Author Topic: Coming and Going thread - Say hi, say bye. For new people, hiatuses, departures  (Read 63746 times)

Offline Random_dragon

• Survivor
  • Psycho bored dragon.
    • View Profile
Welp, I'll be back to occasionally lurking. Forum's still FUBAR on my shiny Windows 10 desktop, but works on my old potatotop. :V

Offline rumpel

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
I came to say hi, hi!

Offline StopSignal

• Survivor
  • Never stop drawing!
    • View Profile
    • You can see my drawings here!
Welcome, Rumpelstiltskin!
Actually I tried to write rumpel but the phone corrected it and I seriously love that name so I'm really really sorry
Little does my lady dream Rumpelstiltskin is my name!

Offline BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Survivor
  • What could possibly go wrong....
    • View Profile
Inactive.

If you have questions about my posts, send me a PM.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Hi, carefull I hear THAT guy is around here....
    • View Profile
well I swung by again briefly. So hi agian. Though I fear it will be a while till I get to pop in again. My internet has fallen apart. replacing the modem seemd to fix it but I am thinking now that it is another filtering issue. We are looking to switch to charter but apparently they aren't available yet, despite having torn up the right-of-way through our neighborhood.

All our home phones are filtered now but that doesn't seem to keep the modem from re crashing and going into 24-7 trying to reboot and failing mode after the first hour or so. My only guess at this point is that one of the filters are failing. though we went a couple years without filters before we had this problem the first time.

Unfortunately all the mucking around with the modem has factory reset it again I guess, and I didn't write down the ATT masterpasword for the account and stuff despite thinking that I did when I condensed our plethora of accounts into one -_-

so yeah,

tldr; my internet is trash right now, and not going to be running for the foreseeable future. I only got this out because in a hotel room saying hello to the sweet sweet internet for this brief stint. So, Hi. Bye. hope to see yall again sooner than later.
A punk is a smoldering stick used for lighting firework fuses, dynamite and other fused items. This makes it the source of raging fires and destruction, and the ignition of beautiful displays of pyrotechnics and many beneficial flames as well a pranksters tool.
hey.... whats that hissing sound.

Offline rumpel

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Welcome, Rumpelstiltskin!
Actually I tried to write rumpel but the phone corrected it and I seriously love that name so I'm really really sorry
Little does my lady dream Rumpelstiltskin is my name!

Haha, it's all right. I chose that name because of that fairy tale. :D

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Hi, carefull I hear THAT guy is around here....
    • View Profile
K, I am hesitant to anger the gods of DSL, but I think I have internet back for good. My apologies to those this may effect.
A punk is a smoldering stick used for lighting firework fuses, dynamite and other fused items. This makes it the source of raging fires and destruction, and the ignition of beautiful displays of pyrotechnics and many beneficial flames as well a pranksters tool.
hey.... whats that hissing sound.