Author Topic: Adventures of the Catawastes.  (Read 1899 times)

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2017, 12:21:13 AM »
{Litppunk's eyes adjust to the darkness}

at the bottom of the bunker a dozen or so corpses can be seen, they look like they are 2-3 weeks old, the bodies have been torn apart, dried blood is on the floors, walls and ceiling, they have large bite marks that go all the way to the bone

aside from the torn clothes they seem to lack possessions, destroyed furniture would indicate that people used to live here.
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2017, 01:37:32 AM »
he proceeds on, using NV where needed and checking the corners before proceeding deeper.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2017, 02:13:28 AM »
At one of the rooms the carcass of an unusually large dog is found, based on the its state it died at the same time frame as the others

the corpse is riddled with bullet holes, the dog is about the size of a racing motorcycle, its jaw is much longer than it should be almost reaching its shoulders, the teeth are large and twisted.

It wears a collar that says "Fifi"

More grafitti is in this wall, of note a mural that says "R.I.P Fifi" followed by images of sad looking howling dogs

what ever this bunker had of value must have had looted by now.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2017, 03:29:34 PM »
Litppunk packs back up and moves on down the road after throwing a sign down describing it as an abandoned location serving as a grave and dated.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2017, 06:39:42 PM »
You have reached Belfast It's a large sporting goods store, It has been reinforced where it could, the windows are boarded up, on the roof top of the building there is a sniper perch, there are deep spiked holes dug in front of the windows.

There can't be more then a dozen people here, they are busy tending to smoking racks and tanning leather, they wear leather body armor and are armed with hunting bows, shotguns and rifles.

the ones in guard duty watch your vehicle with concern in their eyes holding their guns close

Nearby there are three people, a young woman, a little girl and a man in... Japanese armor sitting under an oak tree, having a picnic, the man has a straw poking through his gas mask which he uses to drink from a cup... very loudly, they look like they are having fun.

From the sniper perch a man yells: "State your Business!" at Litppunk

{From the north you hear a man yell "State your Business!" to the  northeast you hear *Sluuuuuuuurp*

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2017, 07:10:17 PM »
trading, and looking for love in all the wrong places.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2017, 09:53:48 PM »
"Great another wierdo..." the guard replies "Just keep your guns in their holsters and we will trade with you just fine, we have been having enough trouble as is, no need for more"

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2017, 03:36:59 PM »
I don't suppose the trouble comes in the form of a bionic lady in an APC by any chance? If not I may be able to help. And if so I will certainly see what I can do.

As for trade what are y'all in need of?

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2017, 11:25:21 PM »
"An APC?, oh you mean the one with the awful paint job?, no, they don't stop here, they just go to Sprague, the trouble we have are the Mad Dogs, they are a gang that has been acting around here lately, riding on their motorcycles and killing folks for fun, normally Sprague's Tin Stars would have helped us with them but, they haven't shown themselves around here lately and we can't go very far from here to ask them for help for fear the Mad Dogs will attack us on the way, they are crazy I would be careful around these parts if I was you"

"As for trade, we could use medical supplies, we have gone through our's fast, we have leather, furs and smoked meat and fish to trade in exchange"

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2017, 03:17:42 PM »
Hm. I think they lost their dog back in the bunker. I'll keep an eye out for em, and pass on word to sprague on my way through.

Deal.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2017, 02:52:08 AM »
(when you said deal you meant you would accept food and other stuff for your med-kits?)

Sniper:"that would be very helpful stran-"

Suddenly the roar of engines can be heard approaching Belfast!

Sniper:*the sniper's eyes widen* "the Mad Dogs!, they are coming!"

*the people outside, start running indoors, the guards take defensive positions, the little girl looks to the young woman with fear in her eyes, the young woman has a serious expression on her face, the man in Japanese armor is still drinking his... soda?, anyway they remain on their spots*

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

*The Bikers are driving closer, now visible in the distance, Howling like maniacs*

Biker3:"YOU DON't FUCK WITH THE MAD DOGS! *AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!* one of them screams

they are in total 9 Bikers each with their own bike, the one in the middle has a sidecar, in the sidecar is a woman with her arms bound in chains, two of the bikes have chains on their back end linked to a man being dragged around by the wrists

Woman:"Please stop you will kill him!" the woman yells to the biker beside her

(click to show/hide)
Bearded Biker:"That's the point, love!" *he pulls the woman by the hair*

Woman:*with tears on her eyes* "please... stop!"

Bearded Biker:"Sorry, can't hear you over all this NOISE!! *AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*

the bikers stop around 70 meters away from Belfast, the man that is being dragged is bruised and bleeding, but still alive

All Bikers:*AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*

Bearded Biker:"Alright, you cunts!, we told you not to come through our territory, but.." *pulls hard on the woman's hair* "that CLEARLY didn't get into your heads!, so I guess we have to show you how serious we are!

the bikers are armed with SMGs ,uzis and the like

(the bikers draging the man were parallel to each other)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:55:31 AM by DemAvalon »

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2017, 02:33:05 PM »
(yes that was what I meant.)

Lit turns on the controls for the vehicle mounted auto laser turret and manually selecting the half of bikers on the   driver side  as targets, leaving the bearded biker out of the targeting. He then grabs the trusty AR-10, opens the passenger entrance side door (like on RV's) and leans out.

holding onto the door frame with his bracing left hand, while the gun fits nicely into a rounded notch suspiciously perfect for allowing gun movement and starts firing. Picking off the two draggers, and continuing from the inside-out after that.

Meanwhile he screams into the wall mounted radio, which is clearly attached to a loudspeaker system outside. "Surrender immediately, Turn your bikes 90 degrees to the road, brake, and throw your arms into the air. Any who continue will be shot! Surrender immediately.

While he does this, he gets mentally ready to hit the turret kill switch, in case any of them surrender in an unorthadox manor he hasn't programmed the turret to recognize.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2017, 12:51:02 AM »
{Dragger 1 was shot in the head!, Dragger 2 was shot in the neck!, Biker 6 was shot in the left eye!, only 6 bikers (including beardo) remain!}

As soon as Litppunks begins firing the bearded man jumps out and behind the woman

Bearded Biker:*the bearded biker presses his UZI to the back of the woman* "you fuck!, you will pay for that!" *he is trying to cover as much of his body using her's as a shield* "If you care about this whore you will come out here and put your hands up!, I have a pretty twitchy trigger finger, so if I hear a startling sound... well I can't guarantee her safety can I!?" *the Bearded Biker is sweating*

The man in Japanese armor finishes his drink

Man in Japanese Armor:*with a dramatic voice*"... such vile tactics... you are truly villainous!" *he stands up*
(click to show/hide)

Man in Japanese Armor: "In these Dark times of ours, you  who would choose to do harm onto your fellows rather than join forces for a bright tomorrow, you who would sacrifice others for your own salvation!"

Bearded Biker:"I'm Warning yo-"

Man in Japanese Armor:"YOU WHO WOULD WOULD CAST AWAY THE GREATEST FORCE OUT OF YOUR HEARTS!!"

Biker 3:*turns to Biker 1 and wispers* "what the fuck is he talking about?" Biker 1:*shrugs*

Man in Japanese Armor:"The greatest force that will bring light to the darkness of this world, smiles to the face of those who suffer, and life to the land we walk upon!" *makes a dramatic sweeping motion with his right arm* " LOVE! "

.........a gust of wind sweeps through the battlefield, the Bikers, the woman, the man that was being dragged and the guards of Belfast are in stunned silence....

Biker 2:*turns to Biker 4* "......I think the mushrooms I ate are starting to kick in""

The young woman and the little girl are no longer in sight

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2017, 04:07:06 PM »
Lit hits the cease fire button for the turret.

While the others are distracted Lit pulls out a remote and begins fiddling. On the driver side of the vehicle a small drone car drives off into the woods (its going to circle around behind them once it gets far enough away)

Shortly afterwords a small flying drone leaves at ground level flying in front of the tactical RV towards town (it will get a decent distance away before rising up into the air and coming back to hover over their heads.

Once they are launched lit clips the controller/monitor to the inside wall. Occasionally leaning in to fiddle with the controls he mostly just watches the Japanese man with a bored, but interested look on his face.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 13, 2017, 03:46:04 AM »
watches the Japanese man with a bored, but interested look on his face.

(what kind of face is that?, bored and interested are antonyms... so he just looks neutral?  :|       )

Bearded Biker:"L-listen cut the Bullshit" *to Litppunk* "and you come out here right now!"

Wierdo in Japanese Armor:"Your sins will not be forgiven, the only fit place for villains such as you is..." *looks dramatically at the Bearded Biker*"...HELL!"

Bearded Biker:"You stupid fuck you think I'm joking! I-"

*the young woman fires her silenced FN Five-seven from the woods, the bullet hits the UZI in the Bearded Biker's hand!, the bullet pierces the UZI rendering it unusable!, further more she fires her silenced FN Five-seven from the woods, the bullet pierces the Bearded Biker left forearm! (he was holding the UZI with his right hand)*

Bearded Biker:"AHH FUCK!"

*the hostage woman throws herself out of the side car and to the ground*

*the Wierdo in Japanese Armor charges at the bikers* Wierdo in Japanese Armor:"Villains meet your FATE!"

The other bikers pull their guns and start firing at the Wierdo in Japanese Armor, they fire in a panicking manner

{the Wierdo receives a grazing shot to his torso! the Wierdo receives a grazing shot to his right shoulder!}

The guard of Belfast start shooting at the Bikers

*Sniper fires his scoped crosbow at Biker 3, the bolt hits Biker 3's head, jaming the skull and piercing the brain!* {Biker 3 has been struck down}

*Belfast guard 1 fires his remington 870, a few of the pelets hit Biker 1's upper torso!* {Biker 1 is now bleeding from his upper torso}

{ forces remaning:

Mad Dogs: Biker 1, Biker 2, Biker 4, Biker 5, Bearded Biker.

Belfast: Sniper, Belfast guard 1, Belfast guard 2.

Litppunk: Litppunk.

Wierdos: Wierdo, young woman.

Non combatants: draged man, hostage woman, little girl [hidden] }

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 07:07:07 AM by DemAvalon »