Here's a few:
- Fallout style: every square on the surface has background radiation.
- Crash enough vehicles together, and they will form a Transformer.
- "Vietnam Veteran" profession: One of your legs starts out permanently broken, and you have to wear a 'prosthesis' to avoid massively slowed movement.
- Instant Replay: When you die, the last 50 turns get replayed for you, so you get to see yourself get killed again.
- "One Percent"/"Bankster" profession. You start with a suit, dress shoes, and are overencumbered with gold bars and money bundles.
- Minecraft mode, where any time furniture or walls are destroyed, they pop into items and can be placed freely instead of breaking into two-by-fours and nails.
- Unreal Tournament style announcements for killing multiple zombies within a few turns of each other. KILLING SPREE!
- (Zombie) Dogs will leave you alone if you throw a Large Stick away from you.
- Some NPCs spawn in cars, and will turn hostile at the slightest provocation.
- Special game mode, Tower Defence. Like Defence, but the only things you can buy from the caravan are turrets, manhacks, and stacks of 9mm bullets.
- Furry Zombies. Always drop a Wolf Suit on death. Spawn en masse
at convention centers.
- Illegal Immigrant trait. You can't talk to NPCs, read any books, or use computers at all because you don't speak English.
- Whenever you go into an elevator (office tower, apartment tower, etc) every 3 turns you get the message "You hear the sound of elevator music."
Reminds me of Dungeon Crawl's list of Bad Ideas... ( Cherrypicked
| Full ~3500-entry list