Author Topic: Tips, Tricks, and Newb Questions!  (Read 1678896 times)

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
  • STAY AWAY FROM MY PRETZELS
    • View Profile
Re: Tips, Tricks, and Newb Questions!
« Reply #17835 on: Today at 04:22:16 AM »
Is the Amigara Fault no longer a repeatable event? It won't let me initiate the tremor test a second time. Bug or feature?
You must have been gone a while, because I think that was removed like a year ago. I didn't like it then either.
I thought it was only a few months ago if that.

Offline Umbra Vorago

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #17836 on: Today at 09:15:52 AM »
Newb questions here;

How do I set up a funnel on to my vehicles external tank to collect rain water? Is it even possible?

If you use a Steel Boom to lift a vehicle, it can lift up to 20 metric tonnes. (40,000 lb's) but does that mean using two Steel Boom's can lift up to 40 metric tonnes? Does it stack?

Offline deoxy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17837 on: Today at 03:26:48 PM »
Is the Amigara Fault no longer a repeatable event? It won't let me initiate the tremor test a second time. Bug or feature?
That was an intentional change unfortunately.

Yeah, I'm fairly certain that was my fault, actually - I posted a way to abuse that feature rather badly (build walls next to the fault in every space but one, and only one horror will spawn - kill it, get artifacts, lather, rinse, repeat), and the devs made that change very shortly after.  Mea culpa - sorry.
This is the text that goes under the post, and there ^ is the post, so this is where it goes.

Offline DemAvalon

• Zombie Food
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #17838 on: Today at 03:36:49 PM »
Yeah, I'm fairly certain that was my fault, actually - I posted a way to abuse that feature rather badly (build walls next to the fault in every space but one, and only one horror will spawn - kill it, get artifacts, lather, rinse, repeat), and the devs made that change very shortly after.  Mea culpa - sorry.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: Today at 04:16:35 PM by DemAvalon »
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline §k

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17839 on: Today at 03:43:35 PM »
As I remembered, Deoxy once said he has another exploit, but he won't tell so it won't get fixed.

Offline AFoxInAviators

• Zombie Food
  • The easy way is always mined.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17840 on: Today at 04:02:01 PM »
As I remembered, Deoxy once said he has another exploit, but he won't tell so it won't get fixed.
Bummer.