Author Topic: Carefully asking, is there a mod to well give an option to get Pregnant?  (Read 1694 times)

Offline deanec64

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
I'm simply wanting a Scenario where I can have a chance to recover civilization by the natural means. aka getting Pregnant, or getting others Pregnant. not a Zombie knock up thing.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
Re: Carefully asking, is there a mod to well give an option to get Pregnant?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 07:02:42 PM »
Nope, unless there is one in one of those japanese mods, those have wierder stuff than that.

http://chezzo.com/cdda/mods/
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline Alec White

• NPC
  • I'm shy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 07:40:15 PM »
So add a preggo effect, when it times out check nearby free tiles to spawn a baby with a growth effect, and when it times out it turns into a friendly NPC?

Shouldn't be too hard.

Offline Zhilkin

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 08:44:47 PM »
There are no pregnancy mods in Japanese wiki, but I found milking mod.

Two versions with different target selection code (adjacent direction or menu selection).

You can milk creatures regardless of gender and can even milk yourself or human NPC with proper mutation... :D

Download links:

Separate mods - https://www.dropbox.com/s/3janwimk3f5if94/milking_mods.zip?dl=0
Combined version (two items with different selection modes) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/tetc2cc3h6v9mu1/milking.zip?dl=0

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:24:01 PM by Zhilkin »

Offline Kevin Granade

• Administrator
  • Survivor
  • I code dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 08:55:16 PM »
I'm simply wanting a Scenario where I can have a chance to recover civilization by the natural means.
This would mean decades of in-game play to even get to the first milestone of having a first generation of post-cataclysm adults.  It seems a lot more productive to target establishing a community and declare victory once you've established stable sources of resources.
Its like a fun family cookout, except your family is burning in flames while trying to eat you. -secretfire
I'm more excited than a survivor on meth and toast'ems. -Nighthawk
The the giant wasp is slammed through the zombie brute!

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
  • STAY AWAY FROM MY PRETZELS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 09:00:24 PM »
I would say wth but to be honest that was an idea that I had for a mod. Also where is this Japanese wiki, I have seen some mods on the bunker mentioning it but have no idea where it is.

Offline Kevin Granade

• Administrator
  • Survivor
  • I code dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2017, 04:01:04 AM »
Now if the goal is to have the challenge of providing for and caring for an infant, thats a lot more interesting than just dealing with pregnancy.
Its like a fun family cookout, except your family is burning in flames while trying to eat you. -secretfire
I'm more excited than a survivor on meth and toast'ems. -Nighthawk
The the giant wasp is slammed through the zombie brute!

Offline Zhilkin

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 08:27:23 AM »
I would say wth but to be honest that was an idea that I had for a mod. Also where is this Japanese wiki, I have seen some mods on the bunker mentioning it but have no idea where it is.
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://www57.atwiki.jp/cataclyj/&prev=search

Offline deanec64

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2017, 08:36:06 AM »
Now if the goal is to have the challenge of providing for and caring for an infant, thats a lot more interesting than just dealing with pregnancy.

honestly THAT is what I'd like. granted, there also chance for a non planned Pregnancy. aka, if raiders are in game.

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
  • STAY AWAY FROM MY PRETZELS
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2017, 08:42:28 AM »
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://www57.atwiki.jp/cataclyj/&prev=search
Thank you.

Offline Coolthulhu

• Contributor
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2017, 09:40:38 AM »
So there are mainline vibrators and fursuits, pouar's fork, japanese milking mods, /rlg/ anon@celestia, and probably some others I'm not aware of.
Unexpected raider pregnancies would not exactly stand out as particularly weird.

Offline Zhilkin

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2017, 11:00:53 AM »
So there are mainline vibrators and fursuits, pouar's fork, japanese milking mods, /rlg/ anon@celestia, and probably some others I'm not aware of.
Unexpected raider pregnancies would not exactly stand out as particularly weird.
:D

I've just milked an aggressive moose and he hit my head in the process. What a shame :(

Offline SpadeDraco

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2017, 05:19:46 PM »

It sounds like CDDA is slowly morphing into Eternal League of Nefia (semi-obscure Japanese roguelike)

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2017, 05:23:45 PM »
It sounds like CDDA is slowly morphing into Eternal League of Nefia (semi-obscure Japanese roguelike)
In that case the pregnancies should not be caused by people, but rather by mi-go's putting eggs in your body, also needs leashes for your companions.
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline SpadeDraco

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2017, 05:28:22 PM »
In that case the pregnancies should not be caused by people, but rather by mi-go's putting eggs in your body, also needs leashes for your companions.

Giant flies can lay eggs in your body and you can leash zombie slaves to yourself. We're basically halfway there.