked our mutual friend here, do you suppose you'r mere presence scared him straight? *Leans in over biker* Or do you suppose we'll have to put him down for good? looks up at the prisoner lady, Maybe you could tell us if he's worth redemption? Gives her a big friendly grin as he walks over to her.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2017, 11:09:02 PM »
*Biker 5 puts his hand behind his head and kneels on the ground*

Belfast Guard 1:"you have any idea how much pain you caused!?"

Wierdo In Japanese Armor:*Unties Hostage Woman* "there you go!"

Hostage Woman:*She runs to the dragged man* "Tom!" *she takes the chains off of his wrists, then looks at Litppunk after his question* "...Kill him..." *sobs "that is what he deserves!"

Bearded Biker:"NO!, I was just following orders!, I would never do something like this" *he is sweating profusily* "I wouldn't hurt a fly!"

Young Woman: *she walks to the Wierdo and examines his wounds and takes out a First-aid kit* "Just sit down"

Wierdo In Japanese Armor:"Don't worry about it, the bullet went straight through!" *sits down*

Young Woman:*sighs* "I really wish you would stop just charging like that" *looks at Bearded Biker* "I have a hard time believing you... can't imagine why"

Bearded Biker:"I-I'm serious I just do what the boss tells me!"

A little girl pokes her head out of the woods
(click to show/hide)

Little Girl:"Is.. it safe?"

Young Woman:"Yeah, you can come out now"

Little Girl:*she runs toward the Wierdo and the Young Woman* "....!, Momo you are hurt!"

Wierdo named.... Momo?:"Fret not young Jane!, my skin is as hard as my Samurai Spirit!, which is stronger than steel!" *he looks dramatically at the horizon*

{Tom has light bleeding and bruises, but his condition seems stable}

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2017, 02:05:40 PM »
Hm, It wouldn't go with the samurai theme but I have a Power armor helm in the truck if you want. Been tinkering with it, but I can put it back together. Got some stuff for that wound too. Dam near magic, won't even leave a scar. Won't speed up the healing much more than normal though.

goes to check on the various bikers  to see if any can be fixed up easilly. To biker 5. (smiling real big and friendly) Hey. I'm Litppunk. What's your name?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 02:10:15 PM by Litppunk »

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2017, 02:51:01 PM »
(you cant wear a power armor helmet without power armor)

{Diagnosis

Biker 4 = right lung shredded, bleeding, death imminent.
 Biker 2 = Fractured spine, permanent paralysis from everything below the neck.
 Biker 5 = right arm pierced, bleeding, bullet went through, easy recovery with bandages.
 Bearded Biker = left arm pierced, right calf has a bolt sticking to it, minor bleeding.

Momo = grazing wound on leg and head, small caliber puncture in arm, minor bleeding, easy recovery =currently being treated.

Tom =  lacerated wrists, fractured jaw, fractured right ankle, light bleeding, condition stable.
 Hostage Woman = bruised arms, rope burns in arms, bruised face.
   }

Momo:"I appreciate your kindness stranger!, whoever I made an oath to never remove my mask until this land is once again populated with the flower known as hope and its perfume of peace once again fill the nostrils of the kind people of the world!" *gazes toward the sky, the sun shining on his mask*

Young Woman:"You made no such promise... and when I met you you used a different mask..."

Little Girl:*giggles*

Biker 5:*after Litppunk's question* "I-I'm Greg, why do you ask?"

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2017, 07:07:33 PM »
patches up the victims while he talks to greg. Well your boss is clearly no use to anyone, probably get a bullet in the head if he continues to be such, which means you must be in charge now. That said, what's up with your gang that they would try an attack like this? After he sais this he puts a bullet in the heads of those that won't recover.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2017, 08:28:06 PM »
Biker Greg:"Boss?, you mean him?" *he points to the Bearded biker* "he is not the leader of the Mad Dogs, Benedic is, Look, we just used to ride around on our bikes doing whatever we wanted, shooting our guns in the air, getting high, we once set fire to a police station, but there was no one there, the world is over you know?, so we just ride around the U.S. doing whatever, then some of Benedic's  dogs got sick after we found some weird blobs, we went searching for medicine for them, they are part of the Mad Dogs as much as any of us."

Bearded Biker:"Then we ran into that freak!"

Biker Greg:"yeah!, this huge dude and his flunkies, all big guys with serious firepower, like machine guns and shit!"

Bearded Biker:"They offered to fix the dogs for us, if we did some favors for them, so Benedic accepted"

Biker Greg:"They told us to just cause trouble in the region, shot at people, you know, make noise, in exchange they gave these injections to the dogs and they got better... for a while"

Bearded Biker:"But the dogs started to grow bigger and change, Benedict too, well he didn't grow bigger or anything like that but, he is a lot more aggressive now, any chance he gets he sics his dogs on folk, just to watch them tear apart people"

the Young Woman finishes patching up Momo

Belfast Guard 1 helps move Tom and the Hostage Woman to Belfast, other people come out of there and begin helping the two.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2017, 02:38:59 AM »
Any names, did they have an APC, or was there a lady cyborg with them? Where did you meet them?

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2017, 12:22:03 PM »
Biker Greg:"They called him Chicago... I think, and we meet them somewhere up north, couldn't tell you were though, we don't really keep good track of where we were"

Bearded Biker:"Yeah, we just went where ever we felt like, so we didn't bother maping anything, I don't remember them having a cyborg with them, and they had a big truck not an APC"

Young Woman:"So where are you guys camped now? where is this Benedic guy?"

Biker Greg:"In the forest south of here, there is a trail we use, it gets us close to the swamp we use for water"

(click to show/hide)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2017, 05:32:46 PM »
Well I'll see if I can't help you with your problem. Thanks for the backup you two. I got something for that wound if it interests you.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2017, 06:10:09 PM »
Momo:"Oh?, what might that be, good sir?, oh! how rude of me we have not introduced ourselves" *clears throat* " I am Momotaro Genjutsu Kenpachi Akage you may call me Momo the wasteland samurai of LOVE and JUSTICE!, Its my sole purpose to restore hope to this land so that all might live in peace and harmony!!"

Young Woman:"My name is Helena Winters, I'm just here to make sure that Taro" *points to Momo* "won't get himself in too much trouble"

Little Girl:*hides behind Helena's back* "I-I'm... Jane..."