Author Topic: HUGLAGHALGHALGHAL  (Read 652176 times)

Offline mentos046

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: HUGLAGHALGHALGHAL
« Reply #4770 on: June 02, 2017, 12:57:08 AM »
Found this on the Internet.

Figured it belonged in a forum about a game where zombies eat people, people eat zombies, and people eat people.

Offline Nijuni

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: June 03, 2017, 02:25:29 AM »

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: June 03, 2017, 03:37:08 AM »
Found this on the Internet.

Figured it belonged in a forum about a game where zombies eat people, people eat zombies, and people eat people.

I like how it also doubles as an annoying trick question since before eating, it would read what is the most difficult vegetable to eat, instead of ...difficult part of a vegi....

for us, its the triffid queen maybe...
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline pisskop

• Survivor
  • Excitebike
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: June 04, 2017, 03:36:44 AM »
the joke is backwards, youd get the answer before the question

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: June 05, 2017, 01:41:51 AM »
no... you read stick, then eat Popsicle and reveal answer. then finish and get full question.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline pisskop

• Survivor
  • Excitebike
    • View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: June 05, 2017, 05:27:34 PM »
You stick 'the wheelchair' into you mouth before the rest of the question.

You see this, yes?

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: June 09, 2017, 03:19:26 AM »
well naturally I'd have a wheelchair in my mouth regardless of reading the question or not. It helps pick my teeth clean.

Offline Nijuni

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: June 14, 2017, 10:32:07 AM »
A cybernetic character from Cataclysm:

Same character with Hydraulic Muscles turned on:

Finger Laser CBM in use:

No worries, Thermal Dissipation is already active. Also, clothes are made of Nomex.

Head (Super)Alloy Plating can save your life. Damn Turrets.

Uncanny Dodge and Close Quarters Battle CBMs in action. Gotta match that Zombie Bio-Operator.

Offline TooDAMNMuch

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: June 14, 2017, 03:29:40 PM »
You stick 'the wheelchair' into you mouth before the rest of the question.

You see this, yes?

the popsicle isn't clear enough to read it through?
so confused i had to reply ^^
1. disassemble lockers 2. disassemble broken console in the southeast corner 3. you now have the materials to craft a metal funnel, 60L tank and a brazier 4. find a second shelter or rip another 60L out of a car 5. you now have infinite clean water
people ask THAT often.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: June 15, 2017, 04:07:19 AM »
he means any body who knows the proper form would already be eating the vegetable (same term used for a comatose person since they move the same amount and have similar reaction speeds to being eaten.) And be chewing on the wheelchair the (person not vegetable) is sitting in.

Also no. typically popsicles are typically not clear enough to read any writing on the stick before you lick it clean.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 04:23:30 AM by Litppunk »

Offline TooDAMNMuch

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: June 16, 2017, 03:06:47 AM »
rhetorical questions :P

thought that was obvious.

at any rate, that really is a bad question for that popsicle stick anyway, the question would appear to read "what is the hardest vegetable to eat" until you've already finished it and popsicles are eaten top down anyway, shit, that was his point, i think.
1. disassemble lockers 2. disassemble broken console in the southeast corner 3. you now have the materials to craft a metal funnel, 60L tank and a brazier 4. find a second shelter or rip another 60L out of a car 5. you now have infinite clean water
people ask THAT often.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: June 16, 2017, 05:09:45 AM »
Yeah sorry bout that. The question sounded like a non-english speaker not quite getting it. After I Submitted, I looked at your profile, saw a lack of non-english forums and realized my mistake.

Anyhow..

Offline TooDAMNMuch

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: June 16, 2017, 08:38:45 AM »
my grandfather died peacefully in his sleep, unlike the passengers of the bus he was driving, basically?

also, i'd be amazed too see someone who's first language isn't english think to hyphenate something like my user name into a compound word/moniker, they typically put together words in odd orders, at any rate, if you ever offend me, i'll be impressed, no worries.
people kept telling me this "you are too damn much" i say what's on my mind, exactly, no censorship, no carebear bullshit, they're right.
people ask THAT often.

Offline Caconym

• Survivor
  • Conspiracy Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: June 24, 2017, 09:50:59 PM »

Offline TooDAMNMuch

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: June 25, 2017, 01:01:38 AM »
i see you and raise you one slow child:
http://imgur.com/a/7j6bc

[edit] imgur is a piece of shit, have a crappy link instead [/edit]
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 01:06:24 AM by TooDAMNMuch »
people ask THAT often.