Author Topic: Adventures of the Catawastes.  (Read 1353 times)

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2017, 04:08:35 PM »
Denver:"AAaAaAaAAAaa!!"  *Denver drops without care to the ground,hurting himself a bit, and throws his machete at Litppunk, and now rushes at him in all fours with inhuman speed*

(my country uses the metric system, I thought you might be more comfortable with miles, inches and what not, so I converted to approximations)
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2017, 04:39:01 PM »
Litppunk Sidesteps the machete and pushes a button stairs at it while he continues to make minute adjustments. The vehichle sound is now roaring as Litppunk's vehicle comes over a slight incline. Gunning for the space between Denver and Litppunk, where Denver will soon be charging through.

(ah, k. Figured that might be the case. Thanks. You don't have to though, I'll do my conversions to metric from now on. I need the practice.)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:40:35 PM by Litppunk »
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2017, 05:12:39 PM »
*Denver continues to charge, oblivious to anything around him*

*Litppunk's vehicle collides with Denver at full force and he gets run over passing under the wheels, When the vehicle moves further away, Denver's body is seen, His joints bending into odd positions, his left legs mangled beyond recognition, and yet he is somehow still breathing... barely*

Denver:*blood oozes from his mouth* "Agrh...Raa...ha..hA..."

{Denver's left leg was mangled beyond recognition, his limbs are twisted and broken, his face is not much better, he Is bleeding a lot from... everywhere pretty much}

*Litppunk's vehicle crashes through the wall and into what must have been someones living room, the vehicle is undamaged, the room is unrecoverable*

(I Imagine your car is like some modified armored truck and has wheels, if it has tank threads, then replace the damage on Denver to "His body looks like a big pile of torn and bloody garbage bags" :P)

{The roar of a large vehicle is now heard entering the town}
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 06:50:17 PM by DemAvalon »

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2017, 06:37:44 PM »
Litppunk goes back up to Denver.
Any last words?

(yeah its like an armored small RV)
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2017, 07:12:45 PM »
*Denver tries to claw and bite Litppunk but it is futile, Denver's limbs barely move anymore*

Denver:"Raa...gur*chokes*...harg.."

*An APC approaches the scene parking 30 meters away, it looks like any military APC, save for the garish light blue and neon pink Camo pattern, there is a flat top trailer attached to its back, there are some crates and barrels on it as well as a large man riding in the back, the APC has a M2 Browning turret on its top*

(when I said flat top trailer I meant something like this
(click to show/hide)
I hope it was not a confusing name for it)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2017, 09:02:34 PM »
(Eh, not a true flatop trailer but good enough)

Litppunk shoots Denver in the head grabs any loose equipment off of him and jogs over to the APC.

"Sorry bout that. How can I help you lads today."

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2017, 10:05:03 PM »
{Denver had another smoke grenade and 2 more 40mm frags an 1 40mm concussion}

Andrew, Casey and Denis approach Denvers corpse with sad looks in their eyes.

From the trailer the Large man climbs out, and you can get a good look at him:
(click to show/hide)
he turns his head to you, but says nothing

From the APC, 3 soldiers climb out, followed by a woman
(click to show/hide)

The woman looks around to see the results of the battle and spots Denver's corpse

Woman:*whistles* "You sure blew it this time didn't you?" *laughts* "so... "*looking at Litppunk* "you did this?"
(click to show/hide)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2017, 04:46:22 AM »
Litppunk slouch-leans against the nearest standing object.

Yeah... He seemed to think that his way was better. Got a bit to insistent when I tried to bargin.

Guess I'll have to be more reasonable next time. Hate to see y'all come all the way out here for nothing though. Always love a good trade though, nothing better than mutual gain. What can I do you for?

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2017, 05:39:42 AM »
Woman:"Oh, believe me, getting to see this" *points at Denver's corpse* made the trip worth it *giggles* "and you didn't want to come, see? you would have missed it!" *she says smiling at the large man* "Well, I don't want to lug all this back so..."*shrugs* "why not?, I don't suppose you would be willing to buy a barrel of mutagen would you?, no one else would buy this crap"

{in the trailer there are 3 crates labeled "Ammo", "Non-Perishable food", "Meds" and 2 barrels labeled "Wine" and "Denver's swill"}

*Denis the guard looks at the strangers with obvious hatred, but keeps his mouth shut, Andrew and Casey keep their faces downcast, but with fists clenched*

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2017, 05:19:54 PM »
"Hm. Well, let me see what this place has in stock."

*Litppunk Shoulder push-ups off the wall and walks towards Denvers people*

*Throwing a look over his shoulder as he starts to walk towards Denvers people he asks her*

"You have anything in particular that you are looking to get in trade?"

(My roleplay thread Adventures of Mosin died some time back, this is a nice replacement.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 05:22:16 PM by Litppunk »

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2017, 05:48:20 PM »
Woman:"Well, we were getting "workers" from that guy, but you don't look like you have any so... how about that.357? would look neat on my wall"

Denis:"...you bastards..."

Woman:"excuse me?"

Denis:"It's your fault Denver ended like this!"

Woman:"oh?, I was not aware we were forcing him to take mutagen, my bad~"

*Denis looks furios* Denis:"YOU!!" *Denis pulls a knife from his boot and charges at the woman*

Andrew:"Denis stop!"

*The soldiers look ready to fire at Denis, but the woman motions for them to hold their fire*

*when Denis gets close to the woman he is suddenly grabbed on the head by the large man* Denis:"Let go!" *Denis stabs the man in the arm but the man does not react*

Large Man:"...." *the man lifts Denis of the ground and bashes his head against the APC, Denis's head explodes into gore!*

Woman:"No!, my paint job, you dick!"

Andrew and Casey look horrified

(I noticed that the last thread in the roleplay section was yours, on the subject I'm thinking that instead of you going against the main baddies at this point, you would instead go on some minor adventures (side quests if you will) and get some companions, these adventures would not be as serious so more goofy stuff could happen, if they joined your party, you could make decisions for them, that could make fights more interesting, does that sound like something you would like?, if so I have two characters in mind to join your party, but I would like to know what kind of characters you would like to have working with you)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2017, 06:09:25 PM »
(I'll role with anything. Litppunk would have stopped denis though. Hadn't planned on engaging yet... but I was going to take out their base later. I'll sidetrack that if you want though, it just feels a little out of character without good reason like an unassailable base. But because of how he never fights a straight fight 'unasailable' is a hard point to reach.)

*stares at large man*

"That was unnecessary. You have the strength to not even worry about the knife. You didn't even bother to try to stop it, but killed him anyways. As the nice lady pointed out"

*winks at her then looks back at large man*

"I don't have a lot of workers here. "

*looks at woman again*

"I'll expect compensation for him. Now if you'll excuse me I'll see what I need in trade."

*walks back to Denver's people.*

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2017, 07:36:39 PM »
(Sorry about Denis, but I wanted to establish the Big guy's strength, a good reason to not want to fight now is that as you will see, they are not interested in a fight and they have a huge guy, a cyborg woman, three professional soldiers and an APC with an armor piercing caliber turret, sorry if it feels like I'm railroading you, based on your signature I imagine it's something you try to avoid)

Woman:"Of course you will be compensated *looks at the large man* you should apologize too Chicago, that was a bad thing you did!*she says as if she were chastising a child, then motions to the soldiers* "hey!, give them the first aid kits and some food"

Soldiers:"Yes, ma'am" *the soldiers start unloading some first aid kits from the boxes and picking some sacks of food*

Woman:"I'm sorry for his behavior, he can be such an inconsiderate man"

*Chicago Tosses Denis's corpse away like a rag doll and moves back behind the woman*

Woman:"So anything in particular you want?, we have to get going soon, other places to visit, you know how it is" *she puts her hands in her jacket's pockets*

Andrew:"Denis.... you idiot..."

Casey:*looks at Litppunk* "what do you want? haven't you done enough!?"

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2017, 09:08:27 PM »
(Yeah, I knew what was up with the dennis death. Thats part of why I didn't make a big deal of it, just wanted to point it out. I didn't mean I ever had any intentions of fighting them HERE. Plan was to get them complacent and then hit their base/them once they are no longer in a location where collateral damage is a potential issue.)

@ Denver's men. "what is the base low on. Do I need to get anything in particular for the base to be properly stocked? My understanding is that that idiot Denver sold off almost all of your weapons. That strikes me as a problem. What else is lacking? Go over your stocks, double check everything. If I have to call these people back and waste their precious time with your inept needs SO HELP ME someone is getting latrine duty and the whole base is going on a 'beans only' diet."

"Oh. And here. Have someone patch that leg of Brian's before he bleed all over my base." Litppunk Sneers

Tosses a med-kit and splint at nearest guy.

"Now There is a lovely lady lady and a lot of impatient gentlemen whose time is being wasted every second I don't know what this base needs. Their seconds are also a lot more valuable then you bunch of mangy muts put together... So I SUGGEST you GET TO IT!"

*shakes head at Woman* It's a shame how much people let themselves slack when the leadership lets itself go.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2017, 10:25:04 PM »
Andrew:"we won't be staying here anymore... no reason to, so I guess food for the trip and basic medical equipment, we still have some crossbows and bolts, those are enough to deal with any zombies we come across, Casey go take care of Brian"

Casey:"...fine" *Casey takes the med-kit and goes inside the hotel*

*from inside the hotel a scream is heard* Brian:"YOU ARE STILL A GUNJUMPING ASSHOLE!!"

Woman
:*chuckles at Litppunk's comment* he.. I like you, I'm Melissa "Boston" Hou *points to Chicago* my friend here is Cynbel Cole Summers, but we call him Chicago, and you are?

The soldiers finish unloading several sacks of non-perishable food and a stack of med-kits
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 10:37:59 PM by DemAvalon »