Author Topic: We make bad suggestions and come up with horrible ideas  (Read 991007 times)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
Re: We make bad suggestions and come up with horrible ideas
« Reply #3795 on: September 15, 2017, 03:04:50 AM »
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline Theundyingcode

• NPC
  • Mutant Cyborg With a Nuclear Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: September 15, 2017, 03:15:58 AM »
No where is safe
Mars is currently the only planet populated entirely by robots. Therefore Martian invasion is the same thing as the robots taking over.

Good judgement comes from experience.
And experience?
Well, that comes from poor judgement.

Offline TheKobold

• Survivor
  • A mischievous little draconic bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: September 15, 2017, 12:45:41 PM »
The sky or the water, maybe...

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: September 15, 2017, 01:34:30 PM »
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: September 15, 2017, 03:11:00 PM »
NOOO they got phelps!

Everybody off your boats, and ocean rigs. This is a code Subway I repeat Code Subway!
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline Funkmeister

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: September 15, 2017, 03:29:46 PM »
There is now a chance that any NPC you encounter is a Jabberwock ready to form. Hope you didn't cannibalize them...

Offline §k

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: September 15, 2017, 04:26:43 PM »
Zombie pelican.

Offline NuG

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: September 15, 2017, 04:32:36 PM »
There is now a chance that any NPC you encounter is a Jabberwock ready to form. Hope you didn't cannibalize them...
Funnily enough, the first Jabberwock I killed appeared ~5 tiles from me on day 4 after a NPC ran up to me and gave me the quest... I had quick and fleet footed, so was able to kite him without taking a hit and shooting it with a xbow.. I was in shock(IRL) when it died.. I had been too scared to even go near one from all the horror stories about them.

Offline Theundyingcode

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: September 15, 2017, 04:50:20 PM »
Funnily enough, the first Jabberwock I killed appeared ~5 tiles from me on day 4 after a NPC ran up to me and gave me the quest... I had quick and fleet footed, so was able to kite him without taking a hit and shooting it with a xbow.. I was in shock(IRL) when it died.. I had been too scared to even go near one from all the horror stories about them.

If you are prepared or have a set up that gives you a way to deal (like kiting) their really not that much of a problem, however for most characters running into one means death.  Unless of course, you have already become a super human walking abomination of a cyborg.... maybe we need to add a zoo of zombie tigers and elephants... or just zombie and skeleton dragons...
Mars is currently the only planet populated entirely by robots. Therefore Martian invasion is the same thing as the robots taking over.

And experience?

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: September 15, 2017, 05:11:45 PM »
Just Dwarf fortress it up!, Every thing that lives has a zombie equivalent, zombie eels, zombie giant bees, zombie giant wolf spiders, and then when they add sea maps we will have the most glorious undead of all:

(click to show/hide)
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline §k

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: September 15, 2017, 05:24:55 PM »
You lick your zombie long fin mako shark corpse corpse.

Offline NuG

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: September 15, 2017, 06:42:18 PM »
There is a zoo in my current and last world, I think from one of the building mods, and in my last world it had some animals that were hostile, but not sure if they were zombified or not.. I think it was a warthog, to bad his name wasn't Pumba.., or maybe it was?! XD  I also killed a couple zombie type sharks I think, but just at a river, not the zoo.

Offline Coolthulhu

• Contributor
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: September 15, 2017, 06:48:29 PM »
I have a really good bad idea:
Have firearms deposit lead with each shot, so that every shot results in tiny bits of lead shitting up the place

Offline i2amroy

• Contributor
  • Survivor
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: September 15, 2017, 07:12:33 PM »
Have firearms deposit lead with each shot, so that every shot results in tiny bits of lead shitting up the place
Ah, reminds me of the good old days where firing weapons would scatter empty shells everywhere, leading to huge piles of them lingering all around if you had a weapon with any sort of high fire rate.

Offline Theundyingcode

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: September 15, 2017, 07:26:18 PM »
Ah, reminds me of the good old days where firing weapons would scatter empty shells everywhere, leading to huge piles of them lingering all around if you had a weapon with any sort of high fire rate.

What instead of scattering around you in a neat circle?  You still end up with shells everywhere unless your either playing with a low spawn rate or are standing still like an idiot as the hoard charges toward you.  On the plus side, you get a nice little trail showing you the kitting path you took.

And experience?