Author Topic: That RP Thread  (Read 559665 times)

Offline Mrnocamera

• Survivor
  • There is a lack of cameras here.
    • View Profile
Re: That RP Thread
« Reply #4950 on: April 22, 2014, 07:08:03 PM »
Jordan stopped at the edge of the forest, looking along the border of trees.
"Now, where the hell was that camp?"
"Wait, that's what you were going to?"
Who says that you need to be good at games, anyway?

gtaguy

« Reply #4951 on: April 23, 2014, 03:46:58 AM »
Guru sighed, getting up from the fire.

He starts to lay out a mat made out of old clothes to sleep on.

Offline Zaweri Runewright

• Survivor
  • Nigel Tonberry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4952 on: April 23, 2014, 06:04:46 AM »
I sense someone lost, Master. Someone from the group.
Let's go get him!
Zaweri stands up, makes up a excuse, and leaves.
Which way is he?
To the left of you, Master.
Zaweri starts walking towards Jordan. He is finally there.
"Jordan, you lost?"

Offline Mrnocamera

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4953 on: April 23, 2014, 03:52:21 PM »
"No, I just like walking randomly along the borders of forests."

Offline DapperDogman

• Survivor
  • Bad Company, till the day I die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4954 on: April 23, 2014, 06:29:50 PM »
Half way up the hill Reginald spotted smoke in the distance, he'd have to scope out the area, may be someone there who could help.
He finished climbing the hill and looked around, he saw a group of trees, pretty far from the smoke in the general direction of the smoke, he made his way towards the trees and made a small perch in a tree from branches and leaves, and settled down to wait for a sign of movement.
"How undignified" he thought to himself "Sleeping in a tree, well, it beats dying on my first day here"
Small fragments of the Beasts memories flow into his mind, there was a place...a safehouse, but they moved away to avoid a great danger...That would be a good place to head, if only he could remember where it was.

Offline Nickboom

• Survivor
  • Nickboom 2: The Return of the Nickboom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4955 on: April 26, 2014, 11:16:01 PM »
The group started to approach the city, the first area they entered was the a small section of houses covered in snow before the shopping district. There were 4 houses that looked like they might still have some stuff in them. "We should split up, get more stuff that way. I call closest left." With that Nick rushed off the loot the closest house on the left.
"Forrest's snuggle meter is running low. Jacklyn will have to get aggressive."

Offline FunsizeNinja123

• Survivor
  • Bleeding sand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4956 on: April 26, 2014, 11:41:26 PM »
"I got the house closest on our right." Breaking out his battered crowbar he popped a window open just as a gust of snow and came in, removing him from view. Inside was dark, but enough to see by. He was in a hallway, with a door in front of him. Opening it, it turned out to be a washing machine room. Flipping on his almost dead flashlight he pointed it into the dark room. Clothes lay scattered on the ground and in baskets. He picked some of the more heavy clothes off of the ground.
This winter feels... strange.
"Pretty, yep." John Candlebury, on herself.
"Dynamic NPCs turns this game into an ASCII DayZ." ~ChristopherWalken
"Ninjas are so tasty." ~Kevin Granade himself
"This ain't Terraria.  Your wings are not powered by the Soul of Flight." ~KA101
"Never has my snake been more solid..."

Offline Nickboom

• Survivor
  • Nickboom 2: The Return of the Nickboom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4957 on: July 03, 2014, 06:01:05 AM »
I just wanted to state I'm officially closing this, it had its run and I would like it to go down in forum history as the first and best rp the forum ever had. Fun fact at the time of posting this is the second most replied topic on the forums only beaten by last man posting. It is also featured in a number of stats on the forum stats section check it out.
Could a mod lock this? And maybe stick it if your feeling nice.
"Forrest's snuggle meter is running low. Jacklyn will have to get aggressive."

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
« Reply #4958 on: July 03, 2014, 06:25:07 AM »
Never forget.

* Inquisitor Dust holds hat over his heart and shed a single tear.

"I... I shouldn't have gone. It was a mistake. But we all make mistakes. I don't know exactly what happened in that cave, but... It shouldn't have happened. Nick, Ninja, Ka, Lulu, Greg, Tim, Damien, everybody, nobody... I miss you. And I'm sorry.
And, Dusty... I'm sorry it had to end this way too.
I love you."

"I left and I kept walking. Parent dead, my time here was limited, and I had an unwanted if very slightly helpful hitchhiker in my head. The things he wanted be to do, finding the keys and all that... No, I couldn't do it. He threatened me, said he could make me do things. So I left. I dunno when I'll stop, but I'm starting to waver a bit. Maybe I shoulda found the keys, but I feel like that might've been worse. Worse for everyone, and I don't just mean the guys I was hanging out with. Good night, good luck."

"Hey, Wallace here at Haven Tower Radio, signing out for the last time. I just wanted to tell all of you how much I've appreciated your listening to me spout bullshit and play songs over the radio. Shout out to the Angel, wherever the hell he is now. Hey, Snow?"
"H-hey... Snow, here. Wallace wants me to say goodbye, and I know I wasn't on the air much but I was still part of this station. Good bye."
"Good bye, New England... And one last thing before I go: don't tell Karis, but I think he's kinda hot. Wallace, signing out."
~BZZT~

(And don't remember Markus's color, but...)
"Dryad, I fucked up. I didn't kill it and this is what I get. Now I'm lying in a puddle of my own blood, about to die. I don't know if you're out there, I don't know if you can hear me, but I just wanted to know one last thing.
It's coming for you next.
I'm sorry I failed you."
Occasional browser and player.

Offline Mrnocamera

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4959 on: July 03, 2014, 08:05:33 AM »
Sorry if this ruins the mood, but this 'ain't the first RP to be on the forums.
It was the first popular one, but not the first.

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
« Reply #4960 on: July 03, 2014, 08:06:55 AM »
Sorry if this ruins the mood, but this 'ain't the first RP to be on the forums.
It was the first popular one, but not the first.
Yeah, I told Nickboom on IRC.
Also mood totally ruined.
Occasional browser and player.

Offline Zaweri Runewright

• Survivor
  • Nigel Tonberry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4961 on: July 03, 2014, 12:38:36 PM »
I loved this thread.
"Farewell, everyone. Hoss, let's join Edmund."
Zaweri pulls a lever. A nuclear explosion follows. Nothing is left, except for Zaweri's adamantium claws.

REST IN PEACE. :'(

Actually crying a lot.

Offline BadSniper

• Survivor
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4962 on: July 07, 2014, 05:02:59 AM »
David and Kaitlyn stand, side by side, hand in hand, looking at the remains of the thread. Dave removes his hat, holds it against his chest for a few seconds, then removes his tattered leather trench coat and pistol belt, placing them neatly next to each other. He removes his revolver from the holster, and holds it into the air. Kate removes her jean jacket, folding it up, and sets it next to Dave's coat.

A bugle can faintly be heard playing Taps, while Kate cracks off a crisp salute and holds it. When the sad tune ends, Dave fires the remaining four rounds in his revolver in a 21-gun-salute-style manner, before blowing on the muzzle briefly, twirling it in his finger, and setting it down next to his hat. Kate drops her salute.

"Well, we've had our fun here." "Time to move on, I guess."

The two grasp each other's hand for the last time, and walk slowly and solemnly off to the West.
I put on my Frosted Flakes brand Tony The Tiger mask and proceeded to murder the executives with a sausage I found on the floor.

Offline Pthalocy

• Global Moderator
  • Survivor
  • Babyfaced forum Janitor (inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4963 on: July 08, 2014, 07:09:18 AM »
Edmund lay on his back, looking up at the sky, no roof on this house any more. It was strange, noting how clear the stars were since civilization had ...turned off.

He was so far from home, and so far from human. "Home" had come to mean a lot of things - his old place back in Canada, the group of survivors he'd met up with, lost, and then rediscovered. Plus Hoss!

And then lost again.

So so very far from home.

He looks at his map of the United States. Utah was a long, long way away from here. If there was one thing that had survived this cataclysm, it was the highways. Only the highways, really. Roads and walls, and a memory of someone very important to him in Utah, only barely dimmed by the time intervening.

He gets up, adjusting his meager pack of belongings. He wasn't sleeping anyway.

And he has a long, long way to go after he says goodbye to this place. Time to find his way to another Home.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 07:12:40 AM by Pthalocy »
Quote from: Rivet
We accept him, we accept him. One of us, one of us. Gooble gobble, gooble gobble.