Author Topic: What's Happening in YOUR Randomly-generated Apocalypse?  (Read 1215128 times)

Offline Catfoodbob

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: What's Happening in YOUR Randomly-generated Apocalypse?
« Reply #12855 on: April 20, 2017, 04:33:15 AM »
Just found 3 migo's right after the escape from the science lab just outside, its agood thing i had the answer to them...... Deploy turret.

Offline Walegrin

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #12856 on: April 23, 2017, 07:13:41 PM »
So glad I trained up computers so I could safely get the computer to open the police stations armory/evidence rooms.  The bandages and throwing knives were just what I wasn't looking for.  :(

Offline §k

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12857 on: April 24, 2017, 05:01:16 PM »
While waiting fir his right leg recovering, Libash Melvindale grinded his tailoring & fabrication to 7, booklessly!

You can make full set of smithing & welding tools from tree, rock, shrub, and metal junk. Welding goggle is still an exception, but the firefighter mask from firefighter Z is common and can substitute.

Offline snow dwarf

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #12858 on: Today at 01:07:24 PM »
Benji, is spending most of his time farming and slowly clearing out the town. It's autumn and this is probably going to be our last harvest this year. Meanwhile he's clearing out the nearby town and probably by the next Summer we will have it fully cleared. He started making trips into nearby cities once in a while. We also have 100 biscuits that he made by mistake that will probably rot (any idea if there is a way to save them?).

Offline Azrad

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12859 on: Today at 01:11:04 PM »
If you can find an ice lab, just drop them there and it should stop rotting. Even the interior of the ice lab's ground floor halts rotting.
Strawberry Surprise: it's a meal, drink, morale booster, painkiller, ethanol burner fuel, and coping mechanism in one gulp!