Author Topic: Adventures of the Catawastes.  (Read 2184 times)

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures of the Catawastes.
« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2017, 03:12:43 AM »
(click to show/hide)
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2017, 03:46:06 PM »
Oh good. I cant tell you how good good it'll be to have quality parts again. Ol Betsie's been naggin me to to get her somthin nice, but its just so hard to get quality parts these days, that'll fit her. Finally threw a fit, trying to tell me she won't take no more. Bless her little spark plugs.

when they turn around he gives Momo and Helena the "OK" gesture and a gesture to signal that they should "circle around"
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2017, 04:16:32 PM »
Helena and Momo circle around through the woods, and are now approaching the back of the cabin still in the woods for cover.

Reaching the garage there are some disassembled motorcycles, oil puddles and boxes and shelves with engine parts

Biker 1:*mumbling* "radiator hose... where" *picks up a box* "there you are!" *takes a a brand new radiator hose, then takes a toolbox* "we don't keep water out here so head inside with me and we will get you some water" *he heads to the front door and opens the door*

inside the cabin there are another 2 bikers plus another mutated dog right next to the door

(click to show/hide)

Biker 1: *to the dog* "hey Brian!"

Brian the mutated dog: *starts licking Biker 1's face*

Biker 1:"No get off" *laughts* "stop, I got shit to do"

Biker 5:"Alright, that is enough Brian" *spots Litppunk* "who is he?"

Biker 1:"some guy whose radiator blew  or something, gonna take a jerry of water and fix his car"

on the northeastern corner of the cabin there is a large hatch, loud noises are coming from it

Biker 1:*to Litppunk* "its in the kitchen, come on"

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2017, 05:30:54 PM »
*pets brian on his way by and gives him a treat with a friendly smile*
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 26, 2017, 06:28:29 PM »
Brian the mutated dog: *Barks happily and eats the treat... in a rather awkward manner all the while waging his tail*
Biker 1:"there we go"

In the kitchen there are several bottles and jerrycans of water, along with bags of cocaine and marijuana, there is a pot full of potato stew

Biker 1:*takes the jerrycan of water and turns to Litppunk* "so, where is this ca-"

Suddenly the sound of floorboards splintering can be heard coming from the living room!

Biker 4:"what the fuck!?"

The dogs begin barking in alarm as the whole cabin begins to shake violently, a loud voice coming from below can be heard

???????:"YEEEEES IIIIT WOOOORKEEEED, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 28, 2017, 03:40:46 PM »
"Wheres the basement door?!?" He then proceeds to run outside whistle and wave Momo and Helena over before running back in before running back inside  to get a biker to point him the right way

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 28, 2017, 05:50:29 PM »
Momo and Helena run after Litppunk and stand, weapons at the ready in front of the door

Biker 5: "it's right there in the cor-"

*an enormous dog head breaks through the floor boards and bites biker 5's entire lower body*

Biker 5:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" *Biker 5's legs are crushed, a torrent of blood spewing forth*

a horrid amalgamation of flesh begins climbing and breaking the floor, a cacophony of barking and howlings, with a single voice that emerges from all mouths

Benedic the abomination:"COOOOOOMEEEE NOOOOOOOW, THEEEERE IIIIISSS NOOOO NEED FOOOOR THAAAAT JUUUUST COOOOME CLOOOSER AAAAND JOOOOOOIN UUUUUUS, AAAAAA HAAAPPY FAAAAMIIIILY!!!!"
(click to show/hide)

most of the monster's body is still in the basement

Biker 1:*drops the tool box and jerry can* "what heve you done!?"

Biker 2 and Biker 3, run to the front, guns drawn and gaze in horror at the monster

*Benedict the abomination swallows Biker 5, crushing him with its teeth* {Biker 5 has been struck down}

Biker 4: *fires his UZI at Benedict, the bullets hit its body, the monster seems unfazed*

Brian the mutated dog:*leaps at Benedic biting it with the full length of his jaw at one of Benedics necks, the monster howls and screams in pain* {Brian has latched on firmly!}

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 28, 2017, 06:12:53 PM »
Everyone keep your distance. Shoot the heads. (Lit begins firing)
Call the dogs off if you don't think they're agile enough I don't think they'll slow it enough to make a difference

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 28, 2017, 07:04:44 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 30, 2017, 01:40:40 AM »
(usually its done 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th (n)th.... but english speakers acknowledge that this is a wierd quirk and that just requires rememebering I kinda like the ^o degree symbol better anyways even though thats usually used as a symbol for angles [this keyboard/OS combo doesn't like alt+symbols something I need to look into])

"Everyone out" lit calls as he runs for the nearest door, asisting anyone in his way. then circles around to where he thinks it most likely to exit after the building collapses

(btw your maps are awesome how do you make them? they are so custom)

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 30, 2017, 03:50:37 AM »
(The maps, I decided to make some maps to try to reduce confusion, so I googled for a free mapmaker and found this:http://deepnight.net/tools/tabletop-rpg-map-editor/ its pretty neat!)

As everyone gets out, the monster tries to climb out and the cabin collapse on top of it!

Helena:"I don't think that will hold it for long"

the monster tosses logs aside as it pulls itself out from under the rubble

*Momotaro presses a hidden switch!, the metal spike's C-4 core detonates!, causing a small explosion within the monster's body!*

{a chunk of Benedic's lower body explodes!, the basketball sized wound is now gushing blood}

Benedict the abomination:"AAAARRRRG!!"

*Biker 2 and 3 full auto shoot their guns at the monster, the monster body is riddled with small caliber bullets!, heads 1 and 2 are hit by the bullet spray!*

*Slash and Eric the mutated dogs charge at Benedic and bite its body with full force! they latch on firmly*

Helena:*takes aim*

{forces remaining

Mad Dogs: Biker 1{laying prone}, Biker 2, Biker 3, Biker 4 {serious concusion}, Brian the mutaded dog {concusion, wood spintlers in torso} Slash the mutated dog{latching on}, Eric the mutaded dog{latching on}.

Litppunk&company: Litppunk, Momotaro, Helena

Benedict the Abomination: 1º head{minor bleeding}, 2º head{minor bleeding}, 3º head{bleeding from neck}, 4ºhead {limp}, Body {major bleeding, mutaded dogs latching on, laying prone}

}

Benedict's 4th head's nose begins drawing air

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 30, 2017, 04:46:00 AM »
Call the dogs back everyone get clear of it! litppunk shouts  taking careful aim so as not to hit the dogs and firing, before taking several steps back jogging backwards to a good distance before taking aim and firing again.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 30, 2017, 04:07:32 PM »
*Litppunk fires his DMR the bullet hits Benedic's 2nd head piercing the left eye!*

*Biker 2 and 3 reload their guns*

Biker 1: *stands up* "Eric, Slash get back!"

Benedict: *stands up, the mutated dogs still holding on, Benedict's 1st head bites Slash's torso trying to pull him off, Slash won't let go, the 1st head pulls harder, Slash gets pulled off taking a chunk of Benedict's body with him!*

*Eric listen's to biker 1's command and stops biting and gets away from the monster*

*Slash turns his body and bites Benedicts 1st head on the side, tearing apart the left cheek!*

*Litppunk fires his DMR it hits Benedict's 1st head grazing the skull!*

*Benedict's 1st head howls in pain, dropping Slash from its jaws*

Helena:*fires her silenced Sig Sauer pistol, it pierces Benedict's 1st head, through the mouth and up to the back of the skull fracturing it (imagine a diagonal line passing through the ceiling of its mouth and also the very back of the skull)

Benedict's 1st head goes limp

Momo:*fiddles with his armor*

Benedict's 4th head stands back up and howls!

{forces remaining

Mad Dogs: Biker 1, Biker 2, Biker 3, Biker 4 {serious concusion}, Brian the mutaded dog {concusion, wood spintlers in torso} Slash the mutated dog{major bleeding}, Eric the mutaded dog.

Litppunk&company: Litppunk, Momotaro, Helena

Benedict the Abomination: 1st head{serious bleeding,Limp}, 2nd head{bleeding, impaired vision}, 3rd head{bleeding from neck}, 4th head {minor bleeding}, Body {major bleeding}
}

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2017, 06:31:37 PM »
*continues to fire*

(XD it just doesn't die very well)

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2017, 08:31:55 PM »
*Litppunk fires his DMR if hits Benedict's 2nd head cracking the skull!*

Benedict's 2nd head goes limp

*Biker 2 and 3 full-auto fire their SMGs, Benedict's body is riddled with small caliber bullets! further more the bullet spray hits Benedict's 1st head and 4th head!*

*Momotaro pulls a large block of C-4, charges at Benedict and jams the C-4 in the hole opened by the metal spike's explosion and back flips back to his original position*

Momo:"Everyone gets back!"

Benedic the abomination:*tries to take the C-4 off, clawing at it, but its paws are too distorted and unwieldy for such a task*

Biker 1 jumps away and assumes a fetal position, Helena runs and jumps away covering her head, the mutated dogs run to Biker 1 , Biker 2 and 3 look at each other and haul ass in an inelegant manner, Litppunk is already a safe distance away and turns his back to Benedict

*Momotaro presses a hidden switch! the block of 3kg of c-4 detonates from within Benedict! sending a shower of gore everywhere!! *

every living thing  and object in a radius of 60m is now covered in blood and guts

{Benedict has been struck down}

{COMBAT OVER!}

Biker 1:*looks up* "is... is everyone ok?"

Biker 2:*wipes chunklets of Benedict, from his face* "I will check on Carl" *runs toward Biker 4*

Biker 3:*Squeezes his long luscious hair like a piece of cloth and a lot of Benedict's blood comes out* "I will check on Brian!" *runs toward Brian the mutated dog*

Helena:*gets up* "aw gross!" *starts wiping her back*

Momo:*shakes his body like a dog.... Slash and Eric do the same*

(given what you did with Brute and the needle, I though that would be something you would do :P )