Author Topic: Adventures of the Catawastes.  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2017, 11:55:27 PM »
Well Brian. Looks like your in charge after I finish with your boss here. Well work out the details in a sec.

(litppunk slips back outside and into the second story where he circles around to the staircase keeping out of sight.)
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2017, 01:02:04 AM »
The hotel has Four floors counting the lobby.
(click to show/hide)

{smoke has covered the lobby}

*Denver stores the machete in his inventory, he pulls a M79 launcher*

Denver: he..heHAHa! *fires a concussive round at the ceiling of the second floor*
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2017, 01:52:21 AM »
(how did he know I went to the 2nd floor? I thought the smoke covered my escape out front, was their creaking upstairs?)

Litppunk waits by the stairs, ready to run if Denver should realize his position. And apreciates the large pile of debris and dust that further obscures the 1st floor. Then contemplates how useful it will be to be able to fire at Denver from the ceiling. He'll make his move soon enough.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2017, 02:15:21 AM »
(ever walked inside a mostly empty building?, your footsteps echoed)

Denver:"Come out!"

*Denver reloads the M79 launcher with a 40mm frag*

*a serious cough is heard from the northwest, followed by the slave girl running out of the building*

Denver:"all right then"

*sounds of hooves moving toward the northwest stair, they follow along the wall*

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2017, 04:58:40 AM »
(ah good figured it was something like that, but I was worried it might be some mutation of his that had given me away.)

Litppunk creeps back up to the new hole in the ceiling/floor being careful not to make any more noise than the creaking of the stressed wood is already making. He gets ready fire for Denvers head soon as he can see its silhouette in the dust. Then jump clear of any rocket headed his way.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2017, 05:46:50 AM »
( I thought of giving him infra red vision, but I thought that might be too much)

{the smoke is starting to dissipate}

*the sound of hooves stops in front of the stairs to the northwest*

*Denver tosses a smoke grenade on the second floor, as the smoke gets thicker hooves moving up the stairs are heard*

{the second floor is starting to fill with smoke}

Denver: "So skulking?, that your game?, what you used to be, you know, before the zombies and all that?, some street punk stealing to pay the bills?"

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2017, 03:52:24 PM »
Litppunk knows about where denver is and waits to see a head he can shoot at. While hes waiting, he pulls a frag from inside his jacket. Just in case.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2017, 04:15:44 PM »
*the sound of hooves arrive in the second floor then stop*

{the smoke has filled most of the second floor, the lobby is a little more visible as the smoke dissipates}

*then the sound of something metallic hitting the floor, then rolling toward the second floor's eastern wall is heard*

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2017, 05:31:01 PM »
Litppunk jumps down tossing the grenade to where Denver is and sneaks back to the stairs.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2017, 06:02:09 PM »
Denver:"Dammit!" *the grenade explodes, sending shrapnel into Denver's legs and lower body*

Denver:"argh!" *Denver fires the M79 launcher where he heard Litppunk land from his jump*

{Denver is now bleeding}

(where are you? I'm having trouble keeping track of where you are, I assume you were on the third floor, now jumped down to the second, but unless you climb the hole again, you will have to go through Denver, unless you were on the west side this whole time)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2017, 12:52:03 AM »
(no. I was at the staircase between 1st and 2nd floor, and jumped down to the first floor. Sorry If I was not clear)

Screw this. I don't want to fight this guy that seems entirely uncaring about using a rockets indoors.

Litppunk Creeps through the lobby to the front door and pulls a remote out of the backpack and begins fiddling with it.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2017, 01:35:25 AM »
*Denver spots Litppunk from the second floor* (the smoke was dissipating in the lobby remember?)

Denver:"now you've done it!"

*Denver's High Adrenaline mutation activates, Denver throws the M79 launcher at Litppunk, and draws his machete jumping from the second floor to the lobby, and rushes viciously at Litppunk*

{Denver is still bleeding, a large vehicle can be heard approaching the town}

(again the vehicle thing is setup, don't worry about it)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2017, 03:09:43 AM »
Litppunk scales the outside of the building to the second story and fires at Denver.

A second motor can be heard

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2017, 03:56:21 AM »
 *The bulet pierces Denver's chest*

Denver"Huff RGrrr AAAAAAAH!" *Denver tears the mask from his face and screams in anger*
(click to show/hide)

*Denver jumps at the wall and starts climbing after Litppunk like some kind of animal, breathing heavily*

{Denver has begun to bleed from his chest, due to exertion the wounds on his legs and lower body have become worse}

*Andrew, Casey and Denis watch the spectacle in horror from a distance*

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2017, 12:53:35 PM »
litppunk runs across the roof and jumps down and across the open area next to the building. pulling out the controller again. once he reaches a 100yds he stops and turns still fiddling with controls.

(you used both metric and SAE measurements earlier, which are you comfortable with?)